davalos

Related:
Create New Tag

2/9/2019 7:04 PM

i have nothing against the guy, but can someone explain how he has had a ride with pro circuit for so long when he's so inconsistent?

|

2/9/2019 7:08 PM

His inconstancy includes the notion that he can and has won races in the not so distant past.

|

2/9/2019 7:09 PM

Because he is fast?

|

2/9/2019 7:15 PM

350ss wrote:

i have nothing against the guy, but can someone explain how he has had a ride with pro circuit for so long when he's so inconsistent?

Was that inconsistent?

|

2/9/2019 7:21 PM

Lots of respect for any of these dudes that do this sport but the guy is a bust. Fast as hell but can’t put it together. He will always have a spot on a 250 team but at this point in his career it amazes me he’s still on a top tier team. Seeing him on a Rocky Mountain or Cycle Trader bike seems more realistic. You know he can win heats and bring exposure to the team but besides that he’s a write off.

|

2/9/2019 7:24 PM

He’s still with pro circuit for the same reason people call him a sandbagger.

He’s got legit potential but has never been able to string it together.

|

2/9/2019 7:27 PM

350ss wrote:

YAMATHUMP1 wrote:

Was that inconsistent?

no it wasn't... it's not a criticism of his potential just trying to understand why pro circuit keeps him on when you look at other riders that have come and gone that have the same or better potential... justin hill for example

|

2/9/2019 7:28 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/9/2019 7:29 PM

He can go around a supercross track very fast... If you can do that than you will probably be signed to pro circuit too.

|

2/9/2019 7:33 PM

Why was he getting lapped like a spud, no one on a factory team should be getting lapped, i know he went down but that no excuse it was the fist or second lap.

|

2/9/2019 7:57 PM

Helda wrote:

Why was he getting lapped like a spud, no one on a factory team should be getting lapped, i know he went down but that no excuse it was the fist or second lap.

Dude he got took out bad by Troll. That bike was probably all twisted up after that one not to mention he's probably twisted up from that.

|

2/9/2019 8:01 PM

Helda wrote:

rob162 wrote:

Dude he got took out bad by Troll. That bike was probably all twisted up after that one not to mention he's probably twisted up from that.

Its wasnt brutal

A villo or dunge would have rode that to a 5th

|

2/9/2019 8:04 PM

Didn't realize getting 16th place was fast.

|

2/9/2019 8:06 PM

Inconsistent? He hits the deck Atleast once every race. Hardly inconsistent.

|

2/9/2019 8:06 PM

so much for trying to get an actual answer here lol carry on

|

2/9/2019 8:36 PM

He didn't have speed

|

2/9/2019 8:40 PM

It is a mystery, but realistically he could win next week.

|

THERE IS NO SECOND MOTO IN LIFE!

2/9/2019 8:56 PM

Dude was so much better on the 450 Husqy. Seems to struggle on the 250s.

|

2/9/2019 9:32 PM

Guys. If he put to together he would of likely pointed out by now. He’s making smart career moves to stay in the class.

|

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good. ~ Samuel Johnson

2/9/2019 9:35 PM

He got his bad race out of the way. Now he can go win and get podiums without having to worry about points smile secured his ride for next year. Shit I’d stay in the 250 class for a factory ride, race 8 rounds of SX, and make 200k or whatever he makes.

|

2/9/2019 9:35 PM

You all would do the same. If Mitch thinks he’s worth a ride, then that’s all that matters.

|

2/9/2019 9:47 PM

350ss wrote:

Agree it’s a bit surprising. Speed and potential will get you a top tier ride but winning races and consistently battling for championships is usually what’s required to keep it.

|

2/9/2019 9:56 PM

I honestly feel like he has to have some serious blackmail on someone/something. I don’t get how someone can be on their 40th year in the 250’s on a factory bike without a title.

|

2/9/2019 10:10 PM

Sir Roostsalot wrote:

It is a mystery, but realistically he could win next week.

He could win...the heat race... then wreck during the main like countless other times.

|

2/9/2019 10:12 PM

PC gets a discount on his rider signup with his AARP card.

|

2/9/2019 10:27 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/9/2019 10:28 PM

Him, A Martin, and until last year Osborne have turned 250 rides into entire moto careers. Always fun seeing 30 year olds pushing teenagers around.

Osborne fanboys gonna wreck me for this one.

|

2/9/2019 10:28 PM

350ss wrote:

show me a rider who isnt signed to a team that is faster? age doesnt matter, John dowd won his 1998 west title at 32 years and change and was on track to win the outdoors over RC. he kept getting signed to teams because he was one of the fastest riders.

id hire a 20 year vet who will be on podiums vs a 2nd year kid who is struggling to make top 10.

reality is the privateers who think the bike will make the difference really arent putting in the work to be a top level racer. sure theyre working hard and putting in laps but theyre not putting in hard enough work. Case in point is a guy like Pieck, dude was a back 20+ privateer and had to bust his balls to make it to podium speed.

|

"If you feel in control, you're not going fast enough" ~Mario Andretti

2/9/2019 10:30 PM

Dust601 wrote:

Him, A Martin, and until last year Osborne have turned 250 rides into entire moto careers. Always fun seeing 30 year olds pushing teenagers around.

Osborne fanboys gonna wreck me for this one.

Teenagers suck, though.

|

2/9/2019 11:19 PM

Has made more starts than any other 250SX Class competitor in history.

|

scte3.0 pro-line trinity tekin

2/10/2019 12:04 AM

Helda wrote:

rob162 wrote:

Derek Harris wrote:

Its wasnt brutal

A villo or dunge would have rode that to a 5th

Exactly my point

|

2/10/2019 1:34 AM

Premixed112 wrote:

Didn't realize getting 16th place was fast.

dude is 32 , give him some slack smile

|

the funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it