after weeks of deliberation... me MXdN pics and me dribble

motomad724
Fantasy
1036th
Edited Date/Time 12/10/2018 8:12pm
Here I am up early on an off day, but I gives me time to finally post my MXdN pics with thought behind it. Many days and weeks I wasn’t interested, and I think you know why. But what a great moto weekend it was! Sat/Sun for me and a couple bros - plus the bros we ran into by plan or not. There are no Lot B pics so don’t expect any; sorry hahaha. Posting these reminds me of each pic's story, so i'll diarrhea thru some. Read it or not i hope ya'll enjoy the pics.

Being from about 3 hours away between Pontiac and Flint I attended as Team Cuba (this is not a political or religious post). I was searching my extensive wardrobe collection for Red, White, and Blue and among it was my Cuba soccer team shirt, and my the Bald Eagle wearing a R,W&B flag helmet I wore to REDDDDD BUUUUUDDDDD on the 4th. The Cuba theme comes from a construction/mission trip to Cuba I was blessed by in January ’18, but that’s for another post. Carrying on as I do… carry on, and i hope you enjoy me pics and me dribble

Notice the fast guy on the bike looking back. That's about the only time he looked back over the weekend. This was before Saturday practice, and before (EDIT) most Yanks learning he is a very very fast guy.

Introducing Team Cuba (pre-face paint) - TEAM CUBA 2020!!! Looking for sponsors

before The shock of the weekend in my mind and many

K-Dub's 450 after 1st practice

yo my bro Chris and his son, with bro Dragan under the FMF hat

meeting a Legend ~ Chuck Sun

|
motomad724
Fantasy
1036th
12/7/2018 4:47am
Junior of WW Ranch MX Park and others

Trey being Trey and others

while he could still see

A new friend; I don't know were the dude came from

Caption this:

Stuffed

Travis on the SMOKER

Taking a load off

motomad724
Fantasy
1036th
12/7/2018 4:49am
Cool pics ?

BTW us in Europe already knew that Prado was one of the fastest riders in the world.
Thanks and I don't disagree about Prado. I knew he was fast but wow
motomad724
Fantasy
1036th
12/7/2018 5:08am
Face painting practice about to commence

Saturday's get-up with bro Brian and bro Dragan

Running into bro Sarg and his clan. Sarg is unsettled with me

All the way from PA bro Kyle of the 814

Random shots of the madness; i'll get to the video too

The Shop

motomad724
Fantasy
1036th
12/7/2018 5:46am
That was it for Saturday... as the weather got wet the phone went in the rice bag

Taking it serious... if I only knew what the Cuban flag looked like; oh wait

THAT must have been fun

That's nothing

I'll just slither on outta here

K-Dub gear

"Rock on hunny..." Check out the LED lashes

Getting serious

another Legend!

CLOSE YOUR EYES IT'S NOT TOO LATE!!!

after taking this pic i told him 'i won't be looking at that one' LOL

ya sorry

Brazil was way up there on the fun meter and great colors too

Great hat; does anyone know the guy behind's story? Injury or illness. Just curious

DA498
12/7/2018 5:51am
Great pics, thanks for coming out of the slump and posting them.
stillwelding
12/7/2018 6:40am Edited Date/Time 12/7/2018 6:45am
Cool pics ?

BTW us in Europe already knew that Prado was one of the fastest riders in the world.
You beat me to the punch. If you've followed GP motocross for 50 years, like I have, you knew this Tsunami was coming for a while. It was an ass kicking royal'.

Our guys were looking the other way when the wave hit them. US had nice team jackets though.

Hopefully we can recover and deliver an ass kicking like the 1980's, but I have my doubts.

Can't wait for Anaheim1. Go Rob Wageman!
motomad724
Fantasy
1036th
12/7/2018 7:31am
'Merica!

At least 6 of these guys were running/rolling/wrestling around in the mud, and they were hilarious. While walking the pits we were chatting with a couple from Utah, and they said their son (21 as i recall) is wearing a bald eagle head and tights, and took off when they parked. We all laughed

Go Team Mexico! Go Team Cuba!

The gent on the left was having a tough time of it after making it up, and looked better before our attempt down

Team Netherlands knew how to party, and for good reason

Announcer: "WE WILL NOT DROP THE GATE UNTIL YOU GET OFF THE FENCE"
The crowd... "yo, get off the fence"

You meet the nicest people at the MXdN!

motomad724
Fantasy
1036th
12/7/2018 7:39am
Cool pics ?

You beat me to the punch. If you've followed GP motocross for 50 years, like I have, you knew this Tsunami was coming for a while...
You beat me to the punch. If you've followed GP motocross for 50 years, like I have, you knew this Tsunami was coming for a while. It was an ass kicking royal'.

Our guys were looking the other way when the wave hit them. US had nice team jackets though.

Hopefully we can recover and deliver an ass kicking like the 1980's, but I have my doubts.

Can't wait for Anaheim1. Go Rob Wageman!
Agreed my mistake on that wording and I'll edit it LOL. The US (who don't follow GPs. I do) who didn't already know. I surely did as did everyone NOT from USA!
Sprew
12/7/2018 8:17am
Good pic of Hunter Lawrence.
motomike137
12/7/2018 6:46pm
Great pics and story line. I'm still bummed that the weather took such a lousy turn. Michigan can also have some beautiful weather in October and we came up snake eyes instead. I was also disappointed with the track changes. I'd love to have the big boys from MXGP come race the National on the 4th of July weekend. The two series should have a mini "Trans-Am" series during the summer where we race over there 2 or 3 times and they come to the states for 2 or three rounds with each counting towards their respective series points. Also let me point out motomad724 that there is a couple pictures in there that can't be unseen Unsure

12/7/2018 7:20pm
Seems like a year ago already. I know it took me a while to come down from that high. Even if the weather was good, I don't think it could of gotten any better
ledger
12/7/2018 9:27pm
Great pics, good clean dirty fun and some perty girls too.
G-man
12/10/2018 6:47pm
Great pictures and story I never did finish mine as I was having too much fun and time went by.

I think you just might have put the bug in me to finish up my Moto D experience. Cool

Post a reply to: after weeks of deliberation... me MXdN pics and me dribble

The Latest