do you think pala will produce good racing?

Related:
Create New Tag

5/22/2019 4:34 PM

Just as the title states. Also really weird that the series isn’t going to Glen Helen. Such an iconic track

|

5/22/2019 4:46 PM

Maybe

|

5/22/2019 4:49 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/22/2019 4:49 PM

For sure it will. Pala about 20 minutes away from us and it's pissing with rain this afternoon and evening. Man, after the mud at Hangtown I really look forward to a Sunny day on Sat.

So far Sat, 71 and sunny.

|

Non Gratum Anus Rodentum

5/22/2019 5:19 PM

logan_140 wrote:

Just as the title states. Also really weird that the series isn’t going to Glen Helen. Such an iconic track

How about a throwback of another national at Pala...

Or just watch the highlights:
|

5/22/2019 5:23 PM

Yeah, no, for sure!

|

5/22/2019 5:30 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/22/2019 6:51 PM

Pretty cool that Wilson has won every moto that he has raced in at Pala.

We will be there all weekend in my buddy's RV. The racing better be good. Those tickets and camping passes weren't cheap.

|

Instagram: vanillaice782
Amateur helmet painter

5/22/2019 5:32 PM

logan_140 wrote:

Make it a poll

|

5/22/2019 5:40 PM

That track was good though, it seems like the jumps will be considerably smaller this year.

|

5/22/2019 5:47 PM

smashingpumpkins167 wrote:

We will be there all weekend in my buddy's RV. The racing better be good. Those tickets and camping passes weren't cheap.

At least we don't have to deal with the traffic situation on Saturday!

|

13 YZ450 | 12 WR450 | 06 YZ250 | 04 TXT 280 Pro

5/22/2019 5:49 PM

I live right behind the track and the rain this week should make for pretty epic conditions , I would imagine the racing will be great with no excuses on conditions !

|

5/22/2019 5:50 PM

smashingpumpkins167 wrote:

I wasn't aware of that stat, but every time I hear Pala (or Fox) national, I was thinking that Dean is very fast there...

|

5/22/2019 6:05 PM

At 6.08 that roller uphill section looked dope af. Can't wait to see eli/Ken blasting and passing through that section
|

5/22/2019 6:10 PM

logan_140 wrote:

cwtoyota wrote:

Just watched the first moto. Damn that was some good racing.

|

5/22/2019 7:00 PM

logan_140 wrote:

cwtoyota wrote:

logan_140 wrote:

Just watched the first moto. Damn that was some good racing.

I watched both motos just after posting it. I remember it being a really good battle, but it was better than I thought.

The dirt at Pala was always good when I've ridden there. If they build a great track, the racing should be excellent given that almost everyone is in it and almost everyone is healthy.

|

5/22/2019 7:59 PM

Should be perfect weather and the track is getting a good amount of pre watering this week. Will be great racing this weekend ?

|

5/22/2019 8:34 PM

I’ll be there. Definitely bummed about Glen Helen considering I’m ten minutes away and it’s the best track around on race day and spectating is great but, hopefully Pala fixes all the issues that occurred the last two times. I didn’t attend in 2010 or 2011 so I can’t comment on the traffic issues etc. (Didn’t attend Elsinore either) but I ride Pala and it’s a great facility!

|

Don't ever let facts get in the way of a great story

5/22/2019 8:46 PM

I am sure Fox is super happy it is there! Too bad GH and DC couldn't come to an agreement but it will still be good racing.

|

5/22/2019 8:48 PM

The dirt there is so shitty, so with a deep rip and water it will be entertaining. Glad I don’t have the skill to ride it, but I’ll be watching.

|

5/22/2019 8:51 PM

It rained pretty good today and will rain some tomorrow, and will be clear Friday and Saturday. They switched track managers/builders about 2 months ago and its been much better now in the hands of Bryan Wallace and gang. I have no doubt it'll be a great race track.

|

5/23/2019 11:24 AM

Boomslang wrote:

For sure it will. Pala about 20 minutes away from us and it's pissing with rain this afternoon and evening. Man, after the mud at Hangtown I really look forward to a Sunny day on Sat.

You live near pala bru?

|

5/23/2019 11:25 AM

Those guy's could race in a flat field with noting but turns and it would be exciting.

Yes Pala will be as good as any of the races.

|

5/23/2019 11:49 AM

Boomslang wrote:

Didn't know Pala relocated to South Africa. I think you just blew your cover Mr. Boomslang.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

5/23/2019 11:55 AM

Someone mentioned smaller jumps. Let’s hope so! The best racing takes place with knobbies on the ground, not floating through the air ripping tear offs. I’m glad that shithole aerial circus n San Bernardino got shitcanned

|

5/23/2019 12:43 PM

KennyT wrote:

Someone mentioned smaller jumps. Let’s hope so! The best racing takes place with knobbies on the ground, not floating through the air ripping tear offs. I’m glad that shithole aerial circus n San Bernardino got shitcanned

Jody just took his shirt off.

|

5/23/2019 12:46 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/23/2019 12:46 PM

I live just over the hill from FOX raceway and it is pissing rain on and off today.

I'm so sick of the damn rain, I sure hope its sunny on Saturday...

|

5/23/2019 12:53 PM

Brent wrote:

I live just over the hill from FOX raceway and it is pissing rain on and off today.

I'm so sick of the damn rain, I sure hope its sunny on Saturday...

Ive been at the track all day and it hasn't rained more than a few drops, pretty windy and overcast though

|

5/23/2019 1:12 PM

KennyT wrote:

Pala had some pretty big jumps in 2010-2011.
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo

|

recmx.com

REC MX, JE Pistons, Wiseco, Rusk Racing, Yoshimura, Enzo Racing, Dubya Wheels, Asterisk, Rocket Performance, CCR Sport, & MMR

5/23/2019 1:31 PM

Really unpopular opinion I think, but Glen Helen has been my least favorite national to watch for years so I'm really excited to see Pala again.

I can't speak for other things that make a national great as a spectator, but I can do without GH this year on the broadcast.

|

5/23/2019 1:37 PM

Depends if the riders play follow the leader or not.

|

5/23/2019 2:50 PM

cpyz300 wrote:

Really unpopular opinion I think, but Glen Helen has been my least favorite national to watch for years so I'm really excited to see Pala again.

I can't speak for other things that make a national great as a spectator, but I can do without GH this year on the broadcast.

I’m right there with you. San Bernardino is not my favorite place to visit

|