Tyler Bowers
Matt Georke
Vince Freise 250f
TLD Honda
Jake Moss ? ? ?
Chris Blose ? ? ?

Yamaha Team in the Works?
Grant Langston
Sean Hamblen (can you confirm this SH 105?)

Cody Cooper? Michael Bryne? Dan Reardon?
Metcalfe? Stroupe? Lemoine? Larsen? Wey?
Cunningham? Hewitt? Jessemen? Davalos?
Alessi? Summey? Sipes? Albertson?
NO TEAM YAMAHA ? ? ?
Durham? Evans? Martin? Seely?
I heard that Billy Payne was going to Hart&Huntington ?
rookies? weeks, weeck, regal, baggett, futrell ?
|
DMG
8/28/2009 4:25pm
You have some serious insiders working for you if you know about Reed on a Honda.
kevin204
Fantasy
2865th
8/28/2009 4:34pm
DMG wrote:
You have some serious insiders working for you if you know about Reed on a Honda.
So it's true then?
8/28/2009 4:37pm
That's alot of fast, proven guy's out of work and alot of potential that's going to have to break in on their own.

The Shop

twizzler
8/28/2009 4:37pm
I hope Blake Baggett lands a good ride. He's such a never say die hard worker and hard charger. His Mom is the same way, I wish them the best. I hoped that he would land a PC ride, or still does.
MXR
8/28/2009 4:39pm
DMG wrote:
If you read Racer X your an insider .
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
8/28/2009 4:42pm
I'd heard the Chad Red rumor today. That would be pretty interesting (if it proves to be true).

I hear that Davalos may be back on Division 7 / Star Racing / Yamaha.

Rumors of TLD racing the full National schedule...
DMG
8/28/2009 4:46pm
GuyB wrote:
I'd heard the Chad Red rumor today. That would be pretty interesting (if it proves to be true). I hear that Davalos may be back on...
I'd heard the Chad Red rumor today. That would be pretty interesting (if it proves to be true).

I hear that Davalos may be back on Division 7 / Star Racing / Yamaha.

Rumors of TLD racing the full National schedule...
Considering they just started talking yesterday, I would say it is out fast.

Once the Dungey hammer fell, it broke lose.
andymoto
8/28/2009 4:48pm Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 1:50am
mxwrench66 wrote:
most of this looks bogus!
We can all play, you know?

Do a who ya know go where game; X dollar entry; all to Magoo fund.
mxgoon
8/28/2009 4:48pm
Reed and Short on the same team could get interesting.
kevin204
Fantasy
2865th
8/28/2009 4:49pm
mxgoon wrote:
Reed and Short on the same team could get interesting.
I would have thought that too, but I think they've put that behind them. I could be wrong, but it seems like they have.
Faceaz
8/28/2009 4:52pm
JLaw??

No KTM Teams??

Not so sure about this list.
kevin204
Fantasy
2865th
8/28/2009 4:54pm
I wouldn't be surprised to see Regal be the second rider on the Monster Kawasaki team.
MXR
8/28/2009 5:04pm
I really hope the Langston and Hamblin team happens . I'm a fan of both and know they can get it togather again if healthy .
Crush
8/28/2009 5:26pm
Seriously I don't get it... How could Suzuki think Dungey is gonna challenge Bubba or Reed for a championship... He'll be lucky to keep pace all season, as he is doing now with Pourcell...

And for Chad, why the F*CK would you want to ride the honda, seeing the current team so clearly adores the bike?!?! Have you seen the honda look stable, fine, like it is handling ok at one race this year.... Chad went from years of being unhappy on the Blue fourstroke to a good bike and is now looking to get back on a piece of crap... Because of a few dollars ???

The wins won't come on a shiyte bike...

HEY INSIDERS! SOMEONE TELL HIM WHATS MORE IMPORTANT!!!

I'd rather see him insure himself, get Mitch to build a green or yellow bike, run the races himself and stick his middle finger up at everyone!!!
rallendude
8/28/2009 5:30pm
What about Tommy Hahn? He hasn't always been the picture of consistency but this year he's earned at least a one year deal.
DMG
8/28/2009 5:33pm
Crush wrote:
Seriously I don't get it... How could Suzuki think Dungey is gonna challenge Bubba or Reed for a championship... He'll be lucky to keep pace all...
Seriously I don't get it... How could Suzuki think Dungey is gonna challenge Bubba or Reed for a championship... He'll be lucky to keep pace all season, as he is doing now with Pourcell...

And for Chad, why the F*CK would you want to ride the honda, seeing the current team so clearly adores the bike?!?! Have you seen the honda look stable, fine, like it is handling ok at one race this year.... Chad went from years of being unhappy on the Blue fourstroke to a good bike and is now looking to get back on a piece of crap... Because of a few dollars ???

I'd rather see him insure himself, get Mitch to build a green or yellow bike, run the races himself and stick his middle finger up at everyone!!!
lets say he did sign with Honda, do you really think he had choice?

Do you remeber how everyone said the old Hondas were junk, Yogi said they sucked, Lamsen too, then RC gets on them and kills everyone. There is nothing wrong with Hondas, Short liked them an Millsaps did once he got it dialed in. The only one who didnt like them is the one that is gone.
BobbyM
8/28/2009 5:44pm
Crush wrote:
Seriously I don't get it... How could Suzuki think Dungey is gonna challenge Bubba or Reed for a championship... He'll be lucky to keep pace all...

DMG wrote:
lets say he did sign with Honda, do you really think he had choice? Do you remeber how everyone said the old Hondas were junk, Yogi...
lets say he did sign with Honda, do you really think he had choice?

Do you remeber how everyone said the old Hondas were junk, Yogi said they sucked, Lamsen too, then RC gets on them and kills everyone. There is nothing wrong with Hondas, Short liked them an Millsaps did once he got it dialed in. The only one who didnt like them is the one that is gone.
good point
toroP
8/28/2009 5:45pm
Crush wrote:

Dungey - great long term investment
Reed - he'll make the Honda look awesome.
Red Bull - gets to pump up the Aussie market at SuperX

If these rumors are true, it all seems reasonable.

but.... will Goose wrench for Dungey?
ML512
Fantasy
45th
8/28/2009 5:57pm
Dean isn't with pc.. well yet, at least as of yesterday afternoon he wasn't... hoping he gets the ride though
-eagle-
8/28/2009 6:04pm Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 1:50am
Star Racing?
The motosport dogfood team?
Suzuki City?
Hart & Huntington?
TLD? Still honda's next year?
Any teamate with RV?
8/28/2009 6:07pm
i was hoping dean wilson would be with canidae kawi and baggett with pc/kawi

and i think stroupe would look good on a star racing yamaha with lemoine and izziWink
rucka356
8/28/2009 6:29pm
So the big question is, what is happening with Ferry? No news at all about where he is headed??? Where is Mathes and his big mouth at when we need info on his boy? Then again I guess the rumors for where Ferry is going to go is probably the biggest kept secret because if any rumors got out about Ferry everyone would know where they came from = MATHES And then he is out of the "Ferry circle of trust."
ML512
Fantasy
45th
8/28/2009 7:03pm
i was hoping dean wilson would be with canidae kawi and baggett with pc/kawi and i think stroupe would look good on a star racing yamaha...
i was hoping dean wilson would be with canidae kawi and baggett with pc/kawi

and i think stroupe would look good on a star racing yamaha with lemoine and izziWink
well u r in luck on the stroupe, izzi, and lemoine part Wink
DMG
8/28/2009 7:13pm
rucka356 wrote:
So the big question is, what is happening with Ferry? No news at all about where he is headed??? Where is Mathes and his big mouth...
So the big question is, what is happening with Ferry? No news at all about where he is headed??? Where is Mathes and his big mouth at when we need info on his boy? Then again I guess the rumors for where Ferry is going to go is probably the biggest kept secret because if any rumors got out about Ferry everyone would know where they came from = MATHES And then he is out of the "Ferry circle of trust."
If I was a betting man, I would bet the house on retirement.

Matthes will never be out of Ferrys circle of trust, Matthes is an adopted member of the Florida Mafia.
Larry
8/28/2009 7:24pm
What really matters is where does DeCoster end up.
Looped Out
8/29/2009 12:30am Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 1:50am
Honda won't be signing Reed for 2010.

L&M hasn't signed their 2nd rider yet. This is not true.

Tommy Searle won't be the 250 rider at Suzuki.

That's all I have.

Post a reply to: as of now with all the rumors, teams look like this

The Latest