buttery_films

Related:
Create New Tag

5/3/2018 3:44 PM

Anyone else come across this a** hat's videos and social media garbage? Typical moto industry guy, pry should be in jail for simply being an idiot but works for a gear company.

Seems to be a low pole dirt shart guy.

|

Send it

5/3/2018 3:46 PM

idk, but Cool Profile pic man !!

|

5/3/2018 3:47 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/3/2018 3:48 PM

rosebud441 wrote:

idk, but Cool Profile pic man !!

Thanks man! BTW is Alias going under? I like running their gear.

|

Send it

5/3/2018 3:54 PM

That's what you came up with for your first post? I have no problem with dirt shark. I like the industry and don't dislike anyone in it, sooo. "Jail for simply being an idiot".....I can't see how you would be for that policy...er, maybe I can.

|

5/3/2018 4:00 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/3/2018 4:03 PM

I know Connor and his group and friends and they're actually a bunch of chill dudes who just love motocross. They like to get rowdy and ride dirt bikes, isn't that what almost everyone here did at one point in their lives? I remember going to San Diego when Eli (Instagram) was just starting out in filming and he was running around the pits with his brother and was honestly just super excited to be there and just wanted to make a name for himself, and now he has 58K followers, so good for him, he's worked hard to get where he's at (same goes with buttery) and honestly they're hilarious so why hate on them?

|

5/3/2018 4:03 PM

devindavisphoto wrote:

I know Connor and his group and friends and they're actually a bunch of chill dudes who just love motocross. They like to get rowdy and ride dirt bikes, isn't that what almost everyone here did at one point in their lives? I remember going to San Diego when Eli (Instagram) was just starting out in filming and he was running around the pits with his brother and was honestly just super excited to be there and just wanted to make a name for himself, and now he has 58K followers, so good for him, he's worked hard to get where he's at (same goes with buttery) and honestly they're hilarious so why hate on them?

No hate bro, I just don't understand how disobeying traffic laws is "chill" and "bro". Has it gotten to a point in society to where working "hard" equates to a high Instagram follower number?

BTW, I like dirt shark. never understood the hate.

|

Send it

5/3/2018 4:07 PM

"should be in jail for simply being an idiot"

"No hate bro"

Wow that sounds ironic! laughing Also, you do realize you're promoting his name by creating this topic, right?

|

5/3/2018 4:36 PM

Never met the dude, but Buttery seems like a cool dude to me.

Haters gonna hate.

|

5/3/2018 4:45 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/3/2018 4:47 PM

Timeout.. did I catch "pry" used as short hand for "probably" in the first post??

Photo

|

Positively, absolutely 110% obsessed with anything MOTO.

5/3/2018 4:49 PM

mx joe wrote:

Anyone else come across this a** hat's videos and social media garbage? Typical moto industry guy, pry should be in jail for simply being an idiot but works for a gear company.

Seems to be a low pole dirt shart guy.

I think their social media posts are pretty funny haha.

I guess no one is allowed to have fun on dirt bikes anymore without taking shit sad

|

5/3/2018 5:15 PM

mx joe wrote:

No hate bro, I just don't understand how disobeying traffic laws is "chill" and "bro". Has it gotten to a point in society to where working "hard" equates to a high Instagram follower number?

BTW, I like dirt shark. never understood the hate.

Didn't take much to put you in reverse.

Why are you so butt hurt about traffic laws?

|

5/3/2018 5:48 PM

kage173 wrote:

Didn't take much to put you in reverse.

Why are you so butt hurt about traffic laws?

This is the guy that drives 65 mph on the freeway at all times and freaks out when someone passes him going 70 tongue

|

5/3/2018 5:52 PM

HI EVERYONE IM A CRANKY OLD MAN

CRANKY
R
A
N
K
Y

OLD
L
D

MAN
A
N

But really, who fuckin cares. Lmao

|

5/3/2018 5:52 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/3/2018 5:54 PM

F150Motocrosser wrote:

Timeout.. did I catch "pry" used as short hand for "probably" in the first post??

Photo

Whats worse.... Pry or prolly?

|

5/3/2018 6:05 PM

devindavisphoto wrote:

"They like to get rowdy and ride dirt bikes, isn't that what almost everyone here did at one point in their lives?" I see his posts and have flashbacks to my youth. Anyone who hates on him must have memory loss or have had a boring young adult life.

|

5/3/2018 6:50 PM

Buttery is well respected in the industry and works with Hill and the Deegan family a lot... you're mad about him driving over some cones? Lol get a grip dude wtf

|

5/3/2018 7:56 PM

It’s another weekly old man crying about a 20ish year old having fun post. Between buttery and axell you could write a book.

|

5/3/2018 8:13 PM

I don't even know who Butters is

|

5/3/2018 8:30 PM

Get off my lawn

|

5/3/2018 8:47 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/3/2018 8:59 PM

|

2014 Ducati Monster 1200
2014 KTM 300SX
2003 Kawasaki KX500
Instagram: @MarkusUpdate

5/3/2018 9:58 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/3/2018 9:58 PM

You sound like a real blast to be around. He rides his dirt bike and makes money but he’s the idiot laughing

|

5/4/2018 8:44 AM

F150Motocrosser wrote:

Photo

dirtmike86 wrote:

Whats worse.... Pry or prolly?

Exactly... prolly is bad enough, but now pry? Plz ppl right porpoisely for wonce!!!

errr whoops

|

6/12/2018 6:33 AM

He is a punk and eventually will end up in prison. Guess what I am not an old man?

|