Zach's move on Forkner

Quesnel20
2/18/2018 6:04am Edited Date/Time 2/20/2018 10:53am
Anyone else catch this? it's hard to tell from the camera angle but there seemed to be a decent amount of contact and Austin ended up in the dirt, can't imagine PC is too pumped. Didn't look like a dirty pass or anything, but with Zachs recent history with PC its kind of interesting
|
Fourth_Floor
2/18/2018 6:32am
Osborne is the most exciting rider to watch out of everyone, 450's included, in my opinion. I can't wait to see him on the big bikes.
ATKpilot99
2/18/2018 6:42am
Osborne is the most exciting rider to watch out of everyone, 450's included, in my opinion. I can't wait to see him on the big bikes.
He is going to be on a 450 outdoors correct ?
ledger
2/18/2018 7:02am
Zacco picked up where he left off from last year's hit, run and win. Forkner proved he's not putting up with no bullshit from nobody, I think Zach is number one on Forks hit list. Gonna be an all out war.
2/18/2018 7:05am
Zacho is a grandpa that steals candy from babies by smashing them into the dirt. No surprise.

The Shop

zb658
2/18/2018 7:17am
Yeah something tells me forkner’s gonna put a bang on zacko soon. Ferrandis isnt going to put up with that stuff either . The motto in the big class is to make friends win championships right? Maybe a regional series you can get away with it?
Zycki11
2/18/2018 7:20am
I am by no means a fan of Zach... Everyone bags on Marty for being in the 250's forever and riding with children. Zach is in the exact same situation. Dude is almost 30, rides pretty dirty.
jj welks
2/18/2018 7:25am
It's just as ridiculous to talk about Zacko in 250s as Davalos you clown... You obv have no idea what kind of hole he pulled him self out of in Europe
2/18/2018 7:25am
Lol if he rides like that in the big boy class his front will get sawed off every race.
BikerScars
2/18/2018 8:14am
Zycki11 wrote:
I am by no means a fan of Zach... Everyone bags on Marty for being in the 250's forever and riding with children. Zach is in...
I am by no means a fan of Zach... Everyone bags on Marty for being in the 250's forever and riding with children. Zach is in the exact same situation. Dude is almost 30, rides pretty dirty.
Both Zach and Marty want to be in 450s, but they ride in the class their teams tell them.
I think both were promised to get 450s in outdoors.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3682nd
2/18/2018 8:38am
ATKpilot99 wrote:
He is going to be on a 450 outdoors correct ?
That is correct so Husky will have 3 big bikes outdoors. I guess it could always change seeing as he's the defending champ and running the number 1 is great for the manufacturer.
Zycki11
2/18/2018 8:59am
jj welks wrote:
It's just as ridiculous to talk about Zacko in 250s as Davalos you clown... You obv have no idea what kind of hole he pulled him...
It's just as ridiculous to talk about Zacko in 250s as Davalos you clown... You obv have no idea what kind of hole he pulled him self out of in Europe
Lol who gives a shit... When you compare the two you really think going to europe and finding a grove and then coming back is more impressive then coming from Ecuador? The clown show is zach who is fucking old and everybody thinks the guy is the next Jesus. Go take your meds and play with legos/
hamncheeze
2/18/2018 9:14am
The way Zacho is beating up on the PC guys....Mitch is going to have to put up a bounty at the first E-W shootout and see if any one of his riders can sack up and give Osborne the punting he has earned.
kb228
2/18/2018 9:21am
hamncheeze wrote:
The way Zacho is beating up on the PC guys....Mitch is going to have to put up a bounty at the first E-W shootout and see...
The way Zacho is beating up on the PC guys....Mitch is going to have to put up a bounty at the first E-W shootout and see if any one of his riders can sack up and give Osborne the punting he has earned.
X2.
akillerwombat
2/18/2018 9:21am
The dude is literally the model for "if you work hard enough for long enough you can do some amazing shit" and people are shitting on him.

Love it.
MX-LIFE.
2/18/2018 9:22am
Zach will get parked soon! I'm a fan but he is really aggressive and I don't think his competition care much for his type of riding!
jeffro503
2/18/2018 9:23am
jj welks wrote:
It's just as ridiculous to talk about Zacko in 250s as Davalos you clown... You obv have no idea what kind of hole he pulled him...
Zycki11 wrote:
Lol who gives a shit... When you compare the two you really think going to europe and finding a grove and then coming back is more...
Lol who gives a shit... When you compare the two you really think going to europe and finding a grove and then coming back is more impressive then coming from Ecuador? The clown show is zach who is fucking old and everybody thinks the guy is the next Jesus. Go take your meds and play with legos/
Geez man. Like some have already mentioned , some guys struggle to find a 450 ride. Even Davolos wanted to stay on them after outdoor's last year....but couldn't get a ride for SX. Zach wants to and is riding 450's outdoors.

Sometimes these guys have no choice but to stay on 250's to make a living. Some have families they need to support.....which means you need to get paid. I don't get how you can bag on dudes for trying to make a living.
2/18/2018 9:25am
jj welks wrote:
Zycki11 wrote:
Lol who gives a shit... When you compare the two you really think going to europe and finding a grove and then coming back is more...

Lol. That old man is very fast and seems to win a lot. I'm not sure who davalos is
lando356
2/18/2018 10:17am
MX-LIFE. wrote:
Zach will get parked soon! I'm a fan but he is really aggressive and I don't think his competition care much for his type of riding!
I agree!
jgmxdad251
2/18/2018 10:33am
The dude is literally the model for "if you work hard enough for long enough you can do some amazing shit" and people are shitting on...
The dude is literally the model for "if you work hard enough for long enough you can do some amazing shit" and people are shitting on him.

Love it.
Have to agree with you on this. The guy is fun to watch ride.
jj welks
2/18/2018 10:40am
jj welks wrote:
Zycki11 wrote:
well you know what they say about arguing with idiots.. Before you make a bigger fucktard or of yourself I'll just let you be with that opinion
Zycki11
2/18/2018 10:43am
jj welks wrote:
Zycki11 wrote:
jj welks wrote:
well you know what they say about arguing with idiots.. Before you make a bigger fucktard or of yourself I'll just let you be with that...
well you know what they say about arguing with idiots.. Before you make a bigger fucktard or of yourself I'll just let you be with that opinion
English bro, english
olds cool
2/18/2018 11:29am
The dude is literally the model for "if you work hard enough for long enough you can do some amazing shit" and people are shitting on...

Love it.
Somebody gets it.
WCRider
Fantasy
2234th
2/18/2018 11:51am
Short rider skills powa.
KirkChandler
Fantasy
357th
2/18/2018 12:39pm
Zach rides like his livelihood is on the line (which it is). The other guys seem to just let him move them out of the way, they leave the door open and act surprised when he slams his way through.

Zach does unto others, they don’t reciprocate so he keeps doing it. Maybe someone will man up and race Zack like he races others. And then this place will melt down.

Anderson rides the same way and people are still surprised by it. Laughing
2/18/2018 1:07pm
Just so I have this straight, Chad Reed beats riders who are younger than him and is praised but when Davalos and Osborne do it, who are really not that much younger than Chad, they are criticized for it? I understand it's two different classes but it's just funny to me how Zachos age is brought up as a benefit to him but then Chads age is considered to be a detriment. Which is it? Does being older help or hinder a rider?

AB#81
2/18/2018 1:23pm
Zach rides like his livelihood is on the line (which it is). The other guys seem to just let him move them out of the way...
Zach rides like his livelihood is on the line (which it is). The other guys seem to just let him move them out of the way, they leave the door open and act surprised when he slams his way through.

Zach does unto others, they don’t reciprocate so he keeps doing it. Maybe someone will man up and race Zack like he races others. And then this place will melt down.

Anderson rides the same way and people are still surprised by it. Laughing
nailed it
rucka356
2/18/2018 3:14pm
I missed it too, anybody got footage? I loved watching Forkner going after Hampshire in the heat for plowing him in turn 2
aeffertz
2/18/2018 3:35pm
Zycki11 wrote:
The clown show is you, since you can't help but post dumb shit in every thread relating to Zach. Go pluck your eyebrows.
Raoul Duke
2/18/2018 4:04pm
Zycki11 wrote:
What’s more impressive, winning titles or not winning titles? You’re argument is invalid.

Post a reply to: Zach's move on Forkner

The Latest