gettin sloppy

Phillip_Lamb
Fantasy
2447th
Edited Date/Time 5/17/2016 12:46pm
just checked forecast for weather this weekend. Rain starting friday evening through sunday.....

time for another hangtown mudfest
|
gharmon
5/17/2016 11:32am
Fuck that. As much as some of you rave about wanting a mud fest I think the suck, especially for the 1st round. I want to see guys hauling ass and scrubbing the hell out of shit ON PURPOSE not because they are skating all over the place. Lets pray the rain isn't a factor!!
5/17/2016 11:36am
Rain for an opener isn't ideal but honest question.

Do the people who hate mud races also hate racing IN them? I would do a rain dance if I felt drops before my motos. I absolutely loved it. I also seemed to finish higher as well so maybe that's why I'm fond of it.
Tpog496
5/17/2016 11:47am
Rain for an opener isn't ideal but honest question. Do the people who hate mud races also hate racing IN them? I would do a rain...

Do the people who hate mud races also hate racing IN them? I would do a rain dance if I felt drops before my motos. I absolutely loved it. I also seemed to finish higher as well so maybe that's why I'm fond of it.
Same here I enjoy racing in them and watching them. There will be plenty of dry races this year.

The Shop

731chopper
Fantasy
442nd
5/17/2016 11:54am
Rain for an opener isn't ideal but honest question. Do the people who hate mud races also hate racing IN them? I would do a rain...

For me it depends on the dirt.

Sand - no problem
Loam - could be fun
Clay - I'm leaving
North Texas black clay - Nobody is leaving. We're all stuck here.
HenryA
5/17/2016 12:05pm

It sure is fun. But having to wash your bike for half a day? Not so much. Wink
5/17/2016 12:05pm

731chopper wrote:
For me it depends on the dirt. Sand - no problem Loam - could be fun Clay - I'm leaving North Texas black clay - Nobody...
For me it depends on the dirt.

Sand - no problem
Loam - could be fun
Clay - I'm leaving
North Texas black clay - Nobody is leaving. We're all stuck here.
Swan, enter the first corner last and watch for the inevitable pile-up
JM485
5/17/2016 12:10pm
I don't care if it rains saturday, but please don't rain Friday!!! This is the first time I've ever raced an amateur day before the pros and I don't want to get caught in a mud fest. I wouldnt mind riding in the mud, but I don't want to destroy my bikes.
crusty_xx
Fantasy
154th
5/17/2016 12:13pm

If I was a factory rider who just puts the bike on the stand and doesn't care anymore, I'd love racing in the mud.
I just don't like having to put in double the time in the Garage than on the track Pinch
Tumblin
5/17/2016 12:43pm
Should get great for Hangtown, but could totally suck for Fast Fridays and the mile.
Dezerted
5/17/2016 12:46pm
I'm fine if it pours.. Mix it up right from the get go

Post a reply to: gettin sloppy

The Latest