assault charge

Related:
Create New Tag

7/23/2013 11:24 AM

On the PulpMX show, Tony says jeff has an assault charge against DC now? He can't seem to believe that Jeff is guilty even with overwhelming evidence, but he thinks an assault charge is going to stick to DC, with nobody saying or coming forward that they saw DC assault Jeff, at least DV has it right and says the guy needs help and is from another planet.

For fucks sake Tony never ceases to amazing me with the most unsensable thoughts and actions, I feel like its made up and he is following some horrible script by the WWE or something.

move along............

|

7/23/2013 11:27 AM

He said they have a video of it and offered to send it to one of the pulp guys last night...where is said video?

|

7/23/2013 11:28 AM

If you call DC taking the hard card and lazer away from Jeff " assault" , than I guess he is guilty.... what a joke... even the cops after the race walked away from the situation as Im sure the earful they got from Tony was more than enough to convince them he was fuckin bonkers....

|

7/23/2013 11:29 AM

His whole point is he's sticking by his kid no matter what, he's a father, it's what real dads do...he's just in a slight bit of denial but who the hell cares...

|

7/23/2013 11:30 AM

Sully22 wrote:

He said they have a video of it and offered to send it to one of the pulp guys last night...where is said video?

They don't have any video of it, and others around said DC didn't assault Jeff.

|

7/23/2013 11:33 AM

Jeff's lucky DC didn't assault him, he looked fucking PISSED in the pictures of him approaching Jeff. i have seen some guys get the shit beat out of them for less at other sporting events.

Tony's a fucking moron and a loose cannon for even coming up with this kind of bullshit, i still can't believe this is happening. i can't wait to listen to the pulpcast tonight

|

7/23/2013 11:35 AM

moto726 wrote:

His whole point is he's sticking by his kid no matter what, he's a father, it's what real dads do...he's just in a slight bit of denial but who the hell cares...

Bullshit!! REAL DADS teach their kids right from wrong...even if it hurts them.

|

The message posted above is most likely my opinion and shouldn't be taken as fact....

7/23/2013 11:36 AM

moto726 wrote:

His whole point is he's sticking by his kid no matter what, he's a father, it's what real dads do...he's just in a slight bit of denial but who the hell cares...

Bullshit. Fathers raise kids and teach them. What Tony is doing is harming his own children.

|

7/23/2013 11:37 AM

Sully22 wrote:

He said they have a video of it and offered to send it to one of the pulp guys last night...where is said video?

Choppy wrote:

They don't have any video of it, and others around said DC didn't assault Jeff.

I agree 100%....i was just restating what TA said last night on the show...and I'm saying put up or shut up, but quit running around saying your "kid" was assaulted.. I don't know if he has a video or not, more than likely, NOT. I do know that DC in NO way assaulted JA....

|

7/23/2013 11:38 AM

moto726 wrote:

His whole point is he's sticking by his kid no matter what, he's a father, it's what real dads do...he's just in a slight bit of denial but who the hell cares...

Reed's team manager called in to the pulp show and said that Tony is using the father card to hide behind. I would agree with him.

|

7/23/2013 11:38 AM

moto726 wrote:

His whole point is he's sticking by his kid no matter what, he's a father, it's what real dads do...he's just in a slight bit of denial but who the hell cares...

kongols wrote:

Bullshit. Fathers raise kids and teach them. What Tony is doing is harming his own children.

FUCK. Basically the same thing I said... I'm going to kill myself now.....

|

The message posted above is most likely my opinion and shouldn't be taken as fact....

7/23/2013 11:38 AM

moto726 wrote:

His whole point is he's sticking by his kid no matter what, he's a father, it's what real dads do...he's just in a slight bit of denial but who the hell cares...

Sticking up for an obvious lie, slandering DC on Pulp, and saying he is going to charge him with assault is not being a "real dad." Not one bit. This is/was a teachable moment for a "real dad" and Tony took that opportunity and used it to ruin everything the Alessi's have ever worked for.

|

Are you smart enough to buy a bike that costs less, weighs less, makes more horsepower per cubic centimeter, can be rebuilt for recycled aluminum can money and is giggle inducing? It is hard to believe that the American riding public flunks this test en masse. How stupid are you?

7/23/2013 11:39 AM

moto726 wrote:

His whole point is he's sticking by his kid no matter what, he's a father, it's what real dads do...he's just in a slight bit of denial but who the hell cares...

Real dads don't raise kids, they raise adults.

|

7/23/2013 11:39 AM

Sully22 wrote:

He said they have a video of it and offered to send it to one of the pulp guys last night...where is said video?

Choppy wrote:

They don't have any video of it, and others around said DC didn't assault Jeff.

Sully22 wrote:

I agree 100%....i was just restating what TA said last night on the show...and I'm saying put up or shut up, but quit running around saying your "kid" was assaulted.. I don't know if he has a video or not, more than likely, NOT. I do know that DC in NO way assaulted JA....

The Alessi's did this kind of crap when they raced amateurs, and got away with it for years, so it's nice to see them not get away with this using those tactics.

|

7/23/2013 11:39 AM

Rght they have a video of the assault...LIE.....just like Jeff tried to throw other people under the bus rather than just fess up!!

Excuse #1 - Jeramy from JGR was there, he'll tell you it wasnt me ---- Oops JGR already complained about your toy laser

Excuse #2 - It was my ex-girl friend ---- Oh? So who is she, where is she and how did that clear as day photo with you all by yourself shining the lazer at Stewart surface

Excuse #3 - I found the lazer on the ground broken ---- Seems to be working fine in the picture with Stewart and on video.....

After all this BS, is anyone going to take these morons seriously....assault???... How about intent to harm 40 dudes???

Just watching the video with Matthes...you can tell Jeff is acting in pure desperation..nothing to lose...making threats and making any attempt to save his ass......Amazing!

|

7/23/2013 11:39 AM

moto726 wrote:

His whole point is he's sticking by his kid no matter what, he's a father, it's what real dads do...he's just in a slight bit of denial but who the hell cares...

huck wrote:

Bullshit!! REAL DADS teach their kids right from wrong...even if it hurts them.

true....backing them up when the do wrong is why we have idiots like Tony and Jeff in the first place. Also being delusional doesn't help.

|

7/23/2013 11:40 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/23/2013 11:42 AM

moto726 wrote:

His whole point is he's sticking by his kid no matter what, he's a father, it's what real dads do...he's just in a slight bit of denial but who the hell cares...

kongols wrote:

Bullshit. Fathers raise kids and teach them. What Tony is doing is harming his own children.

huck wrote:

FUCK. Basically the same thing I said... I'm going to kill myself now.....

Crash is gonna call you lefty eurocook from now on.

|

7/23/2013 11:44 AM

Choppy wrote:

Reed's team manager called in to the pulp show and said that Tony is using the father card to hide behind. I would agree with him.

Actually it was Jeff who was using the father card (and a tree) to hide behind.

smile

|

7/23/2013 11:54 AM

vet323 wrote:

Real dads don't raise kids, they raise adults.

That is true...however, you can't control the actions of your kids 24/7..if your kid wants to be an idiot then he's gonna be an idiot, you can do all the right things as a parent that you want but if your kid decides to go down a wrong path then that's his own damn fault..my whole point was that he was defending his kid, even if its wrong thats what tony believes is right

|

7/23/2013 12:00 PM

moto726 wrote:

His whole point is he's sticking by his kid no matter what, he's a father, it's what real dads do...he's just in a slight bit of denial but who the hell cares...

vet323 wrote:

Real dads don't raise kids, they raise adults.

moto726 wrote:

That is true...however, you can't control the actions of your kids 24/7..if your kid wants to be an idiot then he's gonna be an idiot, you can do all the right things as a parent that you want but if your kid decides to go down a wrong path then that's his own damn fault..my whole point was that he was defending his kid, even if its wrong thats what tony believes is right

If he wanted to help his kid, he would show him how to accept responsibility, I'm sure you know that already.

|

7/23/2013 12:02 PM

moto726 wrote:

His whole point is he's sticking by his kid no matter what, he's a father, it's what real dads do...he's just in a slight bit of denial but who the hell cares...

I hope you don't have kids....

|

7/23/2013 12:03 PM

huck wrote:

Bullshit!! REAL DADS teach their kids right from wrong...even if it hurts them.

This!!!

|

7/23/2013 12:05 PM

Real dads smack you in the head if you pull something off like Jeff did.

|

7/23/2013 12:05 PM

Nealio wrote:

I hope you don't have kids....

I do actually, and how the fuck does me saying what I said have anything to do with how I am as a father!? It fucking doesn't thats how!

|

7/23/2013 12:14 PM

Choppy wrote:

They don't have any video of it, and others around said DC didn't assault Jeff.

Sully22 wrote:

I agree 100%....i was just restating what TA said last night on the show...and I'm saying put up or shut up, but quit running around saying your "kid" was assaulted.. I don't know if he has a video or not, more than likely, NOT. I do know that DC in NO way assaulted JA....

Choppy wrote:

The Alessi's did this kind of crap when they raced amateurs, and got away with it for years, so it's nice to see them not get away with this using those tactics.

I agree, I was there for much of it....saw this crap happen too often and them always getting away with it. this was such a low rent, third rate, classless move, that we can't really do much but collectively show our displeasure. Look at the guys racing today that they used to race...DM18, RV2, osborne, tickle, hahn, hill, cunningham, and all those who raced with the Alessi clan, they've all progressed, grown as professionals, and the Alessi clan has stayed the same, no progress, no growth, total lack of professionalism, and one could even say they've regressed...I mean they used to rule the amateurs, mike won everything, and now they're the laughing stock of the pro paddock..

|

7/23/2013 12:18 PM

moto726 wrote:

His whole point is he's sticking by his kid no matter what, he's a father, it's what real dads do...he's just in a slight bit of denial but who the hell cares...

huck wrote:

Bullshit!! REAL DADS teach their kids right from wrong...even if it hurts them.

Right on huck!

|

7/23/2013 12:34 PM

moto726 wrote:

His whole point is he's sticking by his kid no matter what, he's a father, it's what real dads do...he's just in a slight bit of denial but who the hell cares...

Choppy wrote:

Reed's team manager called in to the pulp show and said that Tony is using the father card to hide behind. I would agree with him.

Robgvx wrote:

Actually it was Jeff who was using the father card (and a tree) to hide behind.

smile

HaHaHa smile Clever, very clever smile

|

Patrick Trowbridge

7/23/2013 12:36 PM

The only assault I've seen is on our intelligence.

|

7/23/2013 12:39 PM

moto726 wrote:

His whole point is he's sticking by his kid no matter what, he's a father, it's what real dads do...he's just in a slight bit of denial but who the hell cares...

vet323 wrote:

Real dads don't raise kids, they raise adults.

moto726 wrote:

That is true...however, you can't control the actions of your kids 24/7..if your kid wants to be an idiot then he's gonna be an idiot, you can do all the right things as a parent that you want but if your kid decides to go down a wrong path then that's his own damn fault..my whole point was that he was defending his kid, even if its wrong thats what tony believes is right

And thats why Tony is a fucking ass bafoon.

|

7/23/2013 12:42 PM

GuyB wrote:

The only assault I've seen is on our intelligence.

^^^THIS!!!

He's lucky he did short out RV's retina. I'm an airline pilot and I as well as my coworkers have been blasted by these green lasers while on final approach with hundreds of lives in our hands. Your vision can be perma-ruined by a laser of this power. The Alessis and MCR and Mike Genoblee wouldn't have a penny left if damage was done to RV2's vision.

|