congrats eli

stewie94
Edited Date/Time 8/27/2017 4:57am
got ur 1st premiere 450 title! u earned it in a hella competitive season Cool , we goona get u back next season Wink
|
Ted722
8/26/2017 1:50pm
He did what he had to do.
H4L
8/26/2017 2:03pm
Congrats ET3 ! Your the 2017 450 MX CHAMP !
Kawi15
8/26/2017 2:31pm
A big Congrats to Eli. I am glad that he held it together to win the championship. It was good to see how much more relaxed he looked on the bike the last half of that race.I am sure all the pressure was coming off as he was realizing that he can do this, just need to finish the race.
I am interested to see if there is any difference in the way he rides now that the pressure of the championship is off. Maybe he will ride more confident, relaxed and let things flow.

The Shop

Johnny Depp
8/26/2017 2:51pm
There are many East or West Supercross title holders in the 250's that never accomplish what Eli has now.
5 years and a few teams, major injuries and surgeries, untold rehab and training. Having a father, and a trainer behind you in this sport is essential for almost all that succeed, he has a very special combination in his corner and it didn't come easy, no one gave this to him, he fought tooth and nail for it. RESPECT

cookies
8/26/2017 2:55pm
Congrats Eli! Finally all the hard work pays off. Cool
SwingHard
8/26/2017 3:36pm
I remember when Eli was a Amatuer on Suzuki. His Dad saying, we're not trying to rack up Amateur Championships, we're training and teaching him to have a very successful Professional career, not have the most amatuer titles. I'd say his pro career has been a success.
280driver
8/26/2017 3:53pm
Awesome job. I believe more will come now that the rather large monkey is off his back.
cali11
8/26/2017 4:03pm
Congrats Eli! Now go out there and get the last title you don't have, 2018 450SX.
dkg
8/26/2017 4:24pm
Congrats to Eli, family and team.
8/26/2017 5:12pm
Congratulations, Eli. I look forward to seeing you next week at WW. I have a feeling you will destroy all comers.
8/26/2017 6:04pm
Congratulations, Eli. I look forward to seeing you next week at WW. I have a feeling you will destroy all comers.
Harry have you been to the WW Ranch? From what I can tell it looks like similar dirt to Southwick, not deep deep sand but pretty sandy? Also looks pretty fast which is right up Eli's wheel house. Unfortunately for him though we all know what Herlings is capable of in the sand.

I also have a bit of theory that Eli won't be too great next weekend as much I want him to be able to get a little revenge. I'm not sure, just think he might be a little "flat" after his first 450 title and the way his years gone.. but he could also ride like a man possessed and show why he won that title.. really don't know.

RandyS
8/26/2017 6:26pm
He broke the 3 season ceiling, Roczen just took off his shirt.
Hank_Thrill
8/26/2017 7:19pm
SwingHard wrote:
I remember when Eli was a Amatuer on Suzuki. His Dad saying, we're not trying to rack up Amateur Championships, we're training and teaching him to...
I remember when Eli was a Amatuer on Suzuki. His Dad saying, we're not trying to rack up Amateur Championships, we're training and teaching him to have a very successful Professional career, not have the most amatuer titles. I'd say his pro career has been a success.
I remember that too. His dad even limited his seat time to keep him hungry and not get burned out.
mccread
8/26/2017 7:27pm
Harry have you been to the WW Ranch? From what I can tell it looks like similar dirt to Southwick, not deep deep sand but pretty...
Harry have you been to the WW Ranch? From what I can tell it looks like similar dirt to Southwick, not deep deep sand but pretty sandy? Also looks pretty fast which is right up Eli's wheel house. Unfortunately for him though we all know what Herlings is capable of in the sand.

I also have a bit of theory that Eli won't be too great next weekend as much I want him to be able to get a little revenge. I'm not sure, just think he might be a little "flat" after his first 450 title and the way his years gone.. but he could also ride like a man possessed and show why he won that title.. really don't know.

I think he will be super-motivated to get some revenge on Herlings next weekend. I can't wait for it!
8/27/2017 4:15am
Harry have you been to the WW Ranch? From what I can tell it looks like similar dirt to Southwick, not deep deep sand but pretty...

I was just there yesterday. It is not that Sandy. I would think Eli is going to be very fast there.
WCRider
Fantasy
2301st
8/27/2017 4:56am Edited Date/Time 8/27/2017 4:58am
Kawi15 wrote:
A big Congrats to Eli. I am glad that he held it together to win the championship. It was good to see how much more relaxed...
A big Congrats to Eli. I am glad that he held it together to win the championship. It was good to see how much more relaxed he looked on the bike the last half of that race.I am sure all the pressure was coming off as he was realizing that he can do this, just need to finish the race.
I am interested to see if there is any difference in the way he rides now that the pressure of the championship is off. Maybe he will ride more confident, relaxed and let things flow.
Listen to the press conference, he answers your question.

Today I feel like the child that I was, happy to see a guy win his first 250 title with a Kawa JHK with the number 2.

it's a nice feeling to believe in someone and see him win his first title in premier class.

Now, time to win his first 450 sx title.

GG champion, u are an amazing rider.

https://vk.com/video279302577_456239017
Motoxdoc
8/27/2017 9:32am
stewie94 wrote:
got ur 1st premiere 450 title! u earned it in a hella competitive season Cool , we goona get u back next season Wink
That's right, Eli also won something! It's easy to forget about that with all the hoopla and all about a certain moto-god visiting us on his vacation! Great championship series Eli!

Post a reply to: congrats eli

The Latest