Zach Osborne's Baker's Factory Build

USMCMXer
1/18/2017 2:02pm
Zacho looking slim and trim! Remember when Ping called him "Snack Pack"?

|
1/18/2017 2:07pm Edited Date/Time 1/18/2017 2:08pm
I wouldent be surprised if aldon gives them a little extra somethin that's maybe not wada approved. Not just a nice diet and workout schedule.
TriRacer27
Fantasy
42nd
1/18/2017 2:14pm
The hell is a Bee Pic? #beepic? Tongue
FWYT
1/18/2017 2:17pm
TriRacer27 wrote:
It's more like "Be Epic".
Titan1
1/18/2017 2:26pm
I think Aldon's program works great for guys that are naturally on the heaviers side (RC, RV, and hopefully Zach)...where as for naturally thin guys (Stewart, Roczen, AC) it doesn't get it done.

The Shop

C-Rock
1/18/2017 2:29pm
Who's thinner than Musquin?
Seems to work for him.
RG1
1/18/2017 2:34pm
Looks kinda ill to me
jj welks
1/18/2017 2:37pm
He just busted out a moto in the pic of course he looks shot
1/18/2017 2:39pm Edited Date/Time 1/18/2017 2:40pm
TriRacer27 wrote:
FWYT wrote:
It's more like "Be Epic".
Oh man, you must really be a comedy aficionado! Laughing
mauidex
1/18/2017 2:40pm Edited Date/Time 1/18/2017 2:40pm
Im sure pingree could give him some advice on his training regimen.......WTF could Aldon know!??!?! WinkWink
TeamGreen
1/18/2017 2:47pm
I wouldent be surprised if aldon gives them a little extra somethin that's maybe not wada approved. Not just a nice diet and workout schedule.
(Matthes "TeamGreen Counter-Attack Warning"!)
WhereTF do you ass holes come up with the need, desire or reasoning for this shit?
Seriously.

The guy in the picture is THE LAST GUY that would go near ANYTHING outside the rules, outside of smart and "healthy" living, beyond anything he knows to be fair...and he ain't no cheater...not by a damn sight.

Soooooo many ass holes posting shit like this.

Please, feel free to GFY.
TeamGreen
1/18/2017 2:50pm
Oh...before it's too late...

Bye!
philG
1/18/2017 2:53pm
Be interesting to see how much Osborne improves as a true representation of what Aldon can achieve. He is the least successful guy to go there so far.
moto0852
1/18/2017 2:55pm
Are you 12 yrs. old or really that uninformed?
mx836
1/18/2017 2:59pm
RG1 wrote:
Looks kinda ill to me
That was my first thought as well.
RG1
1/18/2017 3:02pm
RG1 wrote:
Looks kinda ill to me
mx836 wrote:
That was my first thought as well.
Glad I'm not the only one, thought for sure I was going to get flamed for saying so
FLmxer
Fantasy
989th
1/18/2017 3:03pm
Wow he looks fit and ready. Zack is a top 3 guy for sure on the east and going to win quite a few more races in the near future. If he is strong at the end of these motos he should do great.
Olson
1/18/2017 3:03pm
What's up with comic sans?
TriRacer27
Fantasy
42nd
1/18/2017 3:07pm
TeamGreen wrote:
(Matthes "TeamGreen Counter-Attack Warning"!) WhereTF do you ass holes come up with the need, desire or reasoning for this shit? Seriously. The guy in the picture...
WhereTF do you ass holes come up with the need, desire or reasoning for this shit?
Seriously.

The guy in the picture is THE LAST GUY that would go near ANYTHING outside the rules, outside of smart and "healthy" living, beyond anything he knows to be fair...and he ain't no cheater...not by a damn sight.

Haha, love the disclaimer.

I completely agree. Absolutely no need for that kind of wild speculation and bashing. Saying you wouldn't be surprised if a certain rider were cheating is a pretty blatant statement about your thoughts on that rider as a person. We bash riders who are underperforming or not riding well all the time, but to bash a guy as a person is on another level.

Maybe WiskeyThrottle needs a clutch for his computer so his dumb thoughts don't wiskey throttle into posts.

Completely ignorant.
1/18/2017 3:15pm
TeamGreen wrote:
(Matthes "TeamGreen Counter-Attack Warning"!) WhereTF do you ass holes come up with the need, desire or reasoning for this shit? Seriously. The guy in the picture...
Seriously.

Relax. "Goosfraba". Zach was already in elite conditioning before going to Aldons, he was training with tomac. You guys really think these pros wouldent do a little extra something? I mean everyone thought Lance Armstrong was a miracle too...
USMCMXer
1/18/2017 3:20pm
Not sure if some of your lives are that bad, or you're just that stupid? Way to class up the replies, some of you. Too bad a few idiots ruin every attempt at decent moto convos on here. Cheers!
TeamGreen
1/18/2017 3:22pm
TeamGreen wrote:
Seriously.

Relax. "Goosfraba". Zach was already in elite conditioning before going to Aldons, he was training with tomac. You guys really think these pros wouldent do a...
Relax. "Goosfraba". Zach was already in elite conditioning before going to Aldons, he was training with tomac. You guys really think these pros wouldent do a little extra something? I mean everyone thought Lance Armstrong was a miracle too...
When's the last time he rode at Eli's...?

I -know- this "pro" doesn't mess with anything that ain't ubber-healthy and he leans waaaaaay towards "natural", thank you.

Also, on a personal note: your "not WADA approved" comment easily earns a GFY.
1/18/2017 3:25pm
TeamGreen wrote:
Seriously.

TriRacer27 wrote:
Haha, love the disclaimer. I completely agree. Absolutely no need for that kind of wild speculation and bashing. Saying you wouldn't be surprised if a certain...

I completely agree. Absolutely no need for that kind of wild speculation and bashing. Saying you wouldn't be surprised if a certain rider were cheating is a pretty blatant statement about your thoughts on that rider as a person. We bash riders who are underperforming or not riding well all the time, but to bash a guy as a person is on another level.

Maybe WiskeyThrottle needs a clutch for his computer so his dumb thoughts don't wiskey throttle into posts.

Completely ignorant.
Im not bashing anyone? Why is that so wild to speculate? Top pros get busted all the time. Russia had many athletes banned from the olympics because of wada. It's not un common. Why would Pro Motocross athletes be any different?
mx836
1/18/2017 3:26pm
TeamGreen wrote:
Seriously.

To think that none of the racers do any type of performance enhancing substance would be ignorant. You probably know Zach personally and WhiskeyThrottle doesn't. I wouldn't accuse Zach of such a thing either, but I don't think it's fair to attack someone for their speculation on the matter who may not be as informed as you happen to be. Not cool, bro.
1/18/2017 3:31pm
TeamGreen wrote:
Seriously.

mx836 wrote:
To think that none of the racers do any type of performance enhancing substance would be ignorant. You probably know Zach personally and WhiskeyThrottle doesn't. I...
To think that none of the racers do any type of performance enhancing substance would be ignorant. You probably know Zach personally and WhiskeyThrottle doesn't. I wouldn't accuse Zach of such a thing either, but I don't think it's fair to attack someone for their speculation on the matter who may not be as informed as you happen to be. Not cool, bro.
Lol. I literally didn't accuse anyone of doing anything illegal that wasn't already known? All I said is that I wouldent be surprised if aldon gave them a little something extra. Damn. Teen Green go check out the Kawi Track support trailer. I think you blew a head gasket.
1/18/2017 3:34pm
But to stay on topic. Zach obviously looks skinny. Hope he can rattle off some wins and claim that sx championship. The dude deserves it.
TeamGreen
1/18/2017 3:59pm
He's looked great these last few weeks and I'm never gonna "go lightly" on shit talk about someone like ZachO doing anything that "ain't right". Why? Because it's typical Kardashianesque bullshit.

Bye the way, the Team Green rig doesn't stock head gaskets for my Kawasakis:

KX500
KX250
KLX400
JS550

On the d-l: these comments are just getting old to me. There's my beef. Especially about someone like this guy.
1/18/2017 4:03pm
I bet they just don't eat any junk. That slims you don't really nice.

Dungey hasn't had a carb since 2010.
TeamGreen
1/18/2017 4:13pm
I bet they just don't eat any junk. That slims you don't really nice.

Dungey hasn't had a carb since 2010.
Number one "whinning" issue: the diet. Strict and by the book.

AKA "Boring".

But, obviously, it works.
early
Fantasy
2139th
1/18/2017 4:17pm
TeamGreen wrote:
Seriously.

TriRacer27 wrote:
Haha, love the disclaimer. I completely agree. Absolutely no need for that kind of wild speculation and bashing. Saying you wouldn't be surprised if a certain...

Completely ignorant.
Im not bashing anyone? Why is that so wild to speculate? Top pros get busted all the time. Russia had many athletes banned from the olympics...
Im not bashing anyone? Why is that so wild to speculate? Top pros get busted all the time. Russia had many athletes banned from the olympics because of wada. It's not un common. Why would Pro Motocross athletes be any different?
You made this account 2 days ago and have over 30 posts. You holeshot the thread with Aldon cheating accusations. Its called trolling, not speculating.
TeamGreen
1/18/2017 4:26pm
TriRacer27 wrote:

Completely ignorant.
Im not bashing anyone? Why is that so wild to speculate? Top pros get busted all the time. Russia had many athletes banned from the olympics...
early wrote:
You made this account 2 days ago and have over 30 posts. You holeshot the thread with Aldon cheating accusations. Its called trolling, not speculating.
And that's how ya get a response like mine...

And people checking on who ya are and what your previous screen-name was.

Post a reply to: Zach Osborne's Baker's Factory Build

The Latest