club mx vs jimmy weinerts

motomx
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 5:40am
what would be better to go train at club or jimmys? who has the best trainers? there about the same as far as price but who would make you faster
|
6/25/2011 8:20pm
Jammer is a National Champ and has been there and done that, who is at the other place?
Money
6/25/2011 8:44pm
U really cant beat the setup down yonder in dillon, u got national champ jammer and bean schafer, place has it goin on, tracks r sik , so much to do at south of the border, trip nick has the tracks prime every mornin , me and my buddy john rode there one weekend and i had a flat, ol randy at the race shop hooked me up free, just wanted doritos in return, great people down there i tell ya
WhipMeister
Fantasy
4408th
6/25/2011 8:52pm Edited Date/Time 6/25/2011 8:58pm
Wharton, Seb and GL8 have a school down here in a coupla weeks. No dis to the other guys, but that's a pretty stout lineup. Www.Champfactory.com .
jleews6
7/7/2011 1:05pm
I can't coment on Club MX because I dont know anything about it but my son is at Jimmy's right now and will be there for the rest of the month and then he is going back in sept. Jimmy and his wife are very nice people and all the riders (kids) get treated very nice. My son said that Jimmy is very good at explaning things and that he makes you work but doesnt push you to the point where you will get hurt.
Overall its a nice setup and I feel like my son is safe staying down there. The rooms are perfect for what they need and jimmy stays close by incase any of the kids need him. The tracks are "sik" and always in good condition.

The Shop

surfdunn
7/7/2011 4:41pm
havent ridden weinerts but I have been to club mx. Place is awesome and they have everything right there for you. The tracks are changed up a lot and kept rough. The gp track they have in the back is by far one of the nastiest tracks I have ever ridden, rough cant explain it. The guys that run it are super cool to. If you wanna learn how to ride in anything check out club mx.
JPT
7/7/2011 5:40pm
I would never miss a chance to spend time with Jammer.
moto543
7/7/2011 6:46pm
I don't know what Jammers place is like (although I'm sure it's great) I do know that Club MX has some great people working there. I've known Mike Evenson since he was on 80's and can vouch for his ability to teach you how to get faster. Zach Osborne wouldn't have invested in it and train there if he didn't believe in them. This is where I would go if I had the money to do so!
bwenk127
7/7/2011 7:29pm
I go to ClubMX alot and its the best training facility I've been to as of yet. It always rough and has everything you need on site. Once I'm off the injured list I will be back down there for sure. I mean look at Darryn Durham's results.
txmxer
7/7/2011 7:34pm
both look like great places to train.

Watched the video on ClubMX and checked out JW's place here:

http://www.weinerttrainingfacility.com/

Seems to me you could make a list of what you consider important: facilities, trainers, medical, tracks, location...rate each and see which looks best on paper. I wouldn't under estimate the importance of the nearby medical facilities and onsite capabilities of stabilizing a person in case the worst happens.

You also need to consider your sons skill level and age and maybe talk to each about how they approach your sons capabilities and work to improve them.

Good luck. Let us know what you find out and how it goes.
JOHN CHOATE
7/7/2011 8:07pm
Just went to Club MX last week and thoroughly enjoyed myself. The track was rough and the jumps were big(good training/practice conditions). I have not been to the Jammer's as of yet but I would definitely recommend Club MX to anyone looking to improve their mx skills. Brandon or Mike would be the ones to talk to. I have heard many good things about the Jammer's place as well.

Post a reply to: club mx vs jimmy weinerts

The Latest