Photo
|

9/12/2018 6:02 PM

hint- I didnt say mx pro

|

9/12/2018 6:02 PM

Can’t even make out gear brand... I’ve got nothing

|

Washed up moto and enduro weekend warrior.

9/12/2018 6:05 PM

I'll take "sucks at creating a trivia question" for $500, Alex.

|

United States of America

9/12/2018 6:26 PM

Camp332 wrote:

I'll take "sucks at creating a trivia question" for $500, Alex.

OOH im sorry! Hes real good at turning left.. on faster bikes

|

9/12/2018 6:44 PM

He just won a major race 14 years in a row. not a motocross racer

|

9/12/2018 8:41 PM

Ricky Bobby??

|

9/12/2018 8:42 PM

henry wiles?

|

9/12/2018 9:04 PM

Brandon???

|

9/12/2018 9:15 PM

TyLeR

|

9/12/2018 9:40 PM

MAH LERD JEEBUS!!!!!!

|

9/12/2018 9:46 PM

I don't know who he is ( a flat tracker of some sorts? ).....but he's destroying the shit out of that once perfectly formed berm! Cool pic. Would be even cool in a hi res.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

9/12/2018 9:48 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/12/2018 9:49 PM

Greg Hancock? unsure

|

9/12/2018 10:43 PM

dboivin wrote:

henry wiles?

Has to be, back in August he won his 14th straight Peoria TT.

|

9/13/2018 7:16 AM

For some reason, the bark busters ruin this photo for me. Shallow

|

"A link is only as long as your longest strong chain"

9/13/2018 7:31 AM

jack palance?

|

scte3.0 pro-line trinity tekin

9/13/2018 7:41 AM

The most disliked dirt tracker among his peers?

|

9/13/2018 8:04 AM

Stuntman949 wrote:

For some reason, the bark busters ruin this photo for me. Shallow

Photo
|

9/13/2018 8:40 AM

I didn't know Danica Patrick could shred like that, or that she won a race. She drives a car like a methed up taxi driver, but she's molesting that sand berm. ty much

|

9/13/2018 9:31 AM

Is that you Josh Hill? Looks like Oneal gear

|

9/13/2018 11:26 AM

dboivin wrote:

henry wiles?

Yes. Henry Wiles. Hes got a 1991 cr500 hes been riding. One of those guys that can haul ass on the moto bike. I believe hes won the 450A class at a local red bud race years ago. Ive never seen him ride in person on the dirt before, but ive seen him on the ice and its very humbling how good these guys are at what they do.

|

9/13/2018 7:07 PM

dboivin wrote:

henry wiles?

cable wrote:

Yes. Henry Wiles. Hes got a 1991 cr500 hes been riding. One of those guys that can haul ass on the moto bike. I believe hes won the 450A class at a local red bud race years ago. Ive never seen him ride in person on the dirt before, but ive seen him on the ice and its very humbling how good these guys are at what they do.

yrs. ago saw Bart Markel get run into the wall comin out of 4th turn at indoor ice race. His front wheel was turned into wall on the whole straight , he kept it full throttle down straight and at end of straight pulled it off wall and pitched it into first turn like nothin had happened . was very impressed , he used to race a bsa in moto x when it was called scrambles .. An old flat tracker I new that raced against him in the 60s , told me he used tell the other riders, Keep outta my way boys my house payments due , or I will run your ass over...

|

9/13/2018 8:41 PM

dboivin wrote:

henry wiles?

cable wrote:

magoo1982 wrote:

yrs. ago saw Bart Markel get run into the wall comin out of 4th turn at indoor ice race. His front wheel was turned into wall on the whole straight , he kept it full throttle down straight and at end of straight pulled it off wall and pitched it into first turn like nothin had happened . was very impressed , he used to race a bsa in moto x when it was called scrambles .. An old flat tracker I new that raced against him in the 60s , told me he used tell the other riders, Keep outta my way boys my house payments due , or I will run your ass over...

I've read a couple articles and stories about Bart Markel. He wasa character and a genuine bad ass motorcycle racer as we're a lot of those guys back in the day.
Made me think of this crazy story about Gene Romero qualifying for the Daytona 200. I never knew they used to use the entire oval to qualify for the 200.

Photo
Photo

|

9/13/2018 11:25 PM

i've had the pleasure to watch henry cut laps at our local track's money race. this was 4-5 years ago but he hung with all our current Pro-Am guys no problem. very good rider all around.

|

9/14/2018 12:32 AM

Ron Lechein was on a KX500 the other day.

|

9/14/2018 6:01 AM

cable wrote:

magoo1982 wrote:

SCR wrote:

I've read a couple articles and stories about Bart Markel. He wasa character and a genuine bad ass motorcycle racer as we're a lot of those guys back in the day.
Made me think of this crazy story about Gene Romero qualifying for the Daytona 200. I never knew they used to use the entire oval to qualify for the 200.

Photo
Photo

Great read , the old racers are nt appreciated enough for the skill and risks they took ...

|