geoff taking some shots at dungey

Firefly47
8/26/2015 11:10am
MXGeoff is about as honest and forthright as Fox News is in America.
Twist1
8/26/2015 1:44pm
Firefly47 wrote:
MXGeoff is about as honest and forthright as Fox News is in America.
And CNN, BC,CBS,PBS,MSNBC,ABC. Agree?

This Geoff cat, he was annoying the man with "The Golden Rod". The man with the "Golden Rod" was not even listening to the Geeoff'dedorfin guy.
Nothing to it. Even the "Golden Rod" needs some down time...if you know what I mean.

Geooffinhimer had him right where he wanted him....

Lucifa.
8/26/2015 7:38pm
davistld01 wrote:
Is Geoff's last name Kardashian?
kongols wrote:
No, Jener.
No, Reed.
8/26/2015 10:52pm
1. Geoff is an ass

2. Dungey should have just said 'I won't race' without all this bullshit afterwards. What's his point? I understand that he could only lose if he races in Glen Helen, but why all the crap in this interview/statement? Yes, there are a few shitty tracks in the GP's, but if I looked at Utah... that was a REAL shit track. Doesn't make sence to me why he would say this this.

The Shop

TriRacer27
Fantasy
42nd
8/27/2015 6:02am
Let's just set this straight. The way he is riding, Ryan Dungey would go 1-1 at the USGP. No question about it.

In France, I don't think he does as well, but at Glen Helen, against the current competition in the GPs, he runs away with it.
cz2crf2wc
8/27/2015 6:12am
pilotdude wrote:
1. Ryan Dungey is the current supercross and national mx champion and can do whatever he wants. 2. Geoff has proven he is a walking, talking...
1. Ryan Dungey is the current supercross and national mx champion and can do whatever he wants.

2. Geoff has proven he is a walking, talking human rectum.

3. There is no number 3.
X2
Robgvx
8/27/2015 6:20am
What Geoff meant to say is〈강남오피Ω동탄오피〉분당건마 〈밤워〉 ∵ 서울립카페〈강남오피Ω동탄오피〉분당건마 〈밤워〉 ∵ 서울립카페〈강남오피Ω동탄오피〉분당건마 〈밤워〉 ∵ 서울립카페〈강남오피Ω동탄오피〉분당건마 〈밤워〉 ∵ 서울립카페〈강남오피Ω동탄오피〉분당건마 〈밤워〉 ∵ 서울립카페
kkawboy14
8/27/2015 7:14am Edited Date/Time 8/27/2015 7:16am
JBlain619 wrote:
The thing that trips me out the most is how people have talked shit on RD because he's so vanilla in his interviews, says all the...
The thing that trips me out the most is how people have talked shit on RD because he's so vanilla in his interviews, says all the things he's supposed to say, too PC, blah, blah, blah.

Now he gives his opinion, be it misinterpreted or not, and he's all of a sudden an asshole and not worthy of our respect.

It's his opinion, get over it. Had this been JLaw, it would be a 10+ pager about how great he is for telling it like it is and keeping it real.
I have no problem with what Ryan said or Geoff.
Looks like now the conversations is:

Ryan: you guys and your tracks suck
Geoff: no you guys suck, you haven't even beat us in 4 years
Ryan: well I didn't really mean you guys suck, I meant your women suck and your hard pack tracks suck, other than that I dig French food
Geoff: yeah man I dig French food too, but German food is better with beer
Ryan: dude we gotta do German then, I will let the wife know
Jarid332
Fantasy
1823rd
8/27/2015 7:21am
Geoff is a dildo
8/27/2015 8:00am
Ryan isn't the only one criticizing GP tracks and their prep. Look at the Ferrandis interview from last year on racer x, and the recent Simpson interview.
8/27/2015 8:14am
I like Dungey...but dang, some of the statements made were pretty weak! Almost pompous/narcissistic~

I find myself respecting RV more and more for what he has accomplished in a shorter time and making the move to atleast put in a solid effort overseas.

Moto810
8/27/2015 8:52am Edited Date/Time 8/27/2015 8:54am
There is an easy solution to all this BS. Simply work out a deal to combine the GP's, US Nationals, and Canadian Nationals into one series. Sure they are separate series but make the winner a World Champ and be done with it. Until all those in charge of the sport understand that the sport is to small to be so fractionalized this sport will never get anywhere. All it takes is some scheduling solutions! Check your ego at the door and work out a series that would get some real TV attention! It would be great to see a true World Motocross Series but with logical travel!

There is always a solution to improve any situation!

Note: Even Feld Sports would need to be involved to help the scheduling.
kkawboy14
8/27/2015 12:10pm Edited Date/Time 8/27/2015 12:11pm
Moto810 wrote:
There is an easy solution to all this BS. Simply work out a deal to combine the GP's, US Nationals, and Canadian Nationals into one series...
There is an easy solution to all this BS. Simply work out a deal to combine the GP's, US Nationals, and Canadian Nationals into one series. Sure they are separate series but make the winner a World Champ and be done with it. Until all those in charge of the sport understand that the sport is to small to be so fractionalized this sport will never get anywhere. All it takes is some scheduling solutions! Check your ego at the door and work out a series that would get some real TV attention! It would be great to see a true World Motocross Series but with logical travel!

Feld wants the future of Moto to be ALL sx
h&m_cycle
8/27/2015 12:21pm Edited Date/Time 8/27/2015 12:25pm
Moto810 wrote:
There is an easy solution to all this BS. Simply work out a deal to combine the GP's, US Nationals, and Canadian Nationals into one series...

Supercross is standing in way of everything... forgettaboutit... Just think if Feld had 30 races, more money for the
riders and not as much training needed for the 15 minute main... Dungey looked like he didn't need a shower
after...
8/27/2015 12:27pm Edited Date/Time 8/27/2015 12:42pm
The GPs are 2 day races,18 x 2 = 36

(Saturday is practice,Qualifying and 20+2 Moto,that's equivalent to a SX event,Friday is pressday)

The schedule is across continents with all the climates and aspects they bring too,you need a passport,they're not in-flights

Just don't say the schedule is easy,some would argue that compared to rocking up on the day,racing then going home it's way tougher for manyCool
Park Boys
Fantasy
53rd
8/27/2015 12:52pm
The GPs are 2 day races,18 x 2 = 36 (Saturday is practice,Qualifying and 20+2 Moto,that's equivalent to a SX event,Friday is pressday) The schedule is...

(Saturday is practice,Qualifying and 20+2 Moto,that's equivalent to a SX event,Friday is pressday)

The schedule is across continents with all the climates and aspects they bring too,you need a passport,they're not in-flights

Just don't say the schedule is easy,some would argue that compared to rocking up on the day,racing then going home it's way tougher for manyCool
The climate in The AMA series on average is much hotter and more humid than the GP's, it kicked Roczens ass his first year here. Hot in Europe is no problem over here.
426Hemi
Fantasy
2729th
8/27/2015 12:57pm
pilotdude wrote:
1. Ryan Dungey is the current supercross and national mx champion and can do whatever he wants. 2. Geoff has proven he is a walking, talking...
1. Ryan Dungey is the current supercross and national mx champion and can do whatever he wants.

2. Geoff has proven he is a walking, talking human rectum.

3. There is no number 3.
Well said

What are Geoff's finishing positions in the mxdn?
426Hemi
Fantasy
2729th
8/27/2015 12:59pm
The GPs are 2 day races,18 x 2 = 36 (Saturday is practice,Qualifying and 20+2 Moto,that's equivalent to a SX event,Friday is pressday) The schedule is...

That is fair. But also factor how many weeks AMA racers have off since January 3rd
The Rock
8/27/2015 1:07pm
Moto810 wrote:

There is an easy solution to all this BS

Your dictionary must have a different definition of easy than mine.
huck
8/27/2015 1:09pm
Moto810 wrote:

Yes, let's add even MORE races to the American's already overloaded schedule....
8/27/2015 1:11pm Edited Date/Time 8/27/2015 1:13pm
so Dungey performs only good at US tracks ?? nothing new , not surprised he doesnt like the MXGP tracks .
Its his opinion , he is entitled too say what he thinks about MXGP ...
The Rock
8/27/2015 1:44pm

You are fighting a no win battle. I gave up debating with high school students when I was in high school but excellent post about the travel. Amazing how people with little to no international flight experience can know so much about the travel grind. :-)

Both series are bitchin....both rider camps have unbelievable talent and comparing the two ad nauseum is in the immortal words of George Castanza is mental masturbation. I'm just glad for the USGP and MXoN where our US riders go up against the ROW
Moto810
8/27/2015 1:52pm
Moto810 wrote:

huck wrote:
Yes, let's add even MORE races to the American's already overloaded schedule....
Who said more?
Moto810
8/27/2015 1:58pm Edited Date/Time 8/27/2015 1:59pm
Moto810 wrote:

The Rock wrote:
There is an easy solution to all this BS

Your dictionary must have a different definition of easy than mine.
I would guess it is. Then again I am not you right? I am myself and I know how to make a business that is used all around the world by thousands upon thousands of people. So I do feel there is a solution to the problem. Problems are meant to be solved, fixed, and improved upon.
The Rock
8/27/2015 3:22pm Edited Date/Time 8/27/2015 3:22pm
Moto810 wrote:
I would guess it is. Then again I am not you right? I am myself and I know how to make a business that is used...
I would guess it is. Then again I am not you right? I am myself and I know how to make a business that is used all around the world by thousands upon thousands of people. So I do feel there is a solution to the problem. Problems are meant to be solved, fixed, and improved upon.
I like your positive attitude. So are you actually going to do this or just tell us how easy it would be to do for someone with your skill set?

The Rock
8/27/2015 3:35pm Edited Date/Time 8/27/2015 3:36pm
Let's hear your travel stories then.

Why distort things to suit your agenda IE I just find it hilarious you guys are trying to argue the GP's are 36 rounds!!! I wonder if Luongo knows he runs a 36 round series I'm not arguing that so why say that in a reply to me? The whole debate you keeping going is pointless and childish if you ask me. Maybe that's just your MO to distort rather than contribute with factual information.

8/27/2015 3:45pm
The GP series is a true world championship pal, look at the area it covers.

FFS they are bringing a race to different countries of that side of the world and it's still not good enough.

Grow the fuck up
8/27/2015 4:07pm
We wish it would happen.

Shame it's never going to. Damn shame

Post a reply to: geoff taking some shots at dungey

The Latest