anyword on js7?

Edited Date/Time 7/24/2014 4:38pm
Anyone here how he is?
|
DemoDick
7/21/2014 5:55pm
I talked to a guy that heard from a dude that someone was speculating on the question of if he was or was not going to hear something from someone in the know sometime in the next week or so.

The Shop

7/21/2014 6:53pm
I can say one thing. Theres no way in hell js7 will go out like this.. if anything its time to regroup, take as much time he needs to himself n come out swinging when HE'S ready.any normal human being would do the same thing at his/her job. He is human remember?
Darryl916
7/21/2014 7:01pm
I know a guy that knows a guy that won't go on the record but says a press release is coming soon.

Not really...
7/21/2014 7:02pm
This is the same guy who passed the entire field in Toronto like they were standing still just a few months ago.

It's a mental game. I expect that he will get his head on straight and win a few more.
RbR
7/21/2014 7:39pm
If James was feeling lightheaded before the restart, as was reported, then by all means he should have sat out the race. Guys sit out all the time for various reasons .. no problem. Why the silence?
agn5009
7/21/2014 7:55pm
I can say one thing. Theres no way in hell js7 will go out like this.. if anything its time to regroup, take as much time...
I can say one thing. Theres no way in hell js7 will go out like this.. if anything its time to regroup, take as much time he needs to himself n come out swinging when HE'S ready.any normal human being would do the same thing at his/her job. He is human remember?
I like James and I'm completely rooting for him to come back swinging and win some motos.... but we say this exact same thing every single season. "James needs to regroup and get his head on straight and come back better than ever." It gets kind of old hearing that every season because it just doesn't work. I don't know what's wrong with him, no one really does. But it's obvious he doesn't need to do what he's done the past couple years.
MxKing809
Fantasy
315th
7/21/2014 7:59pm Edited Date/Time 7/21/2014 8:00pm
I just saw this on twitter.... Made my heart drop when I read 'Stewart retired early...'

JeepnMike
7/21/2014 9:32pm
I have been hesitant to reply to these JS7 threads. I can't believe how many of you guys are going straight to retirement just because he left a race prematurely.
Spydee
7/22/2014 12:28am
JeepnMike wrote:
I have been hesitant to reply to these JS7 threads. I can't believe how many of you guys are going straight to retirement just because he...
I have been hesitant to reply to these JS7 threads. I can't believe how many of you guys are going straight to retirement just because he left a race prematurely.
That's why this forum is so entertaining.. most people are just clutching at straws on this topic. I'm surprised people aren't saying Reed is going to retire considering he's 10th in the standings compared to Stewart DNF'ing one moto.
IWreckALot
7/22/2014 4:51am
JeepnMike wrote:
I have been hesitant to reply to these JS7 threads. I can't believe how many of you guys are going straight to retirement just because he...
Spydee wrote:
That's why this forum is so entertaining.. most people are just clutching at straws on this topic. I'm surprised people aren't saying Reed is going to...
That's why this forum is so entertaining.. most people are just clutching at straws on this topic. I'm surprised people aren't saying Reed is going to retire considering he's 10th in the standings compared to Stewart DNF'ing one moto.
Maybe we'll get lucky and get a Two Two Se7en race team.
Spartacus
7/22/2014 5:18am
JeepnMike wrote:
Spydee wrote:
That's why this forum is so entertaining.. most people are just clutching at straws on this topic. I'm surprised people aren't saying Reed is going to...
I don't have a dog in this fight but it's not a stretch to think many people as basing their speculation off more than his recent DN re-start.
7/22/2014 5:21am
U all know that he crashed in the whoops on the 1st start right?
Is that true? Did you see it?

The guys on the RacerX Podcast didn't know for sure and had heard two different stories.
sc961
7/22/2014 5:28am
That could have happened, but I was sitting at the end of the whoops and didn't notice him going down.
Jeff alessi
7/22/2014 6:45am Edited Date/Time 7/22/2014 6:46am
Gotta feel bad for the guy, so much going on in the sport n he gets popped for taking something that he probably actually needs!
Spydee
7/22/2014 6:45am
JeepnMike wrote:
Spydee wrote:
Spartacus wrote:
I don't have a dog in this fight but it's not a stretch to think many people as basing their speculation off more than his recent...
I don't have a dog in this fight but it's not a stretch to think many people as basing their speculation off more than his recent DN re-start.
That's fair enough, though I think it would take more than the recent events to take down a sports icon as big as James.

I personally can't see James retiring from this sport without the experience of riding under the same tent as his brother Malcolm. How cool would that be for the two of them? Not many people can say they've done that.
machine
7/22/2014 6:46am
sc961 wrote:
That could have happened, but I was sitting at the end of the whoops and didn't notice him going down.
Withdrawal symptoms..
Ing
7/22/2014 7:10am Edited Date/Time 7/22/2014 7:10am
Well I don't feel bad for the guy. He made his bed. Now he has to lay in it. He's a millionaire, he'll be just fine.
Crush
7/22/2014 7:59am
Gotta feel bad for the guy, so much going on in the sport n he gets popped for taking something that he probably actually needs!
Shocker you not getting sometimes you need to play by the rules...
Trent179
7/22/2014 9:07am
Ever since the adderall deal he hasn't been the same. Maybe he quit taking it after a long time of use. If so he will not feel normal for a while. Nothing bad meant by this, I was prescribed something called vyvanse that is really similar last year. I took it for a month and quit cold turkey. I was tired, dizzy, and not myself for a bit. That was just from a month of using it. No pun intended, Bubba doesn't need anything extra to win, but he can't win if he is detoxing.
coolhand
7/22/2014 9:11am
1. He is fine
2. Still rides with a loose screw
3. Can still do things that you and I and every clown in the world that has ever rode cant fathom
4. Is a great guy, as well as his whole family.

5. Just got old man, the Kids have picked up the pace...

CR250Rider
7/22/2014 9:21am
It doesn't count if your not playing by the rules
bigborefan
7/22/2014 10:00am
I can say one thing. Theres no way in hell js7 will go out like this.. if anything its time to regroup, take as much time...
agn5009 wrote:
I like James and I'm completely rooting for him to come back swinging and win some motos.... but we say this exact same thing every single...
I like James and I'm completely rooting for him to come back swinging and win some motos.... but we say this exact same thing every single season. "James needs to regroup and get his head on straight and come back better than ever." It gets kind of old hearing that every season because it just doesn't work. I don't know what's wrong with him, no one really does. But it's obvious he doesn't need to do what he's done the past couple years.
Too much sense in this post fro Vital, but you are 100% right. Pretty soon, JS7 will be out of "next seasons".

Post a reply to: anyword on js7?

The Latest