cycle news 2013 450 shootout

peelout
11/21/2012 10:34am
Keep telling yourself this. Your comment is Laughable as I've poured more $$ into my honda's to make them work properly than all other colors combined...
Keep telling yourself this. Your comment is Laughable as I've poured more $$ into my honda's to make them work properly than all other colors combined. Quality engineering my ass.
peelout wrote:
Ever ridden an '07 or' 08?

Best bikes Honda has released to the public (post 4 stroke revolution)
jock wrote:
I have an 06 Peely and love it. Not planning on selling it anytime soon.
my '07 has been unbelievable...

but i'm selling it and buying a 2013 Specialized Stumpjumper mtn. bike

i'll still have the trusty '01 YZ250
11/21/2012 10:49am
varagon wrote:
Not everyone has the opprotunity to ride each bike.
MX558 wrote:
Just ask someone at the track I do it all the time. My friends laugh their ass's off at me when I'm riding someone Else's bike...
Just ask someone at the track I do it all the time. My friends laugh their ass's off at me when I'm riding someone Else's bike. Plus it keeps hrs. off mine. haha
Lmao, Im gonna take your advice.
brimx153
11/21/2012 12:43pm
malachi177 wrote:
Honda quality is sooo true! My buddy has his own bike shop. His bread and butter is repairing those ultra reliable Uni-cam engines...good job Honda my...
Honda quality is sooo true! My buddy has his own bike shop. His bread and butter is repairing those ultra reliable Uni-cam engines...good job Honda my friend loves them, it keeps him in business..and as for the best bike for handling???? Honda's aren't yellow dude.
gotwings wrote:
100 % false. I have an '09 450 with 252 hours on it and the valves have never even needed to be shimmed, i ride 40+...
100 % false. I have an '09 450 with 252 hours on it and the valves have never even needed to be shimmed, i ride 40+ expert, and the thing has never seen a trail, strictly moto. 0 issues.
i hav a 07 crf 450 , best bike i ve every had ,was going to buy a brand new 10 , rode the most of the bikes at the time ,but still rather my 07 , so i kept it , i ve fully rebuilt it last yr , not cause anything went wrong just, maintenance , i am a semi expert rider , easily have over 300 hours on it , not one problem , one thing is , the frame is start to wear through , iv have that much going on it , just wish i could buy another brand new 07 , or 08 ,

The Shop

Post a reply to: cycle news 2013 450 shootout

The Latest