"flickin the F bomb

Edited Date/Time 1/23/2012 3:45am
which is normal"

comedy gold
|
DSteg222
4/25/2009 9:30pm
What bullshit. I attend A1,2,3, Phnx, SD and I have yet to see CR flip the bird to JS after a win. I think it would be "normal" thing from anyone to flip the bird to LM with 5 laps left, 0.5 sec difference between the two points leaders and a "teammate" after being LAPPED comes back on the next turn and runs into the competitor.

Anyone that rides/races would feel the same way CR did after this race. Next week will be interesting for sure!
MX479Guy
4/25/2009 9:32pm
Unfortunately the AMA/FIM wont take away any points and and James and L+M will be considered cheaters.

4/25/2009 9:37pm
DSteg222 wrote:
What bullshit. I attend A1,2,3, Phnx, SD and I have yet to see CR flip the bird to JS after a win. I think it would...
What bullshit. I attend A1,2,3, Phnx, SD and I have yet to see CR flip the bird to JS after a win. I think it would be "normal" thing from anyone to flip the bird to LM with 5 laps left, 0.5 sec difference between the two points leaders and a "teammate" after being LAPPED comes back on the next turn and runs into the competitor.

Anyone that rides/races would feel the same way CR did after this race. Next week will be interesting for sure!
all those west coast rounds I think there was a happier vibe between the 2...things have changed.
DSteg222
4/25/2009 9:48pm
all those west coast rounds I think there was a happier vibe between the 2...things have changed.
Happy vibe between Reedy and Stewart??? Have you recently come back from the moon?? (if we had a sarcasm button I would have hit it here by the way) Wink

Post a reply to: "flickin the F bomb

The Latest