dirthead1..........ummmmmm

P
Edited Date/Time 2/26/2013 5:12pm
This was one of your comments after James Stewart had an incident with Josh Grant earlier this season........

"I guess my having actually attended two of SX these races and having been there from 12:30 on for practice, qualifying, and the night's show for both, would dispel your "MHO".

You been to any SX races yet or just watching from your TV and the web, P?

Read it and take it to the bank. James is not going to win a race this SX season."

I don't gloat much, but James didn't just prove you wrong, he hurt a lot of peoples feelings with his win. Earlier in the season all you heard was "James should retire" and "he's not a top 5 guy anymore." I think that it was all just wishful thinking considering that he was injured.

The young man was steady and did a great job. Hopefully he will get more wins this season. Even if he doesn't he shut a lot of people up Saturday. Bitches. ShockedWink

P
|
zook11
2/25/2013 3:21pm
He might win more races but he'll never win another championship again. Stamp it
gsxrcr28
Fantasy
2452nd
2/25/2013 3:30pm
zook11 wrote:
He might win more races but he'll never win another championship again. Stamp it
That's what some Vitards said about Millsaps.
Outsider
2/25/2013 3:33pm
Why would anyone's feelings be hurt?
Choppy
2/25/2013 3:33pm Edited Date/Time 2/25/2013 3:34pm
I'm still waiting for MXIllustrated to come in with his changing of the guard claim...

The Shop

peelout
2/25/2013 3:37pm
i honestly didn't think he would win a race this season.

he proved me and a lot of others wrong.

good for him
Crash82
Fantasy
2036th
2/25/2013 3:44pm Edited Date/Time 2/25/2013 3:44pm
I'm glad he won! Go #7!....Big news coming but I am sworn to secrecy.

[
mx 219
Fantasy
974th
2/25/2013 3:49pm
P wrote:
This was one of your comments after James Stewart had an incident with Josh Grant earlier this season........ [b][i]"I guess my having actually attended two of...
This was one of your comments after James Stewart had an incident with Josh Grant earlier this season........

"I guess my having actually attended two of SX these races and having been there from 12:30 on for practice, qualifying, and the night's show for both, would dispel your "MHO".

Read it and take it to the bank. James is not going to win a race this SX season."

I don't gloat much, but James didn't just prove you wrong, he hurt a lot of peoples feelings with his win. Earlier in the season all you heard was "James should retire" and "he's not a top 5 guy anymore." I think that it was all just wishful thinking considering that he was injured.

The young man was steady and did a great job. Hopefully he will get more wins this season. Even if he doesn't he shut a lot of people up Saturday. Bitches. ShockedWink

P
really dude?

dont take it so personal... I thoght James had a better chance than Dungey, even with torn ACL
P
2/25/2013 5:06pm
P wrote:
This was one of your comments after James Stewart had an incident with Josh Grant earlier this season........ [b][i]"I guess my having actually attended two of...

P
mx 219 wrote:
really dude?

dont take it so personal... I thoght James had a better chance than Dungey, even with torn ACL
Yep, REALLY. It has nothing to do with "taking it so personal" it has to do with lots of people talking BIG SHIT and that big shit not being correct.

P
Outsider
2/25/2013 5:12pm
Kinda funny (sad really) that someone has to gloat when one of the winningest SX riders in history finally gets on the box.
yzmatt
2/25/2013 5:41pm
Outsider wrote:
Kinda funny (sad really) that someone has to gloat when one of the winningest SX riders in history finally gets on the box.
On multiple levels, lol.
P
2/25/2013 6:21pm
Outsider wrote:
I'm gloating like a muthafuck on you bitches right now and I really don't give a fuck what you think. I'm guessing that you're steaming right about now.

P
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
2/25/2013 6:24pm
Outsider wrote:
P wrote:
I'm gloating like a muthafuck on you bitches right now and I really don't give a fuck what you think. I'm guessing that you're steaming right...
I'm gloating like a muthafuck on you bitches right now and I really don't give a fuck what you think. I'm guessing that you're steaming right about now.

P
Congratulations. Feel free to add that to your resume.

Anyone that didn't think James had a shot a winning races this season is misguided.

I'll add this to the steam room.
P
2/25/2013 6:27pm
Outsider wrote:
BTW, did you pay up on that "weeks pay?"

cheers_22 wrote: Showed it in the heat. Wish the knee wasn't injured. The gear setup was sweet!! Can understand why people continuously hate on him. He's one of the greatest talents this sport has ever seen.

Outsider wrote:I would bet a week's pay that, if that was the main, RV would've found a way around James. Not that James wasn't riding reat, but...

P
P
2/25/2013 6:29pm
Outsider wrote:
P wrote:
I'm gloating like a muthafuck on you bitches right now and I really don't give a fuck what you think. I'm guessing that you're steaming right...

P
GuyB wrote:
Congratulations. Feel free to add that to your resume. Anyone that didn't think James had a shot a winning races this season is misguided. I'll add...
Congratulations. Feel free to add that to your resume.

Anyone that didn't think James had a shot a winning races this season is misguided.

I'll add this to the steam room.
Come on Guyb, give me a break. I NEVER talk shit or gloat when James take a win. Give me my moment!!

P
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
2/25/2013 6:35pm
P wrote:
Come on Guyb, give me a break. I NEVER talk shit or gloat when James take a win. Give me my moment!!

P
Take all the time you want in here.
P
2/25/2013 6:52pm
P wrote:

P
GuyB wrote:
Take all the time you want in here.
Come on Guyb drop this back in moto. Give it a full day and then boot it.

P
Outsider
2/26/2013 5:56am
Outsider wrote:
P wrote:

P
Steaming? Why would I be steaming?

Sad little man... Laughing
P
2/26/2013 12:39pm
Outsider wrote:
P wrote:

P
Outsider wrote:

If you weren't steaming you never wouuld have replied in the first place. That's just your MO. I bet that your face was red as shit when James took the checkered flag on Saturday.

P
Outsider
2/26/2013 3:37pm
P wrote:

P
Outsider wrote:

P wrote:
If you weren't steaming you never wouuld have replied in the first place. That's just your MO. I bet that your face was red as shit...
If you weren't steaming you never wouuld have replied in the first place. That's just your MO. I bet that your face was red as shit when James took the checkered flag on Saturday.

P
I'm replying to you to see more of your ridiculous theories, they're hilarious!

FWIW I was happy Stewart to finally get back in the mix. I was also happy RV didn't wad himself trying to battle with James. That said, I hope RV can make up enough points on Milsaps to challenge for the title.

What ever other crazy shit is going on in your head, is just that. Woohoo
P
2/26/2013 4:50pm
Outsider wrote:

P wrote:
If you weren't steaming you never wouuld have replied in the first place. That's just your MO. I bet that your face was red as shit...

P
Outsider wrote:
I'm replying to you to see more of your ridiculous theories, they're hilarious! FWIW I was happy Stewart to finally get back in the mix. I...
I'm replying to you to see more of your ridiculous theories, they're hilarious!

FWIW I was happy Stewart to finally get back in the mix. I was also happy RV didn't wad himself trying to battle with James. That said, I hope RV can make up enough points on Milsaps to challenge for the title.

What ever other crazy shit is going on in your head, is just that. Woohoo
Speaking of ridiculous theroies.......

Outsider wrote:I would bet a week's pay that, if that was the main, RV would've found a way around James. Not that James wasn't riding reat, but...

P
dirtnapper
2/26/2013 5:06pm
P,

Its too late to stop while you are ahead, so maybe just stop. Dry

Stew won, this place didn't completly melt down, there wasn't a huge amount of fanboyism ( surprisingly ), so why go ahead and start this shit?

Next weekend is another race, maybe Stew will win again, maybe not. Just enjoy the season, and chill out. Bro.
Outsider
2/26/2013 5:12pm
P wrote:
Speaking of ridiculous theroies....... [i][b]Outsider wrote:I would bet a week's pay that, if that was the main, RV would've found a way around James. Not that...
Speaking of ridiculous theroies.......

P
Okay? What is it you're trying to prove? James beat RV, yes he did. (finally)

Again, very sad.

Post a reply to: dirthead1..........ummmmmm

The Latest