anyone ride in the northern NJ area (Morris County)?

Related:
Create New Tag

9/15/2018 9:17 PM

I'm driving down the road I live on, and a house down the road had a truck with a mint early '80's YZ490 with 22 on the number plates. I drove past and looked down the driveway and saw a bunch of off-road bikes but couldn't tell make or model. I wonder if they're on here? I'm in the morris county area (Rockaway Township)

|

9/18/2018 8:04 AM

I live down south a bit from you but I need some new people to ride with if you and your buddies are interested. There's much better places to ride down here than up north

|

9/19/2018 7:03 AM

Sell everything you have and move to Florida. NJ is a shit hole when it comes to riding a dirt bike. smile

|

9/19/2018 8:48 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/19/2018 8:49 AM

Gotland Edon wrote:

Sell everything you have and move to Florida. NJ is a shit hole when it comes to riding a dirt bike. smile

Yeah maybe up north but where I live there's good sand pits all over you just gotta find them. Some of them are sick. I live right by one of the best pits in the state.

|

9/19/2018 10:23 AM

We used to have some killer spots in Warren County where we're at. Most are gone now due to the railroad clamping down on riding along the tracks (which was our access).

besides ripping up my yard, it's MX573 mostly for us now.

|

9/23/2018 6:38 PM

I moved from Flanders (Mt.OliveTwnshp) to Tampa years ago to ride and race. Never looked back.

|