KX125

2/5/2015 12:39 PM

HenryA wrote:

I doubt it

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Yup

|

2/5/2015 12:40 PM

I would venture unless luck is on his side like last year, it won't be defended.

|

2/5/2015 12:44 PM

Don't forget about that kid that rides that green bike

|

2/5/2015 12:47 PM

ktm300hater wrote:

I dont know what kid you're talking about, but I'd be more worried with the kid that rides the blue bike, aka J-Mart.

|

2/5/2015 12:52 PM

ktm300hater wrote:

Joey Savatgy or Arnaud Tonus?

|

2/5/2015 1:10 PM

musquin is goona be blazing fast for sure , this may sound crazy but i got the young rook jordon smith to take the title , east coast is looking just as stacked as west sorta off , joey may surprise some people this season

|

go dungey & roczen

#ChewBroca
so jerking off will help arm pump issues........ sweet lol

2/5/2015 1:16 PM

Bogle did look good in that Transworld video and i have loved his style ever since i saw him ride for the 1st time. I can see him winning some mains for sure. J-mart is a big question he did win the last SX round last year after starting of horribly (lots of high profiled riders injured at that point), and he has the 250 outdoor title as an extra confidence booster so i don't know.
But my money is on Musquin. Imo it's time for him to get a title. I wish AC was out there to make things more interesting ...

|

2/5/2015 1:28 PM

HenryA wrote:

I doubt it

[LINK TO IMAGE]

You mean this... wink

Photo

|

2/5/2015 1:43 PM

wanglimp wrote:

I dont know what kid you're talking about, but I'd be more worried with the kid that rides the blue bike, aka J-Mart.

This. I have a feeling Yamaha might sweep both coasts. The past few years have been a breath of fresh air with Geico Honda, RedBull KTM, and now Star Yamaha all stepping up to the plate challenging PC/Kawi.

|

2/5/2015 2:24 PM

ktm300hater wrote:

Never mind, I'm stupid

|

2/5/2015 5:10 PM

ktm300hater wrote:

wanglimp wrote:

SEE ARE125 wrote:

This. I have a feeling Yamaha might sweep both coasts. The past few years have been a breath of fresh air with Geico Honda, ...more

PC dominance definitely waned as factory connection and TLD began to make theyre own way motor program wise. Can't let the fox guard the henhouse lol.

|

when in doubt, pin it out

2/5/2015 5:14 PM

To be fair, kawi probably pays dearly to get PC's absolute best and probably expected during those years that TLD and factory connection would not be receiving the very top level PC can attain.

|

when in doubt, pin it out

2/5/2015 5:38 PM

I think he can

|

Thanks for your Support
100%, Mobius, Sunstar, Pirelli, Odi, Acerbis, Beck's Tech Suspension and Tuning, Arma Sport, Works Connection, Mojo Motorsports, Ride Engineering

2/5/2015 5:44 PM

ktm300hater wrote:

ktm300hater wrote:

Never mind, I'm stupid

Some of us knew that, but we weren't telling.

|

M3 Racing EKS Goggles Shock Sox Decal Works

2/5/2015 6:52 PM

I'm gonna say Vicki Golden is going to take it this year.

|

2/5/2015 7:11 PM

Musquin is going to destroy the field imo.

|

2/5/2015 7:37 PM

Martin is going to be in it.

|

2/5/2015 8:05 PM

Let's not hand out the title just yet. Brogle has as much a chance as anyone. Musquin may be the favorite, but he has had a lot of injuries. Brogle is on the upswing and is defending champ. You can bet your ass he will come in swinging. It's a short series. Anything can happen.

|

2/5/2015 9:08 PM

mx836 wrote:

Let's not hand out the title just yet. Brogle has as much a chance as anyone. Musquin may be the favorite, but he has had a ...more

justin coming back from injuries himself , will be interesting see how these 2 bounce back from injuries from previous seasons

|

go dungey & roczen

#ChewBroca
so jerking off will help arm pump issues........ sweet lol

2/5/2015 9:33 PM

I think if everyone stays healthy this comes down to Marvin and Jeremy. I want to say Marvin for sure just because of Jeremy's issues last year but the kid showed dominating speed outside and has confidence coming in. I think if he qualifies for the first round all last years jitters go away and he is a contender.

I may be dreaming but I honestly feel like Tonus will get a win. It may be toward the end of the year but I think he fools everyone and he isn't being given much credit (at least not by us Americans). This is if he can stay injury free I sure hope he does so he will be ready for the outdoors healthy!!

|

2/5/2015 10:49 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/5/2015 10:52 PM

Think if he stays fit then Musquin will take it this year. He's come pretty close in the past and I think it might finally be his year this time. Bogle and Martin will be strong contenders for sure. Tonus and Savatgy might be outside bets too. Tonus has been looking pretty good practicing for SX and I think he can definitely have a shot at a few podiums and maybe a win before the end of the season. He just needs to make sure that he gets through the season fit

|

2/5/2015 10:52 PM

stewie94 wrote:

musquin is goona be blazing fast for sure , this may sound crazy but i got the young rook jordon smith to take the title , ...more

Not a chance! He crashes to much. Uber talented but I will be surprised if he makes it past 4th east coast race. Think Alldredge but a bit faster.

|

2/6/2015 8:55 PM

stewie94 wrote:

musquin is goona be blazing fast for sure , this may sound crazy but i got the young rook jordon smith to take the title , ...more

jhansen510 wrote:

Not a chance! He crashes to much. Uber talented but I will be surprised if he makes it past 4th east coast race. Think ...more

like like a new Zach bell. I hope not but??? We shall see.

|

2/6/2015 9:59 PM

Its going to be a highly competitive field among Musquin, Bogle, J Martin and Davalos. Keep a close eye on the rookie FC rider, Jordan Smith.

|

bd

2/6/2015 10:01 PM

In my opinion, the East is stacked compared to the West. This is unusual.

|

bd

2/6/2015 10:22 PM

He will be top 3 for sure, too difficult to say if he will win the comp, lets see after 2-3 rounds....

|

Current rides: 2020 CRF450RWE and 2019 TC300
Occasional ride for VMX: 1985 CR500RF
Adventure/Road bike: CRF1000L

2/7/2015 4:03 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/7/2015 4:04 AM

gharmon wrote:

I think if everyone stays healthy this comes down to Marvin and Jeremy. I want to say Marvin for sure just because of Jeremy's ...more

I don't know how good A. Tonus will be at SX but he will surprise plenty of Americans outdoors. Just because he can't come close to Herlings does NOT make him a slow rider (or even an average one!) . Wins at either? who can say? Time will tell.

|

To be born an Englishman is to win first prize in the lottery of life.

To be born Swiss is to take the cash alternative.

2/7/2015 4:12 AM

ktm300hater wrote:

wanglimp wrote:

One needs another year to develop. One just needs a year to develop.

|