don't take the bait Ken.

Related:
Create New Tag

1/20/2019 9:58 AM

(again).

|

"If you are going through HELL, keep going."-Winston Churchill
"A man needs a little madness or else he never dares cut the rope and be free"-Zorba
Blur the technicolor

1/20/2019 10:11 AM

wassat
|

1/20/2019 10:12 AM

Piston Slap wrote: wassat

Webb

|

1/20/2019 10:14 AM

C'mon Placerville, you can represent NorCal better than this.

|

1/20/2019 10:40 AM

slipdog wrote:

C'mon Placerville, you can represent NorCal better than this.

You're right, I should have photo shopped the finish line pic with a fishing pole and bait.

|

"If you are going through HELL, keep going."-Winston Churchill
"A man needs a little madness or else he never dares cut the rope and be free"-Zorba
Blur the technicolor

1/20/2019 11:19 AM

...and if Webb can't back this up then he sure will look like a tool.

Get wins, be humble and respectful while doing it.

|

Non Gratum Anus Rodentum

1/20/2019 1:18 PM

Wouldn’t of been no point if Bogle wasn’t joyriding on the inside. I think roczen woulda got him back.

|

GP740
Since 1987

1/20/2019 1:47 PM

I think ken is doing it right this season. Not getting in to trouble with anyone and not taking any risks. Eli is doing the same. Its Eli vs Kenny in the end, and both of them ride clean against each other.

|

1/20/2019 2:16 PM

Sideways wrote:

I think ken is doing it right this season. Not getting in to trouble with anyone and not taking any risks. Eli is doing the same. Its Eli vs Kenny in the end, and both of them ride clean against each other.

Let's hope he keeps it that way.
A while back I likened Roczen to Bradshaw. Someone didn't agree with that and said it was apples and pears maybe so because I'm pretty sure if Mataisevich were to point at Bradshaw that way there would be hell to pay for sure.
He needs to focus on the championship instead.

|

"If you are going through HELL, keep going."-Winston Churchill
"A man needs a little madness or else he never dares cut the rope and be free"-Zorba
Blur the technicolor

1/20/2019 2:21 PM

But, someday, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,

|

"If you are going through HELL, keep going."-Winston Churchill
"A man needs a little madness or else he never dares cut the rope and be free"-Zorba
Blur the technicolor

1/20/2019 2:26 PM

Photo
|

1/20/2019 3:59 PM

GeorgiePorgie wrote:

Wouldn’t of been no point if Bogle wasn’t joyriding on the inside. I think roczen woulda got him back.

Exactly that took any chance ken had of cutting the inside it literally could have been a photo finish at the s Finish Line

|

1/20/2019 4:01 PM

NO, take the bait Ken!! Put him in the cheap seats next week!

|

1/20/2019 4:29 PM

nealb129 wrote:

NO, take the bait Ken!! Put him in the cheap seats next week!

Last time Ken tried that he ended up with his good arm in Webbs wheel.

|

1/20/2019 4:32 PM

He already did once. It cost him dearly.

|

1/21/2019 10:24 PM

early wrote: Photo

Excellent! What kind of bait is that, exactly?

|

"If you are going through HELL, keep going."-Winston Churchill
"A man needs a little madness or else he never dares cut the rope and be free"-Zorba
Blur the technicolor

1/21/2019 10:55 PM

early wrote: Photo

oldblood wrote:

Excellent! What kind of bait is that, exactly?

steak mac&cheese

|

1/21/2019 11:36 PM

Will be interesting if Coop would do the same with Tomac...(Daytona take out).

|

There's something happening here, what it is ain't exactly clear.

1/22/2019 4:53 AM

I believe Ken was the bigger man that night. When he shook webs hand with the congrats, thats probably when Webb decided to change his bang bang to a thumbs up story.

|

1/22/2019 4:53 AM

I don’t think Webb cares who he points at. He is a brash guy, he has an attitude and wants to play some head games. Whatever works I guess.

Roczen did the right thing and raced clean to a good 2nd place and kept the red plate and stayed out of the emergency room.

|

1/22/2019 11:05 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/22/2019 11:07 AM

nealb129 wrote:

NO, take the bait Ken!! Put him in the cheap seats next week!

Mit12 wrote:

Last time Ken tried that he ended up with his good arm in Webbs wheel.

His good arm is a left hand

|

Power is nothing without control

1/22/2019 11:44 AM

early wrote: Photo

oldblood wrote:

Excellent! What kind of bait is that, exactly?

RedDirtDog wrote:

steak mac&cheese

I think I saw where Ken likes pizza!cool

|

1/22/2019 1:09 PM

Markee wrote:

I believe Ken was the bigger man that night. When he shook webs hand with the congrats, thats probably when Webb decided to change his bang bang to a thumbs up story.

I didn't see this, did this happen?

|