getting back on the bike after almost 2 years

Related:
Create New Tag

4/23/2018 6:32 AM

hey guys been a while..im about to start riding again..i been off the bike for almost 2 years due to various injuries but finally able to get back out there...question what roost guards are u guys wearing? im looking at the fox proframe or the evs f1 right now...i wear a leatt neck brace and def want one thats neck brace friendly....im 5.6 160ish and kinda thinking i fall into the large range as i have a 42 inch chest....any help is appreciated ...

|

4/23/2018 6:39 AM

Hear a lot of good things from the A1 roost guard from Alpinestars.

|

4/23/2018 6:42 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/23/2018 6:43 AM

onenastynotch wrote:

hey guys been a while..im about to start riding again..i been off the bike for almost 2 years due to various injuries but finally able to get back out there...question what roost guards are u guys wearing? im looking at the fox proframe or the evs f1 right now...i wear a leatt neck brace and def want one thats neck brace friendly....im 5.6 160ish and kinda thinking i fall into the large range as i have a 42 inch chest....any help is appreciated ...

A piece of advice if I may, skip the roost guards, invest in a decent, impact certified chest/back protector
Especially since you're coming back after an injury.
Alpinestars A10 or leatt 5.5, both have decent CE impact ratings.
Have fun and stay safe!

|

4/23/2018 6:45 AM

What he said^^^

|

"Nothing happens until something moves"