bet james is wondering wtfwit when he told lb to get lost

BobbyM
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 6:45pm
larry leaving, almost like a deep cut in a rope...then the unraveling begins. nobody can dispute the fact that if lb was still in charge james would have had a much better chance at the sx title and the mec this weekend. i wonder how much money he lost this year due to that bidness decision? jse can't be too happy i suspect
|
LastCall211
10/11/2011 6:52pm
I was wondering wtf when I was trying to decipher the title of this thread.
machine
10/11/2011 6:54pm
Bidness as usual eh Bobby?....Grinning
EvanR127
10/11/2011 6:55pm
He is obviously going to suzuki cause the yamaha is already for MEC.

The Shop

GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
10/11/2011 6:56pm
X2
wawazat
10/11/2011 6:56pm
Yeah, seven wouldn't of wrecked himself last year if Brooks was still in his corner.. Dream on...
machine
10/11/2011 7:00pm
GuyB wrote:
X2
Is he off probation from last time yet?......Grinning
ThumbsUP
10/11/2011 7:03pm
Please...when LB was with the the team....every problem was because of LB...now he is gone all the problems are with James...bob's thinking with only one leg
WFO
10/11/2011 7:38pm
BobbyM wrote:
larry leaving, almost like a deep cut in a rope...then the unraveling begins. nobody can dispute the fact that if lb was still in charge james...
larry leaving, almost like a deep cut in a rope...then the unraveling begins. nobody can dispute the fact that if lb was still in charge james would have had a much better chance at the sx title and the mec this weekend. i wonder how much money he lost this year due to that bidness decision? jse can't be too happy i suspect
sure has me thinking that maybe James.......ah,........Nevermind.
mcopsey
10/11/2011 7:59pm
But Bobby, I thought DC said LB walked out on the team.
gsxrcr28
Fantasy
2364th
10/11/2011 8:02pm
He may have done better with LB there, but I think if he is second guessing anything its leaving Kawasaki and going SX only.
dirtnapper
10/11/2011 8:27pm
BobbyM wrote:
larry leaving, almost like a deep cut in a rope...then the unraveling begins. nobody can dispute the fact that if lb was still in charge james...
jeffro503
10/11/2011 8:29pm
BobbyM wrote:
HA!.....Right. Just think how much money he would of lost if Larry ripped him off like he did Chad. I know you dig Larry....but I lost all respect for that SOB after I heard what he did to Chad. I'm glad Stewart told him to get lost....probably the best thing Stewart has done in a while.
fader418
10/11/2011 8:50pm
jeffro503 wrote:
HA!.....Right. Just think how much money he would of lost if Larry ripped him off like he did Chad. I know you dig Larry....but I lost...
HA!.....Right. Just think how much money he would of lost if Larry ripped him off like he did Chad. I know you dig Larry....but I lost all respect for that SOB after I heard what he did to Chad. I'm glad Stewart told him to get lost....probably the best thing Stewart has done in a while.
Chad was under contract and he tested a Suzuki so LB didn't pay him. And how is that working out for James?
ocscottie
10/11/2011 9:11pm
dirtnapper wrote:
[IMG]http://i1041.photobucket.com/albums/b414/outdoorsforever/dumb.jpg[/IMG]
that is much more effective when using the vid clip from youtube Laughing
BobbyM
10/11/2011 10:32pm
mcopsey wrote:
But Bobby, I thought DC said LB walked out on the team.
brooks himself clarified what had happened on pulp. too much pride i suspect to face the fact that he was ...fired.

has to suck dontcha think?

was asked to leave the building he built
BobbyM
10/11/2011 10:34pm
BobbyM wrote:
jeffro503 wrote:
HA!.....Right. Just think how much money he would of lost if Larry ripped him off like he did Chad. I know you dig Larry....but I lost...
what did he do to chad?
BobbyM
10/11/2011 10:35pm
jeffro503 wrote:
fader418 wrote:
Chad was under contract and he tested a Suzuki so LB didn't pay him. And how is that working out for James?
jeffro...you listening?
BobbyM
10/11/2011 10:37pm
EvanR127 wrote:
He is obviously going to suzuki cause the yamaha is already for MEC.
one of the smarter ones here.
jeffro503
10/11/2011 10:42pm
jeffro503 wrote:
fader418 wrote:
BobbyM wrote:
jeffro...you listening?
That's what i was sayin'......

Chad admitted riding another bike , at a private track....nobody else around. Maybe Larry should of fined him I guess....but $750,000 ??? Fuck that! Not paying chad even some of that ( or most of it ) is the most spineless , thieving piece of shit move I have ever heard of any team manager doing to a rider. I have heard some really shitty stories about riders , teams and so forth getting ripped off. Mostly , sponsors not paying their "due amount" at the end of the season.....but what larry did.....that took the cake!

Honestly Bob......I know you and Larry are kind of friends , but "IF" you weren't.......would you think that was a cool thing to do? What if Mike Alessi went out and test rode a Suzuki while he was on team KTM , but it was towards the end of their contract....and Roger D kept $750,000 from Mike? What would you say? I KNOW what you would say........so before you answer me on the Larry / Chad thing.....think about it a second.
jeffro503
10/11/2011 10:46pm
jeffro503 wrote:
fader418 wrote:
James needs guidance for sure.........but who in the hell is saying Larry is the right person for that? If he lands with JGR.......it would be exactly what James needs. I'm not sure who will be running the Suzuki/Yoshi team......but I hope it's someone good. Because I would really like to see James land on a solid team with people pushing him. He's been so distracted over the past few seasons , the guy can't think strait.
Trauma
10/11/2011 10:47pm
BobbyM wrote:
dirtnapper wrote:
[IMG]http://i1041.photobucket.com/albums/b414/outdoorsforever/dumb.jpg[/IMG]
Hahahaha that pic mentions rational thought and ends with religion... this really does deliver the fail.
BobbyM
10/11/2011 10:55pm
jeffro503 wrote:
That's what i was sayin'...... Chad admitted riding another bike , at a private track....nobody else around. Maybe Larry should of fined him I guess....but $750,000...
That's what i was sayin'......

Chad admitted riding another bike , at a private track....nobody else around. Maybe Larry should of fined him I guess....but $750,000 ??? Fuck that! Not paying chad even some of that ( or most of it ) is the most spineless , thieving piece of shit move I have ever heard of any team manager doing to a rider. I have heard some really shitty stories about riders , teams and so forth getting ripped off. Mostly , sponsors not paying their "due amount" at the end of the season.....but what larry did.....that took the cake!

Honestly Bob......I know you and Larry are kind of friends , but "IF" you weren't.......would you think that was a cool thing to do? What if Mike Alessi went out and test rode a Suzuki while he was on team KTM , but it was towards the end of their contract....and Roger D kept $750,000 from Mike? What would you say? I KNOW what you would say........so before you answer me on the Larry / Chad thing.....think about it a second.
signed contract is just that...spelled out in plain english i suppose. you know if you work for coke and drink a pepsi in public you aqe fired? not halfway but all the way?
\
i don't base my friendships on who or what transpired between them and somebody else in the past...do you?

Post a reply to: bet james is wondering wtfwit when he told lb to get lost

The Latest