fim-concludes-sx-anti-doping-meetings

Related:
Create New Tag

12/23/2018 5:36 AM

|

12/23/2018 6:08 AM

I didn't see any mention of why the process takes so long, Testing, results and penalties.

Just say no to dope , wow that's only a 50 year old slogan that doesn't do shit.

|

12/23/2018 7:24 AM

Why not have a stock class, and full mod class. What kind of lap times could they turn if they could do anything they wanted...

|

12/23/2018 7:29 AM

racerx217 wrote:

Why not have a stock class, and full mod class. What kind of lap times could they turn if they could do anything they wanted...

I’ve always been a proponent of steroids in sports. I don’t want to see two gangly pitchers soft tossing for 9 innings. I want to see Roger Clemens throwing 99mph sliders and Barry Bonds hitting 800ft homers.

|

Alright Lunger, Let's Do It

12/23/2018 9:51 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/23/2018 2:27 PM

Great, a bunch of corrupt European FIM bureaucrats wasted time and accomplished nothing discussing our Supercross series.

Thank God we have them involved...

|

12/23/2018 1:26 PM

racerx217 wrote:

Johnny Ringo wrote:

I’ve always been a proponent of steroids in sports. I don’t want to see two gangly pitchers soft tossing for 9 innings. I want to see Roger Clemens throwing 99mph sliders and Barry Bonds hitting 800ft homers.

Tbh I laughed when the pirate died in his sleep.

|

12/23/2018 7:02 PM

What a joke

|

12/23/2018 7:26 PM

Kind of off topic but, Jon Jones just got pinned again. They're moving the fight California.

|

12/23/2018 8:32 PM

Johnny Ringo wrote:

Do you wanna see 14-year old Little Leaguers starting on the juice to emulate their heroes?

|

12/23/2018 8:55 PM

EZZA 95B wrote:

Kind of off topic but, Jon Jones just got pinned again. They're moving the fight California.

You have got to be kidding me. This is strike #3 if true. I just watched an interview Joe Rogan did with him , and joe lectured him for like 10 minutes strait. You could tell by listening to John , he was letting those words go in one ear , and out the other. Such a fucking idiot.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

12/23/2018 8:59 PM

EZZA 95B wrote:

jeffro503 wrote:

You have got to be kidding me. This is strike #3 if true. I just watched an interview Joe Rogan did with him , and joe lectured him for like 10 minutes strait. You could tell by listening to John , he was letting those words go in one ear , and out the other. Such a fucking idiot.

Residual amount from 2017??? Seriously?

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

12/23/2018 9:17 PM

jeffro503 wrote:

Residual amount from 2017??? Seriously?

|

12/24/2018 4:53 AM

Jeffro, it's Straight.....not strait. Just saying.

My take is, get caught doping then get DQ'd for the current year losing all points, prize money etc.

|

Non Gratum Anus Rodentum

12/24/2018 4:55 AM

EZZA 95B wrote:

This fucking guy dude. Have a real hard time believing its "just residual". Odd to think that the NSAC wouldnt sanction the fight if its just "residual of a pinch in an Olympic sized pool" right? I do not buy it for one second, the guy will never have the self control to stay clean. Waste of talent in my eyes if he is really on the same shit he got popped for last time.

|

IG: @_porch32
2014 Kawasaki KX450

12/24/2018 4:58 AM

Broc Tickle should have gone and asked what his penalty was, if they even know yet.

|

12/24/2018 5:05 AM

Honestly hate to see it but FIM probably forgot about Brocs situation and couldnt care less about it.

|

12/24/2018 9:17 AM

racerx217 wrote:

Johnny Ringo wrote:

Adam43 wrote:

Do you wanna see 14-year old Little Leaguers starting on the juice to emulate their heroes?

Only if the parents sign the consent form, then its game on.

|