arma or ryno power

Grant Kasper
Fantasy
4129th
Edited Date/Time 8/10/2020 5:04pm
looking for a new supplement. Any feedback helps!
|
Kyle978
8/7/2020 8:18pm
I’m having great luck with PNG (Pinnacle Nutrition Group) for gels and hydration. Not sure what you’re looking for, but thought I’d share.

bvm111
8/8/2020 12:47am
go old school... cytomax... it works and isn’t expensive! It’s a great electrolyte, carb, lactic acid buffer developed for cycling. It was all the rage in the 90s and still works today!

The Shop

sandtrack315
8/8/2020 4:34am
The Rynopower stuff is good. Most of the ingredients have actual science behind them. I like the protein and hydration stuff the best. Motivation and Endurance are good products as well.
Zycki11
8/8/2020 10:51am
Yes you can walk into GNC and get things cheaper. Your also breaking things down individually so much it becomes a pain in the ass or literally tastes
mx510
Fantasy
1744th
8/8/2020 10:55am
I used Hookit to get 40% off on Arma products and have been satisfied with the Blitz and Fire supplements. I have noticed a difference on the mtn bike, I seem to be able to ride longer and farther. I haven’t been able to use it yet while riding Mx.
Forty
8/8/2020 10:57am
I use some of the endurance stuff from Hammer.
BMc914
8/8/2020 10:59am
You can walk into your local vitamin shoppe or GNC and get better or same stuff.
Thanks for supporting the sport.
byke
8/8/2020 11:05am
Well I'm not sure slapping a fancy label on something and jacking up prices counts as supporting the sport, maybe the opposite.
mister2dt
8/8/2020 11:09am
byke wrote:
Well I'm not sure slapping a fancy label on something and jacking up prices counts as supporting the sport, maybe the opposite.
Ryno power uses their own organic farms for the majority of ingredients. It isnt "slapping a fancy label on something and jacking up prices." They grow and produce their own products.
byke
8/8/2020 11:12am
Where is their farm and what do they grow?
byke
8/8/2020 11:19am
byke wrote:
mister2dt wrote:
Ryno power uses their own organic farms for the majority of ingredients. It isnt "slapping a fancy label on something and jacking up prices." They grow...
Ryno power uses their own organic farms for the majority of ingredients. It isnt "slapping a fancy label on something and jacking up prices." They grow and produce their own products.
Cool down votes bro. I remember my first internet.
TeamGreen
8/8/2020 11:31am
mxracer666 wrote:
Eat a balanced diet. Drink plenty of water...
Maybe add...

A good multi.
Maybe some additional Minerals w/Zinc and some D with the current shit going on.
The PNG gels & hydros are excellent, too (As someone-else mentioned).

As for the original question: I'd take Ryno over the rest of those brands all damn day. His dietary "basics" are good for a start, too.

As compared to -all- the other brands mentioned or the GNC comment...

Ryan LIVES this shit. He's made plenty of mistakes and successes on his path to and from racing...that's what he's learned from...that's what he utilizes...and it's a belief system about being as good as you can be and working for it. Ryan has certainly searched for...hell..."hunted down" good and dependable sources for his ingredients/contents.

The same philosophy and mind-set is at PNG, also.
MotofactioN
8/8/2020 11:54am
I find that Arma is really nice to have mixed in a gallon of water during a really hot day at the track.

Could I buy something different? Sure.

Would I rather support the industry? Of course.

I typically use Ryno Power for Protein and these supplement pills that help you recover faster after really hard workouts. I find that they help me feel a little better so Cool

Either way, I can buy supplements owned by basketball players and other sports I don’t care about, or buy supplements owned by ex pro moto guys that are obviously pumping money back into the sport.
kb228
8/8/2020 12:11pm
1st phorm
Zycki11
8/8/2020 12:15pm
I find that Arma is really nice to have mixed in a gallon of water during a really hot day at the track. Could I buy...
I find that Arma is really nice to have mixed in a gallon of water during a really hot day at the track.

Could I buy something different? Sure.

Would I rather support the industry? Of course.

I typically use Ryno Power for Protein and these supplement pills that help you recover faster after really hard workouts. I find that they help me feel a little better so Cool

Either way, I can buy supplements owned by basketball players and other sports I don’t care about, or buy supplements owned by ex pro moto guys that are obviously pumping money back into the sport.
Yep, I like Rynos protein, and liquid carbs for hot days. His supplements are good as well. The Motivation and Endurance are great. I used Scratch for fluids replacements.
TSCHAM101
8/8/2020 12:31pm
mxracer666 wrote:
Eat a balanced diet. Drink plenty of water...
yz133rider wrote:
Agreed. Placebo is a real thing.
eating a real balanced diet is actually pretty difficult.

I would love to see your bloodwork or health stats that suggest you eat a balanced diet and require no support from supplements.. i would be super impressed if ALL your vitamin levels were in good range. its rare.

There are a ton of good products out there, and you cant go wrong with Arma or Ryno both a good company's with solid science based, real dosages.. that being said there is a ton of junk on the market so be careful.

bvm111
8/8/2020 12:34pm Edited Date/Time 8/8/2020 3:52pm
every time i watch couples retreat i always think of ryno for some reason... nothing to do with the plum smugglers this dude has on though, i swear!!! 😂

edit: who ever down voted that has no sense of humor ... because that’s funny right there i don’t care who you are!!!
SEE ARE125
8/8/2020 2:07pm Edited Date/Time 8/8/2020 2:19pm
Just looked at Ryno’s ingredients. lol

First, he has a proprietary blend called Performance Blend which is 2.9g. The problem with proprietary blends is you don’t how much of each of those ingredients listed make up the 2.9g Performance Blend. Proprietary Blends are one of the biggest scams of the supplement industry.

- Beta-alanine - This is a staple of any pre-workout. Increases strength, endurance and recovery. Also gives you the tingles on your skin to let you know it’s working. Anyone that’s taken it knows. lol But you need around 3g. His entire Performance Blend is only 2.9g, so obviously this is under-dosed.

- L-Arginine - This is what gives you a “pump” in the gym, however it’s become outdated and isn’t used much anymore because it’s less efficient than L-Citrulline. Both L-Arginine and L-Citrulline increase nitric oxide and help blood vessels to relax and become a little larger, thus allowing more blood to reach your muscles and cause the “pump.”

- Citrulline Malate - Basically does the same as L-Arginine listed above and gives you a “pump” when lifting weights. More efficient than L-Arginine. Effective dosage is 5-10g, so again this is under-dosed.

- Caffeine - We all know what it does, but you need around 200mg in a pre-workout. With that said, caffeine tolerance varies by person, so this may be effective for some. If you drink a lot of caffeine, this dose is ineffective.

Everything else is pretty much take it or leave it, the ones I highlighted above are standard for a pre-workout.

I’m not shitting on Ryno, just hate seeing someone piss their money away. If you’re looking for quality supplements, check out labdoor.com They’re an independent 3rd party that tests supplements and ranks them A through F. They don’t manufacture or sell supplements. Select the supplements you’re looking for; pre-workout, protein, electrolytes, etc and then pick the top 3 and shop around for the best deal.

EDIT: Meant to add that supplements are just that. They SUPPLEMENT what you don’t or can’t get enough of from food. They are not intended to replace or compensate for a shitty diet full of garbage.
hubbardmx50
8/8/2020 3:17pm
I’ve used Cytomax forever. I just buy it on eBay, usually around $26 for 4.5lb tub. I’ve heard a lot of good things about Arma Blitz and wouldn’t mind trying it. Where do you guys buy it?
Wildeye511
8/8/2020 3:31pm
Just playing devil's advocate, any FDA approval with these products?
AxlBundy
8/8/2020 3:35pm
You can still buy Primatine/Bronkaid tablets at the pharmacy almost everywhere behind the counter.

The real true performance enhancer was the ECA stack. Ephedrine, Caffeine, Aspirin. Make your own. Everything has sucked since the Stacker 2's ect were banned

Or if you're a true speed freak, adderall, or phentermine.

byke
8/8/2020 3:37pm
Sounds great if the goal is to tremble and shake yourself to pieces.

Post a reply to: arma or ryno power

The Latest