despite wht joey did

stewie94
10/14/2018 3:09pm
im still pissed at the wtf happened but bruh..... joey rode pretty damn good last night , he just might have something for my boy zacho & plessinger & hill in the upcoming season , bring on SX 19!
|
Ramrod
Fantasy
1880th
10/14/2018 3:30pm
The guy really needed a fresh start and hit the reset button. He rode well.
stewie94
10/14/2018 3:46pm
Ramrod wrote:
yea im hip , i should i kno this by the amount of pulp im listening but im wondering if he changed up his training program & everything else
kb228
10/14/2018 3:51pm
I dont see any of the other 450 rookies doing what joey did. Was really impressive. But hey its 1 race.
observeroffacts
Fantasy
3671st
10/14/2018 3:58pm Edited Date/Time 10/14/2018 4:01pm
kb228 wrote:
I dont see any of the other 450 rookies doing what joey did. Was really impressive. But hey its 1 race.
Christian Craig and Jeremy Martin both top 3 in very early, if not first, 450 cameos. Webb on a 450 did it at mxdn as well.

Time will tell. I want some new people keeping Tomac honest and for the 450 class to be more exciting in general, so I hope some of the fresh guys will put the hammer down.

The Shop

langhammx
Fantasy
323rd
10/14/2018 4:03pm
Ramrod wrote:
stewie94 wrote:
yea im hip , i should i kno this by the amount of pulp im listening but im wondering if he changed up his training program...
yea im hip , i should i kno this by the amount of pulp im listening but im wondering if he changed up his training program & everything else
Yes
He’s been training with Johnny O’Mara.
Not sure if he’s going to continue with “The Goat Farm” or not, but he needed a change in his routine. I hope he can get his head straight and come out swinging... he’s had the talent, staying off the ground has been his biggest problem.
stewie94
10/14/2018 4:11pm
Ramrod wrote:
stewie94 wrote:
yea im hip , i should i kno this by the amount of pulp im listening but im wondering if he changed up his training program...
langhammx wrote:
Yes He’s been training with Johnny O’Mara. Not sure if he’s going to continue with “The Goat Farm” or not, but he needed a change in...
Yes
Not sure if he’s going to continue with “The Goat Farm” or not, but he needed a change in his routine. I hope he can get his head straight and come out swinging... he’s had the talent, staying off the ground has been his biggest problem.
oh ok & he seems to be a bit smoother on the 450 at least to me , the more contenders the better in my book , hopefully my boy zacho ready to battle , with him , joey , plessinger & hill this might be the best 450 rookie class we seen in a while
Spat24
Fantasy
1140th
10/14/2018 4:14pm
I think 17 will do well this year with some top fives when he gets a good start. Does not have Anderson or Tomac speed yet though. But if JE can do some training in Colorado with Tomac - that could be a big win for him.
10/14/2018 4:19pm
langhammx wrote:
Yes He’s been training with Johnny O’Mara. Not sure if he’s going to continue with “The Goat Farm” or not, but he needed a change in...
Yes
Agreed re. change in routine/new program, JS17 never seemed very happy riding wise or just in general last season. Things simply weren't clicking right for him, especially mentally. I know it's hard to tell from one race, but he rides/comes off as happier and more confident already. Looking forward to seeing the new pack leader in '19! Cool
TDeath21
10/14/2018 4:27pm
A lot of top guys were out and obviously the mains were shorter but he did look a lot better than I expected. Won one of the mains whether the record books say it or not.
devindavisphoto
Fantasy
3807th
10/14/2018 10:07pm
A couple weeks ago I predicted that Savatgy will be smooth on the 450 and will not make those same silly mistakes on it, and that he will do better than Hill, AP, or Osborne and everyone disliked my statement. I wonder how many people changed their minds after last night...
10/14/2018 10:11pm
A couple weeks ago I predicted that Savatgy will be smooth on the 450 and will not make those same silly mistakes on it, and that...
A couple weeks ago I predicted that Savatgy will be smooth on the 450 and will not make those same silly mistakes on it, and that he will do better than Hill, AP, or Osborne and everyone disliked my statement. I wonder how many people changed their minds after last night...
Stake that victory flag after one exhibition race! YEah!
devindavisphoto
Fantasy
3807th
10/14/2018 10:17pm
A couple weeks ago I predicted that Savatgy will be smooth on the 450 and will not make those same silly mistakes on it, and that...
Stake that victory flag after one exhibition race! YEah!
I'll come back to you after Vegas in May and I'll be right once again.

Post a reply to: despite wht joey did

The Latest