ankle injury

Related:
Create New Tag

1/6/2018 8:57 PM

i sustained an ankle injury that has left me with little movement in my ankle. i have had a hard time with landings due to this, any landing thats flat or somewhat hard is painful. what can i do to minimize the pain during landings?

|

1/6/2018 9:13 PM

Land with one foot on the pegs and use your ass to absorb the landing.

|

1/6/2018 9:17 PM

I always hear good about the ankle savers pegs. Idk if that may help.

|

1/6/2018 9:24 PM

Naanak wrote:

I always hear good about the ankle savers pegs. Idk if that may help.

i ordered a pair, just waiting on the mounting hardware.

|

1/6/2018 11:26 PM

I've got ankle issues too! Spend the money on good boots. For me Gaerne SG-12 boots are solid. Sizing runs big. I wear street shoe 8 1/2-9, SG-12 boots size 8 fit perfect. I've tried lots of boots and (IMO) they are the best hands down!

|

1/6/2018 11:28 PM

cbr1000rr wrote:

i sustained an ankle injury that has left me with little movement in my ankle. i have had a hard time with landings due to this, any landing thats flat or somewhat hard is painful. what can i do to minimize the pain during landings?

Are you Chad reed?

|

1/15/2018 4:12 PM

bought a pair of tech 10's (was wearing tech 8) and they made a very noticible difference, waiting on the mounting hardware for the ankle saver pegs which should be here tomorrow, i will give a review after i try them on snday.

|

1/23/2018 5:14 PM

i got the ankle saver pegs on and rode on sunday, what a difference they make, no more painful landings and i must have doubled my speed in the whoops, kept comming into the corner after way hotter than normal, almost blew past a few times lol.

|

1/23/2018 6:54 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/25/2018 4:31 AM

Destroyed my Talus last February. Trying to ease back into riding again. My problem isn't so much when I'm riding but after a few motos the pain starts and by the time i get home I can barely walk. Definitely looking to try ankle savers to avoid another injury like this.

|

1/23/2018 7:12 PM

cbr1000rr wrote:

Stank Dog say "Ankle Savers bro!"

|