dungey kicked f@#king ass!~!

BobbyM
Edited Date/Time 1/24/2012 12:34pm
good for him. b rider signs with factory suzy, wins first sx race ever and kicks the living the shit out of "jlaw"...puts it to the fast french kid too. RIGHT ON
|
FastEddy
Fantasy
890th
9/5/2009 9:32pm
I just hope he can kick the shit out of that Italian kid at the MXoN. Smile
mcphilly
9/5/2009 9:39pm
Yeah that was a great series for him. He earned that title and will represent are country just fine.
kevin204
Fantasy
2865th
9/5/2009 10:16pm
Sure he can beat Tony, Tony is nowhere near 100% right now. The real race, will be between Reed and Dungey.

The Shop

race
9/5/2009 11:03pm
And a nice sweep of the outdoor titles for Suzuki.

3taweek
9/6/2009 1:51am
I do think he showed that he can handle pressure now, even though CP was waiting for him in the first moto and tried to force him into a mistake. Nice clean racing from both, I'm impressed Smile
Preset
9/6/2009 2:02am
Indeed he did Bobby.
Roger would be pretty happy with how the year has gone.
mccread
9/6/2009 4:15am
I think Dungey is faster than reed outdoors.... Pourcel is better than both of them though as is Cairoli.
Alex
9/6/2009 4:44am
Cairoli isnt even the fastest in GPs at the moment! Im a huge AC fan but hes limping along at the moment riding on heart. Hes getting his knee operated on this week and everyone expects him to still just rock up and beat Reed. Cant see it.
txmxer
9/6/2009 7:21am
AC is getting his knee worked on? And he's going to race the MXoN? Just getting it scraped?
swaz
9/6/2009 8:37am
haha, wait and see! home track, world champion! they wont get near toni!
CRFracer117
Fantasy
3835th
9/6/2009 8:52am
I don't really think that Cryan Dungey kick PC's ass he was just more consistent. Think about all the crap PC has had through the series, the flag deal at one round, and the gate incident at another then the motor issue, congrats to PC for keeping it interesting.
raddad
9/6/2009 9:05am
BobbyM wrote:
good for him. b rider signs with factory suzy, wins first sx race ever and kicks the living the shit out of "jlaw"...puts it to the...
good for him. b rider signs with factory suzy, wins first sx race ever and kicks the living the shit out of "jlaw"...puts it to the fast french kid too. RIGHT ON
As RC always says, "Good things happen to good people". If you know Ryan you know he's one of the good guys who works super hard, gives it all he has and deserves this championship! Great job RDSmile
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
9/6/2009 9:26am Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 2:00am
mccread wrote:
I think Dungey is faster than reed outdoors.... Pourcel is better than both of them though as is Cairoli.
Ah, you're using fantasy league comparisons?

How many times have Dungey and Reed been on the track together in the outdoors on 450s? That would be zero. Same goes for Dungey, Reed, Pourcel (Seb or Christophe), and Cairoli. Anything comparing their performance is just speculation.
BobbyM
9/6/2009 10:09am
I don't really think that Cryan Dungey kick PC's ass he was just more consistent. Think about all the crap PC has had through the series...
I don't really think that Cryan Dungey kick PC's ass he was just more consistent. Think about all the crap PC has had through the series, the flag deal at one round, and the gate incident at another then the motor issue, congrats to PC for keeping it interesting.
eat shit dork...you sound like the cry baby, not ryan
Alex
9/6/2009 10:37am
txmxer wrote:
AC is getting his knee worked on? And he's going to race the MXoN? Just getting it scraped?
meniscus damage
mccread
9/6/2009 10:48am
mccread wrote:
GuyB wrote:
Ah, you're using fantasy league comparisons? How many times have Dungey and Reed been on the track together in the outdoors on 450s? That would be...

How many times have Dungey and Reed been on the track together in the outdoors on 450s? That would be zero. Same goes for Dungey, Reed, Pourcel (Seb or Christophe), and Cairoli. Anything comparing their performance is just speculation.
well dungey times are faster tha reeds on the wee bike... pourcel is faster than him and cairoli was faster than pourcel... see? ha ha in fairness they would all be a similar speed .
mccread
9/6/2009 10:50am
calimxer91 wrote:
LOL @ euro domination.
well it certainly aint US domination in the 4 major outdoor championships thats for sure Euope won 2 should have won 3 Pourcel was faster than Dungey and reed won the US 450s....

So US = 1
europe =2
Aus + former GP rider = 1
BIGHEAD1
9/6/2009 12:08pm
mccread wrote:
GuyB wrote:
Ah, you're using fantasy league comparisons? How many times have Dungey and Reed been on the track together in the outdoors on 450s? That would be...

mccread wrote:
well dungey times are faster tha reeds on the wee bike... pourcel is faster than him and cairoli was faster than pourcel... see? ha ha in...
well dungey times are faster tha reeds on the wee bike... pourcel is faster than him and cairoli was faster than pourcel... see? ha ha in fairness they would all be a similar speed .
Comparing times between smaller and larger cc bikes is a time honored tradition of the know nothing idiot. Usually the 250f's go faster on a rutty technical track (It happens every year at Budds Creek and you idiots always make a big deal about it).

Using your logic comparing riders. Justin Barcia beat Rattray and Searle in points this year who finished 1 and 2 last year in the GP's..Just last year Barcia was riding the B class at loretta's. This puts your beloved "True world championship" on par with the B class of our National AMATEUR championship.

See how stupid that is? Of course you don't, because like most opinionated people you're ignorant and arrogant. Just like when you state that the GP's are a "true world championship" and discrediting the AMA nationals because the GP's visit more countries. Using your logic, the mx des nations this year will actually be the MX des Italy. How can we determine the best country if we only visit one country? Micheal Phelps wasn't the best swimmer in the world last year he was the Chinese Olympics Gold Medalist

9/6/2009 1:52pm
mccread wrote:
GuyB wrote:

Seb Pourcel and Reed rode together on 450F machines in Budds Creek (MXoN 2007) and Donington (MXoN 2008).

Reed was faster in 2007, and Pourcel was better in 2008.

Wink
9/6/2009 1:56pm
BobbyM wrote:
good for him. b rider signs with factory suzy, wins first sx race ever and kicks the living the shit out of "jlaw"...puts it to the...
Where have you seriously seen that Dungey "puts it to the fast french kid" (Pourcel) this year during the Outdoor Championship ???

Overall wins : Pourcel 4, Dungey 4.
Moto wins : Pourcel 13, Dungey 7.

DNF (mechanical failure) : Pourcel 1, Dungey 0.

Evil
kevin204
Fantasy
2865th
9/6/2009 1:59pm
Championships

Dungey :1
Pourcel: 0
rocrac
9/6/2009 2:05pm
Comparing times between smaller and larger cc bikes is a time honored tradition of the know nothing idiot.

LMFAO
9/6/2009 2:10pm
The rider that deserves it the most is the rider with the most points.

Mechanicals are just like crashes, they dont count, it's all part of racing.
The only thing that counts are the points, and Dungey has the most of them.

Congratulations Dungey, although i was rooting for Pourcel.

We saw some great close and clean racing this year and i enjoyed the series.
rocrac
9/6/2009 2:11pm
brakkeman_ wrote:
The rider that deserves it the most is the rider with the most points. Mechanicals are just like crashes, they dont count, it's all part of...

Well said.
9/6/2009 2:15pm
brakkeman_ wrote:
The rider that deserves it the most is the rider with the most points. Mechanicals are just like crashes, they dont count, it's all part of...

Sorry, but "mechanicals are NOT just like crashes", and you know it.
9/6/2009 2:17pm
They happen and you cant change them, and they f*ck up your points total.

In the bigger picture they are just as bad.

Post a reply to: dungey kicked f@#king ass!~!

The Latest