:)

Related:
Create New Tag

5/19/2018 1:31 PM

wink
|

Justin Cooper is the future.

5/19/2018 1:49 PM

Hahahahaha did you see the parachute come out the back with 10min to go?? Man, what a freakin CHAMP!!

|

5/19/2018 1:51 PM

Shaun_Powelson wrote:

Hahahahaha did you see the parachute come out the back with 10min to go?? Man, what a freakin CHAMP!!

What place did you finish?

|

5/19/2018 1:52 PM

You don't know anything that everyone doesn't already know. He's a good rider. Nobody is impressed with your "predictions".

|

5/19/2018 1:53 PM

Shaun_Powelson wrote:

MR. X wrote:

NYmx's dad? That you?

|

5/19/2018 1:53 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/19/2018 1:53 PM

It’s only up from here guys just be patient he’s in shape and has not raced for months

|

5/19/2018 1:56 PM

it's fair to call him a rookie, and he was the highest finishing one by a pretty good margin.

|

Here's to feeling good all the time

5/19/2018 1:58 PM

FuzzyLogic wrote:

it's fair to call him a rookie, and he was the highest finishing one by a pretty good margin.

True, but we've already seen flashes of his potential so it's not surprising.

|

5/19/2018 2:02 PM

Squirrelings wrote:

You don't know anything that everyone doesn't already know. He's a good rider. Nobody is impressed with your "predictions".

I'll bet he is predicting ET3 is going to be fast too. Give em his 15 minutes

|

5/19/2018 2:32 PM

Lmao it’s great that no one mentioned cooper in any of their mx predictions but aren’t surprised stay classy vital

|

5/19/2018 2:40 PM

He rode awesome. Hopefully he can stay off the ground. Yes a contender for wins for sure !!

|

5/19/2018 2:55 PM

Shaun_Powelson wrote:

MR. X wrote:

Squirrelings wrote:

NYmx's dad? That you?

It's possible but not confirmed

|

5/19/2018 2:56 PM

He will be the dude to beat come next year

|

5/19/2018 2:57 PM

MR. X wrote:

Squirrelings wrote:

NYmx's dad? That you?

MR. X wrote:

He sees my vision

|

5/19/2018 3:00 PM

He could very well be the guy to beat...once Osborne, Jmart, Plessinger, and AC move out of the class

|

Here's to feeling good all the time

5/19/2018 3:16 PM

MR. X wrote:

Squirrelings wrote:

NYmx's dad? That you?

MR. X wrote:

Hahaha come on now Sr, lighten up. The kids obviously a great rider, clearly I don't have half the skill he does on a bike but it's fun to bust people balls when neccessary. Nothing against cooper whatsoever it's just comical that NY is calling a rookie for the outdoor title to me

|

5/19/2018 3:19 PM

Shaun_Powelson wrote:

MR. X wrote:

Also to note, it's very clear I've finished first as I'm watching the amazing racing from the comfort of my living room, cold drink in hand, with the charcoal grill fired up on my back deck & dinner otw! I know, just hand me the championship trophy already, I have my speech ready

|

5/19/2018 3:52 PM

I’m liking what I saw everything is going to plan

|

5/19/2018 3:57 PM

NYmotocross wrote:

On course for the title this year like you said?

|

5/19/2018 4:02 PM

NYmotocross wrote:

Hell of a plan laughing

|

Tomac and/or Anderson for 2020.....

5/19/2018 4:05 PM

NYmotocross wrote:

BobPA wrote:

Hell of a plan laughing

laughing laughing
|

5/20/2018 4:32 PM

Man you guys are in for a surprise I love it

|

5/20/2018 4:45 PM

NYmotocross wrote:

After what we saw yesterday I don't think too many people would be surprised to see him winning. He was running a good pace out front and passed some good dudes to get there. It's really only a matter of time at this point, kids got serious skills just not sure he's going to be champion this year.

|

5/20/2018 5:29 PM

The kid is fast no doubt, but he isn't going to beat Osborne or Martin for the Championship this year.

|

5/20/2018 5:36 PM

NYmotocross wrote:

For being such a fan of him you are inadvertently throwing hate his way here. Getting on here and being cocky makes people naturally want to see you and him fail. I don’t care either way, just the reality of it. Keep doing you boo boo, but you aren’t doing either of you any favors on here. All for an “I told you so” prize that doesn’t mean shit.

|

5/20/2018 5:46 PM

Shaun_Powelson wrote:

Also to note, it's very clear I've finished first as I'm watching the amazing racing from the comfort of my living room, cold drink in hand, with the charcoal grill fired up on my back deck & dinner otw! I know, just hand me the championship trophy already, I have my speech ready

You had me at charcoal grill

|