don't complain about shipping times

Related:
Create New Tag

8/16/2018 9:01 AM

Not Moto Hose but .... Saw a post where a guy here on Vital was extremely unhappy with his part shipping time from another small business owner so ........

As a small business Moto Hose will be closed and NOT shipping orders till I get back next week from Buds Creek National w00t

BTW yesterday was my 1 year anniversary from coming home after the hood ride and life flight with 25 days in the hospital with TBI blink Several customers that had no problem waiting 3 months till I was able to do any shipping.

See you guys at the AMA Maryland District 7 riders reunion at 11 Saturday being held at the Leggends and Heroes rig! I missed it last year for some reason

|

8/16/2018 9:22 AM

I like moto hoes. the ones that hangout at the track in yogo pants.

|

8/16/2018 9:25 AM

But on a side note. I had an issue with my new boots. Small ebay based company told me that usps has been taking 2-3 days to just process the orders because they are so backed up. He dropped them off Monday and I didn't get the boots until Saturday. 2 hours away 1 state over.

|

8/16/2018 11:44 AM

fourfourone wrote:

I like moto hoes. the ones that hangout at the track in yogo pants.

Those yoga pants ain't leavin' much to a vitards' imagination. Don't be having any of those Benny Hill, wicked thoughts....

|