delayed an hour (smh why) NBC Gold to the rescue

Related:
Create New Tag

1/19/2019 5:29 PM

will try to get the smart tv to stream it I guess. was this a last minute change?

|

1/19/2019 5:32 PM

Idk but I’m kinda pissed about it because I thought it was live not delayed

|

1/19/2019 5:32 PM

NBC GOLD plays it at 9pm central I think.

|

Just Old.

1/19/2019 5:34 PM

jonesaustin wrote:

will try to get the smart tv to stream it I guess. was this a last minute change?

Not a last minute change. There's a few rounds that are delayed on TV.

Always live on NBC Sports Gold and supercrosslive.tv.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

1/19/2019 5:49 PM

I hauled ass home from work , thinking it started at 6:00 pm , it doesn't start till 7:00 pm , but airs at 8:00 pm haha. This will be a night where the gold package pays off! If it runs correctly!! Cause if I can stay awake till 10:00pm tonight , i'll be a happy camper.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

1/19/2019 5:53 PM

Anymore it does not matter to me if the NBC Sports broadcast is live or not. I DVR the races, watch later, and fast forward thru all the commercials and BS. Don't even watch the LCQ's either.

|

“Adhering to 1970’s Standards of Political Correctness”

1/19/2019 6:04 PM

I dont see it as a option to watch at all on NBCSN
Without gold
Not even delayed

|

1/19/2019 6:09 PM

Tarz483 wrote:

I dont see it as a option to watch at all on NBCSN
Without gold
Not even delayed

PM Sent

|

1/19/2019 6:14 PM

Tarz483 wrote:

I dont see it as a option to watch at all on NBCSN
Without gold
Not even delayed

Ted722 wrote:

PM Sent

Thanks i dont see a PM though?

|

1/19/2019 6:19 PM

Photo
|

1/19/2019 6:19 PM

Tarz483 wrote:

I dont see it as a option to watch at all on NBCSN
Without gold
Not even delayed

Ted722 wrote:

PM Sent

Tarz483 wrote:

Thanks i dont see a PM though?

They go to your email inbox (the one you signed up with).

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

1/19/2019 6:23 PM

Ted722 wrote:

PM Sent

Tarz483 wrote:

Thanks i dont see a PM though?

-MAVERICK- wrote:

They go to your email inbox (the one you signed up with).

Oh i didnt know that thanks ,i went and checked there and i see a bunch of posts from vital
From everytime someone replies but i didnt see the pm post

|

1/19/2019 6:28 PM

Tarz483 wrote:

Thanks i dont see a PM though?

-MAVERICK- wrote:

They go to your email inbox (the one you signed up with).

Tarz483 wrote:

Oh i didnt know that thanks ,i went and checked there and i see a bunch of posts from vital
From everytime someone replies but i didnt see the pm post

Check your junk folder. I've received direct messages and they were in there.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

1/19/2019 6:35 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

They go to your email inbox (the one you signed up with).

Tarz483 wrote:

Oh i didnt know that thanks ,i went and checked there and i see a bunch of posts from vital
From everytime someone replies but i didnt see the pm post

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Check your junk folder. I've received direct messages and they were in there.

Yeah not seeing it

|

1/19/2019 6:40 PM

Tarz483 wrote:

Oh i didnt know that thanks ,i went and checked there and i see a bunch of posts from vital
From everytime someone replies but i didnt see the pm post

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Check your junk folder. I've received direct messages and they were in there.

Tarz483 wrote:

Yeah not seeing it

You wouldn't be the first person not receiving messages.

Seems like it's hit or miss.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

1/19/2019 6:43 PM

I didnt know that but its definitely not there
I know a few years ago, there was a mail box right on vital
Seemed like that was better.

|

1/19/2019 7:00 PM

Why is the race tape delayed? The Mecum auction is a replay? I love the car auctions, I am addicted to them. Come on the auction is a repeat.

|

1/19/2019 7:35 PM

NBC GOLD has the best commercials ever. Silence! Photo

|

1/20/2019 7:21 AM

the NBC sports gold app from the nationals allowed me to rewatch motos and they were saved under the “replays” tab, i believe.

I thought that was the deal when i bought the supercross NBC sports gold package as well. am i missing something or am I just wrong? why can i still watch motos from last year but i can’t rewatch any of the races i payed for? anyone know the details?

|

1/20/2019 7:29 AM

If you guys are pissed about a 1 hour delay you're really going to lose your shit next weekend for Oakland.

Next weekend the race is delayed an entire day. It's only airing Sunday afternoon at 3pm eastern.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

1/20/2019 7:54 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/20/2019 7:55 AM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

If you guys are pissed about a 1 hour delay you're really going to lose your shit next weekend for Oakland.

Next weekend the race is delayed an entire day. It's only airing Sunday afternoon at 3pm eastern.

To word this for today's socialogical climate - this tv package is far less than optimal.

What is optimal? Free, live on free tv.... A bit worse is live on a cable channel.. total obscurity is a package where only a few thousand are willing to actually Pay out of pocket to watch 3 hours of marketing (a 3 hr commercial) via a website....

Where is that fork at?

|

www.bettercallsaul.com
Die Antwoord

1/20/2019 7:59 AM

NBC Gold streaming to TV worked very well. I just hadn't set it up and was planning to use the televised broadcast, so was surprised to find it was delayed, but it all worked out - especially the lack of commercials - can't emphasize that part enough!

|

1/20/2019 8:04 AM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

If you guys are pissed about a 1 hour delay you're really going to lose your shit next weekend for Oakland.

Next weekend the race is delayed an entire day. It's only airing Sunday afternoon at 3pm eastern.

gt80rider wrote:

To word this for today's socialogical climate - this tv package is far less than optimal.

What is optimal? Free, live on free tv.... A bit worse is live on a cable channel.. total obscurity is a package where only a few thousand are willing to actually Pay out of pocket to watch 3 hours of marketing (a 3 hr commercial) via a website....

Where is that fork at?

The TV package this year might not be optimal but that could be because the deal was put in place late and NBC Sports already had other things scheduled for certain time slots.

I think we'll have a better idea on how the TV package really is next year for the 2020 season. If it's the same next year then we can truly say it's not great.

Still wish the NBC Sports Gold app package for SX/MX was made available to everyone outside of the US.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."