christophe!!!

Related:
Create New Tag

8/9/2014 11:53 AM

yeahhhhhhh budddddy. been on this bandwagon even when i was racing him lol!! GREAT first moto. go in zee ice bathe and geet cooled down! haha

|

8/9/2014 11:56 AM

Very happy for him.... !

|

Haha same! He's a bad dude. I could tell at about 10 minutes left he still had a gap and wasn't gonna let anyone else win.

|

Hell, yeah!!!!!!!!!
Great race.

|

8/9/2014 11:58 AM

Sooo stoked for him! Been waiting for that moto win! Hopefully he can follow it up in the 2nd moto now.

|

8/9/2014 12:00 PM

Gringoe wrote:

Haha same! He's a bad dude. I could tell at about 10 minutes left he still had a gap and wasn't gonna let anyone else win.

You are very smart then. It took me until 1 lap left to tell that Marvin wasn't quite close enough.

Cool for CP doe.

|

8/9/2014 12:03 PM

Heard Dungey replied he´s heartrate was 170-180 thru the hole moto. What heartrate u guys think Pourcel with he´s flow and smooth style is ? 110 max smile

|

8/9/2014 1:14 PM

C-Pour !

|

8/9/2014 1:22 PM

Mx_Pain wrote:

Heard Dungey replied hes heartrate was 170-180 thru the hole moto. What heartrate u guys think Pourcel with hes flow and ...more

I wonder the same thing. I'd be curious to see where KRoc's HR is at the end of the moto as well.

Pourcel has been killing the starts though. He must have stole Hahn's holeshot bike from last year. . .

|

8/9/2014 1:56 PM

Suck it you CP377 haters!!! CP is an amazing racer, I love his style on and off the track, and it love the fact that just because he does things his own way that THAT in and of itself pisses so many people off. Go get a couple more CP377!

|

8/9/2014 1:57 PM

Pourcel got the Overall!

Somehow he does not seem as exhausted as other guys at the podium Interviews smile

|

8/9/2014 2:01 PM

Mx_Pain wrote:

Heard Dungey replied hes heartrate was 170-180 thru the hole moto. What heartrate u guys think Pourcel with hes flow and ...more

IWreckALot wrote:

I wonder the same thing. I'd be curious to see where KRoc's HR is at the end of the moto as well.

Pourcel has been killing ...more

Any skill that is directly related to riding a dirtbike, Pourcel is better at than probably anyone in the world. Conditioning, strength, and balls are where he lacks. That guy would win Supercross and outdoor races next year if a good team picks him up and really makes an emphasis on getting him set up on a good program with a real trainer who knows his shit

|

8/9/2014 2:08 PM

Dart Board wrote:

Any skill that is directly related to riding a dirtbike, Pourcel is better at than probably anyone in the world. Conditioning, ...more

Not sure I agree with you on what 377 is lacking. You think JMB was in better shape than Stanton when he beat Stanton?

|

"My philosophy is to have a really good time and never to let anything stop me from doing what I want to do.

Michel Petrucciani

8/9/2014 2:11 PM

JMB raced here over 20 years ago.

Riders get better when they build momentum. Pourcel hasn't had any momentum since 2010 and that includes fitness base and racing intensity

|

8/9/2014 2:15 PM

Dart Board wrote:

JMB raced here over 20 years ago.

Riders get better when they build momentum. Pourcel hasn't had any momentum since 2010 and ...more

"Riders get better when they build momentum."

I hope all that has changed today and I will also add to your statement "confidence".

|

8/9/2014 2:17 PM

He´s getting ready for 2015, great job! He talk like Yamaha is new to him.. maybe hint he will take RV2 place with Kawasaki he is used to many years.

|

8/9/2014 2:22 PM

Pourcel is an amazing talent but one of the hardest guys on the circuit to figure out. Today makes Pourcel even more confusing to me. If he wins at Unadilla because it's his favorite track then why can he not muster up the same motivation elsewhere? I highly doubt he made big gains in fitness in one off weekend so that is not the difference maker.

At Washougal I read that Kehoe said he had a couple of sketchy moments which led to him just backing it down when he slid from the holeshot to 15th place without crashing.

He was definitely solid all day today, I wonder what the weeks to come will bring? More of this or more of what we saw rounds 1-9.

|

8/9/2014 2:24 PM

DownSouth wrote:

Pourcel is an amazing talent but one of the hardest guys on the circuit to figure out. Today makes Pourcel even more confusing ...more

Rounds 1-9 haven't been as bad as you seem to think they have been. Moto 2 in washougal was strange but he has been pretty solid

|

8/9/2014 2:37 PM

I guess the French wanted some after all....

|

8/9/2014 2:52 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/9/2014 2:53 PM

Sunhouse wrote:

cooper webb definitely didnt 'want none' today! great ride by pourcel- showed these kids a thing or 2 about how to ride a dirt scooter

|

8/9/2014 3:06 PM

Sunhouse wrote:

No doubt about that.

Maximum results with minimal effort. To think that his SX skills are superior to MX and he doesn't even have a ride for 2015 yet boggles my mind.

|

8/9/2014 3:49 PM

the bigger news to me is his holeshots.... he is simply pwn'ing everyone in the 250 class, making it look easy.... he didn't used to be know as being such a good starter, but he is crushing it this year...

|

www.bettercallsaul.com
Die Antwoord

8/9/2014 3:54 PM

gt80rider wrote:

the bigger news to me is his holeshots.... he is simply pwn'ing everyone in the 250 class, making it look easy.... he didn't ...more

The Yamaha's definitely are not lacking HP. Those motors seem to be hooking it up on the starts in both classes.

|

8/9/2014 3:54 PM

He rode really good and consistent today, Congratulations on the win and I was very impressed with him giving Martin the nod and saying he deserved the championship.

|

8/9/2014 3:57 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/9/2014 3:58 PM

500guy wrote:

He rode really good and consistent today, Congratulations on the win and I was very impressed with him giving Martin the nod ...more

x2.

He did the same thing to Trey the year Trey won the championship at Pala (was gracious to Trey in winning it).

|

8/9/2014 4:19 PM

Webb put a lot of pressure on himself unnecessarily with that statement. Now, he gets to hear it every time they beat him and rightly so. If you're gonna talk smack, you better be able to back it up. Has he beat any French racers since he made the remark? He's a local so, I'm gonna pull for him. He ain't making it easy though. Humble is better. CP proved it today. He might make me a fan after all. His riding is beautiful to watch.

|

8/9/2014 4:56 PM

To me Pourcel's style has changed since he was on the Pro Circuit team. He rides very erect, and very still. He doesn't waste any energy.

I am big fan of his. But I do think all those injures have taken a toll. I am glad to see him back out there.

|

8/9/2014 4:57 PM

Finally! Been waiting for this.

|

It's rude to talk about religion. You never know who you're gonna offend

8/9/2014 7:38 PM

Just as happy for Kehoe. Hopefully Yamaha will step up and take the team into SX next year.

|

8/9/2014 7:47 PM

And the French don't have him or Movin' Marv on their MXdN team, do they?

Photo

|