are you kidding me?

eurohero
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 11:25am
[url]http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/08-Honda-CRF-450-LIMITED-EDITION_W0QQite…

$9500 for black fenders and stickers, I'm gonna be pissed if someone pays that.
|
Mike Bierman
10/3/2007 8:05pm
Yeah...if anyone is willing to pay that, I'll sell them one for $8500, and make a grand !

I was offered one at dead nuts cost. But I refuse to pay for motorcycles.

Dealers are shooting themselves in the foot, asking prices like that. The black will quickly turn grey, the wheels will fade, and the Red will live on !

However, they look good on the showroom floor. Prices will drop as soon as a few hit the track, and start to look like shit !
eurohero
10/4/2007 11:03pm
Yeah...if anyone is willing to pay that, I'll sell them one for $8500, and make a grand ! I was offered one at dead nuts cost...
Yeah...if anyone is willing to pay that, I'll sell them one for $8500, and make a grand !

Dealers are shooting themselves in the foot, asking prices like that. The black will quickly turn grey, the wheels will fade, and the Red will live on !

However, they look good on the showroom floor. Prices will drop as soon as a few hit the track, and start to look like shit !
Do you mean dealer cost, or like manufacturers cost? Manufacturers cost would be like 3500 to 4K. You'd make way more than a grand.
Mike Bierman
10/4/2007 11:51pm
Yeah...if anyone is willing to pay that, I'll sell them one for $8500, and make a grand ! I was offered one at dead nuts cost...

eurohero wrote:
Do you mean dealer cost, or like manufacturers cost? Manufacturers cost would be like 3500 to 4K. You'd make way more than a grand.
No, I mean a dealer will roll them o.t.d. for about $7500. (it was kind of a joke)

They are not flying out the door this year, like years past.

Dealer cost is only about 15% less than M.S.R.P. there is no margin in Motocross bikes...

Manufacture cost ?
I have never needed to know, so I don't.

No cost, is what I pay.
eurohero
10/5/2007 10:14pm

eurohero wrote:
No, I mean a dealer will roll them o.t.d. for about $7500. (it was kind of a joke) They are not flying out the door this...
No, I mean a dealer will roll them o.t.d. for about $7500. (it was kind of a joke)

Dealer cost is only about 15% less than M.S.R.P. there is no margin in Motocross bikes...

Manufacture cost ?

No cost, is what I pay.
If there was a way you could pass on you big savings, I would gladly pay you cash for a Red or green 250F, plus a little for your time. I'm in the market for an 08, even dealer price is a bit steep. Any connections are greatly apprecited. Your arrangement is definately envied.

The Shop

Tiki
Fantasy
1670th
10/6/2007 12:03am Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 5:54pm
eurohero wrote:
No, I mean a dealer will roll them o.t.d. for about $7500. (it was kind of a joke) They are not flying out the door this...

Manufacture cost ?

No cost, is what I pay.
eurohero wrote:
If there was a way you could pass on you big savings, I would gladly pay you cash for a Red or green 250F, plus a...
If there was a way you could pass on you big savings, I would gladly pay you cash for a Red or green 250F, plus a little for your time. I'm in the market for an 08, even dealer price is a bit steep. Any connections are greatly apprecited. Your arrangement is definately envied.
Why is it always \"Selling for a friend?\"
Mike Bierman
10/6/2007 7:06am

Manufacture cost ?

No cost, is what I pay.
eurohero wrote:
If there was a way you could pass on you big savings, I would gladly pay you cash for a Red or green 250F, plus a...
Tiki wrote:
eurohero...I do have a connection at Kawasaki. They (Kawasaki) are less than 10 minutes from me.

email me: mikebiermanracing@yahoo.com

I can !
eurohero
10/6/2007 6:36pm Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 5:54pm

Manufacture cost ?

No cost, is what I pay.
eurohero wrote:
Tiki wrote:
It's \"selling for a friend\" because the guy doesn't have an Ebay acount or pay pal, probably cuz he has no credit card, cuz he's bankrupt OR his wife doesn't know he bought it and its at his buddies house in hiding. These people crack me up. Only 500 made. Yea right, the metal mulisha has made at least 500 hondas with black fenders and black rims over the years, thats not counting their followers. I'm gonna put a white one together and sell it as only one made, I'll throw in the fake MC helmet(chi chi)floating around Ebay right now, just for a bonus.
Mike Bierman
10/7/2007 2:22am Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 5:54pm
eurohero wrote:
Tiki wrote:
eurohero wrote:
It's \"selling for a friend\" because the guy doesn't have an Ebay acount or pay pal, probably cuz he has no credit card, cuz he's bankrupt...
It's \"selling for a friend\" because the guy doesn't have an Ebay acount or pay pal, probably cuz he has no credit card, cuz he's bankrupt OR his wife doesn't know he bought it and its at his buddies house in hiding. These people crack me up. Only 500 made. Yea right, the metal mulisha has made at least 500 hondas with black fenders and black rims over the years, thats not counting their followers. I'm gonna put a white one together and sell it as only one made, I'll throw in the fake MC helmet(chi chi)floating around Ebay right now, just for a bonus.
Deegan makes his Mulisha Hondas, \"Combat green\" ...I used to supply his bikes, just hung with Fluffer (of the Mulisha) tonight.

Also I used to make all my bikes white...since 1972, starting with a DKW 125 Hornet.

Carey Hart made all his white for the last few years...so don't waste your time, it's been done.

The MC helmet will sell !

Post a reply to: are you kidding me?

The Latest