any word on TC41 ?

Radical
Fantasy
2384th
1/24/2016 6:51pm
davistld01 wrote:
Stupid comment. Gotta wonder why God still gives you the ability to type. Oh snap...that's because, although you misuse that ability...God loves you too.

cayman wrote:
O brother, your lack of charity for a lost sinner like me is rather disturbing. I don't think the man above will welcome you to heaven...
O brother, your lack of charity for a lost sinner like me is rather disturbing.
I don't think the man above will welcome you to heaven.

God moves in mysterious ways. I still seriously doubt he loves Trey as much as Trey loves him.
God loves him and you more!
peelout
1/24/2016 8:04pm
Man, I'm bummed for him, gotta be disheartening but I just can't put him in my fantasy line up any more
imoto34
Fantasy
3179th
1/24/2016 8:16pm
peelout wrote:
Man, I'm bummed for him, gotta be disheartening but I just can't put him in my fantasy line up any more
Canard to podium before Vegas, stamp it.
jeffro503
1/24/2016 8:47pm
I'm bummed he got banged up.....but happy as heck to hear he'll be ok! It could of been a lot worse , and he now has a chance at finishing the season. That's great news in my opinion!

The Shop

jeffro503
1/24/2016 8:48pm
peelout wrote:
imoto34 wrote:
Waaaayy before Vegas! And more than once I bet too! Would not doubt the top step at all for Trey either....he's that good!
WFO!
1/24/2016 8:54pm
1/24/2016 9:05pm
peelout wrote:
imoto34 wrote:
jeffro503 wrote:
Waaaayy before Vegas! And more than once I bet too! Would not doubt the top step at all for Trey either....he's that good!
$10 sound ok?
dirtnapper
1/24/2016 9:13pm
moto0852 wrote:
Don't bother Kiwifan with facts and probabilities. He thinks the worlds out to get Trey. Trey is the nicest guy around but Reed was right (when...
Don't bother Kiwifan with facts and probabilities. He thinks the worlds out to get Trey.

Trey is the nicest guy around but Reed was right (when talking about the poor decision Trey made with him) "Trey will never be a champion with his poor decision making on the track".
kiwifan wrote:
lol whatever dude
Stellar comeback, bro!! Tongue

dirtnapper
1/24/2016 9:14pm
As for the topic, I am super bummed for Trey. I'd like to see him finish a series healthy.
motoman617
1/24/2016 9:20pm
I'm glad to hear he is ok. When he was sitting on that tuf block holding his hand I thought oh crap not again. Hopefully his hand will not be too painful for next weekend.
BAD10
1/24/2016 9:40pm

Looks painful to me.....

davistld01
1/24/2016 9:44pm
mx836 wrote:
And the Vital MX Stupid Ass Post of the Day Award goes to......... gayman!!!!
mbha wrote:
Count me in. I'm wondering that too??
Sandberm wrote:
You guys seem to have a misconception of what believing in God does for the believer. You dont believe in God so only good things wil...
You guys seem to have a misconception of what believing in God does for the believer. You dont believe in God so only good things wil happen to you...thats ridiculous.

Faith sees you through the good times and the bad.

Best of luck to Trey.

Truth.
JM485
1/24/2016 10:50pm
davistld01 wrote:
Stupid comment. Gotta wonder why God still gives you the ability to type. Oh snap...that's because, although you misuse that ability...God loves you too.

cayman wrote:
O brother, your lack of charity for a lost sinner like me is rather disturbing. I don't think the man above will welcome you to heaven...

God moves in mysterious ways. I still seriously doubt he loves Trey as much as Trey loves him.
What an ass, the guy does nothing but put out positive vibes and some of you STILL feel the need to mock him because of his faith. How about you grow the fuck up and have a little respect for someone's beliefs, the faith he chooses to follow has no effect on you so why not just leave it alone? Whether you like it or not, most riders believe in God and that isn't going to change, so why not show a little respect?

If someone can dislike a guy like Trey, that tells me all I need to know about them as a person.
JeepnMike
1/24/2016 11:04pm
davistld01 wrote:

cayman wrote:

JM485 wrote:
What an ass, the guy does nothing but put out positive vibes and some of you STILL feel the need to mock him because of his...
What an ass, the guy does nothing but put out positive vibes and some of you STILL feel the need to mock him because of his faith. How about you grow the fuck up and have a little respect for someone's beliefs, the faith he chooses to follow has no effect on you so why not just leave it alone? Whether you like it or not, most riders believe in God and that isn't going to change, so why not show a little respect?

If someone can dislike a guy like Trey, that tells me all I need to know about them as a person.
You took the bait of a 12 year old dude. This kid is one of the guys that sits on Instagram saying idiotic things for entertainment. How folks find that entertaining, I will never understand.
kiwifan
1/24/2016 11:47pm
moto0852 wrote:
Don't bother Kiwifan with facts and probabilities. He thinks the worlds out to get Trey. Trey is the nicest guy around but Reed was right (when...
Don't bother Kiwifan with facts and probabilities. He thinks the worlds out to get Trey.

Trey is the nicest guy around but Reed was right (when talking about the poor decision Trey made with him) "Trey will never be a champion with his poor decision making on the track".
kiwifan wrote:
lol whatever dude
dirtnapper wrote:
Stellar comeback, bro!! :P [URL=http://s1273.photobucket.com/user/donahueboypics/media/mocking%20laugh_zpskxn9yqvo.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y414/donahueboypics/mocking%20laugh_zpskxn9yqvo.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Stellar comeback, bro!! Tongue

lol I guess I just dont care what you or the other poster thinks *shrugs*
1/25/2016 8:27am
mbha wrote:
Count me in. I'm wondering that too??
Sandberm wrote:
You guys seem to have a misconception of what believing in God does for the believer. You dont believe in God so only good things wil...
You guys seem to have a misconception of what believing in God does for the believer. You dont believe in God so only good things wil happen to you...thats ridiculous.

Faith sees you through the good times and the bad.

Best of luck to Trey.

davistld01 wrote:
Truth.
Amen to that.

Canard handles adversity like the champion he is, and he has overcome a ton of it.

He even does it without whining about it or feeling the need to be an attention seeker when times are tough or the results aren't what he wants them to be.

When the time comes that he wants to take a step back or step away from racing, he will have have given it his all and left nothing on the table and can hold his head high.
cayman
1/25/2016 8:46am
JM485 wrote:
What an ass, the guy does nothing but put out positive vibes and some of you STILL feel the need to mock him because of his...

Beati pauperes spiritu.
peelout
1/25/2016 8:46am
peelout wrote:
imoto34 wrote:
i don't doubt that at all and i've never doubted him or scoffed at his results... but shit man the guy just can't seem to keep two wheels on the ground for whatever reason. hope he can figure this shit out before it's over
hillbilly
1/25/2016 8:48am
BAD10 wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2016/01/24/121220/s1200_image.jpg[/img] Looks painful to me.....

Looks painful to me.....

Looks like a 49 t

Jeezs
Sandberm
1/25/2016 9:00am
ugh....I like dark humor, but Im gonna hold back.

That old scab above his thumb....dont do it Sandberm...dont...do....it Blush
mbha
1/25/2016 1:32pm
davistld01 wrote:

cayman wrote:

JM485 wrote:

I think you are mixing things here. I love Trey and how he comes back again and again like Rocky but with a smile and stellar speed. I just think he lacks the talent to foresee the forseeable in the heat of racing and that's costing him blood, tears and lost points. He should either change his style and ride with care, or hang up his boots. This isn't going in a good direction coming from someone who cares about the guy Trey!

Respect for beliefs, ehh..nope..
mccread
1/25/2016 2:42pm
Everything that could go wrong did at A2. I hope Trey can avoid these crashes and collisions from now on, he has the talent to be a title contender.

But it shows just how hard it is to be like Dungey and be there every week, what Dungey does is pretty special even if he makes it look easy.
kiwifan
1/25/2016 4:14pm
mccread wrote:
Everything that could go wrong did at A2. I hope Trey can avoid these crashes and collisions from now on, he has the talent to be...
Everything that could go wrong did at A2. I hope Trey can avoid these crashes and collisions from now on, he has the talent to be a title contender.

But it shows just how hard it is to be like Dungey and be there every week, what Dungey does is pretty special even if he makes it look easy.
well said
1/25/2016 11:31pm
Looks to me like someone moved over from left to right, but I'm not sure it's who some of you think...
Looks to me like it might be the guy who in img. 2 is actually turning back to the left as a corrective measure...

Not sure if they touched, but that's a quick and easy conclusion to draw from a first impression. Well, not easy for everyone, I guess. But it's definitely true: Trey is too comfortable on the edge. If you watch the vid he's the only guy in the whole field except the guy with the holeshot jumping not onto but OVER the table.

kiwifan
1/25/2016 11:52pm
Looks to me like someone moved over from left to right, but I'm not sure it's who some of you think... Looks to me like it...
Looks to me like someone moved over from left to right, but I'm not sure it's who some of you think...
Looks to me like it might be the guy who in img. 2 is actually turning back to the left as a corrective measure...

Not sure if they touched, but that's a quick and easy conclusion to draw from a first impression. Well, not easy for everyone, I guess. But it's definitely true: Trey is too comfortable on the edge. If you watch the vid he's the only guy in the whole field except the guy with the holeshot jumping not onto but OVER the table.

so let me get this straight, analysing two frames from a split second on the track you come to the conclusion that Trey is too comfortable on the edge? I am not trying to start an argument, just find it a bit strange you can come to that conclusion. :-)

I am a ex-pro racer all I see is someone jumping a tad further to GET further in the race i.e. ahead of others. You can argue until the cows come home that no racer (or Trey only?) should be doing that.

moto455va
1/26/2016 6:33am
Yea, he probably shouldnt be trying to make huge passes right after the first turn when everyone is shuffling around.
hvaughn88
1/26/2016 6:38am
Weird, in those photos it sure looks like Trey is jumping the same combo as quite a few other racers. Ya know, the same combo he's being criticized for doing.
moto455va
1/26/2016 7:19am
hvaughn88 wrote:
Weird, in those photos it sure looks like Trey is jumping the same combo as quite a few other racers. Ya know, the same combo he's...
Weird, in those photos it sure looks like Trey is jumping the same combo as quite a few other racers. Ya know, the same combo he's being criticized for doing.
Hes trying to send it all the way to the downside of the table where everyone else is checking up and landing on the top of it
hellion
1/26/2016 9:30am
Fault has nothing to do with it. It is probability. Trey is too comfortable riding 6" from other guys. Things that made Dungey cringe at 24"...
Fault has nothing to do with it. It is probability. Trey is too comfortable riding 6" from other guys. Things that made Dungey cringe at 24" do not phase Trey at 12". Probability takes care of the rest. In the short run, nothing is his fault. In the long, his increased incidence of crashes IS his fault. It is like playing poker. Anything can happen on one hand...but the long run determines how good of a player you are.
One of the smartest things said around here in a while....
WhipMeister
Fantasy
4434th
1/26/2016 11:37am
Trey's inability to avoid early trouble is and has been his Achilles' Heel. He simply has to adjust things to find a way to make it through the first lap or two without incident. If that means consciously riding conservatively until he has a clear track, so be it. You have to finish it to win it. JMO

Post a reply to: any word on TC41 ?

The Latest