|

7/7/2020 8:59 AM

Just saw that...
more of these guys should get out and race these, IMO

|

7/7/2020 9:04 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/7/2020 9:04 AM

Pumped to see how he performs.
I have such a bad feeling, i hope he doesn't get injured.

|

7/7/2020 9:08 AM

I wouldnt be surprised to see another Rockstar Husky guy racing it as well. One that may have missed a few of the last races.

|

7/7/2020 9:08 AM

Cool as hell. GNCC racing can for sure refine your skills on a moto track. Can't slack in some of those conditions.

|

7/7/2020 9:10 AM

Awesome! Had totally forgotten that he's done this before.

|

2016 YZ250X

7/7/2020 9:14 AM

dude just loves to race his dirt bike, i can respect the hell out of that

hope he kills it

|

7/7/2020 9:16 AM

What? No 250 SX/MX rider from the East?

|

I ripped a start from Egypt and I was happy about that.

7/7/2020 9:24 AM

TeamGreen wrote:

What? No 250 SX/MX rider from the East?

Pulp sponsored?

|

7/7/2020 9:32 AM

Renner153 wrote:

I wouldnt be surprised to see another Rockstar Husky guy racing it as well. One that may have missed a few of the last races.

RJ?

|

7/7/2020 9:32 AM

Zacho....one badass dude!

|

Support those who protect us....our military, law enforcement and 1st responders.

7/7/2020 9:43 AM

One more reason to love this guy

|

"A link is only as long as your longest strong chain"

7/7/2020 10:07 AM

Zacho is a badazz. .

|

7/7/2020 10:24 AM

Is there live coverage? Now with MX taking another delay would like to watch in general.

|

7/7/2020 10:28 AM

KurtJ99 wrote:

Is there live coverage? Now with MX taking another delay would like to watch in general.

Racertv does live coverage/feed. Kind of spotty and they are only able to coverage a few spots of the track at a time but they are getting better every year with the coverage I think. its hard to do live since the courses are so big and wooded and the main classes are all out the track at the same time but I enjoy watching them.

|

7/7/2020 10:29 AM

Wonder how far he will get with a bike setup.
Throw on whatever the other husky riders are running ?

|

7/7/2020 10:38 AM

The dude enjoys racing, I wish more guys would step out of their specific discipline and race other events!

|

7/7/2020 10:50 AM

He’s raced a few gncc’s before and I imagine will do well again.

|

7/7/2020 11:06 AM

Most exciting news of the year for me.
What a great way to get ready for the nationals should they take place.

|

7/7/2020 11:51 AM

Most angry bike I’ve ever heard was at the Unadilla GNCC a few years back, on the last lap I was flying up this rocky hill climb - as I’m half way up I hear this 4stroke pinned to the moon as if the throttle was stuck and no exhaust, but it sounded off to the left of me and not on the trail... I didn’t know what was happening as it didn’t make sense, I looked to my left and there’s this red Geico Honda about 15’ off the trail making his own trail and launched at the top into a grass track section.... it was Zacko. He was pinned. I’ve never heard a more angry sounding bike in my life.

Go get ‘em Zacko!

|

7/7/2020 11:56 AM

crockett wrote:

Wonder how far he will get with a bike setup.
Throw on whatever the other husky riders are running ?

Most of the settings hes accustomed to for mx will work pretty well. They'll probably throw an oversized gas tank on, maybe change some sprockets and mess with the suspension a tad. GNCCs are more wide open and tend to get pretty rough kinda like a national. I wouldn't be surprised if hes running up front with Kaliub Russell.

|

7/7/2020 11:57 AM

Everyone: “SX and MX schedule is too demanding.”

Zach: “I need to race more.”

|

7/7/2020 11:59 AM

It would be cool to see yamaha let plessenger race a few as well

|

7/7/2020 12:04 PM

I can see Zacko being the next Mike Brown, Ryan Sipes “journey man” type rider after he retires from SX/MX.

|

7/7/2020 12:26 PM

mhog wrote:

I can see Zacko being the next Mike Brown, Ryan Sipes “journey man” type rider after he retires from SX/MX.

Agree, he has spoke of how he wants to do off-road stuff after he retires from SX/MX. I think he was on the Pulp show a couple of years ago and was either talking to Shorty about rally, or saying he would like to try rally like Shorty.

Good luck this weekend Zacho!

|

Old MXer turned Superfan.

7/7/2020 12:29 PM

Raced ISDE and done well ? Check. Raced MXDN (two countries) and done well ? Check. Won a GP ? Check . Won AMA outdoors ? Check. Won AMA Supercross ? Check. Nine (9) GP podiums ? Check. Raced British Championship MX ? Check. Won Columbus, Ohio Arenacross races ? Check. Great husband and dad to two beautiful kids? Check ! Made that insane pass to win the title in Vegas ? Checkmate. Photo

|

7/7/2020 1:12 PM

Rupert X wrote:

Raced ISDE and done well ? Check. Raced MXDN (two countries) and done well ? Check. Won a GP ? Check . Won AMA outdoors ? Check. Won AMA Supercross ? Check. Nine (9) GP podiums ? Check. Raced British Championship MX ? Check. Won Columbus, Ohio Arenacross races ? Check. Great husband and dad to two beautiful kids? Check ! Made that insane pass to win the title in Vegas ? Checkmate. Photo

That is a nice list of accomplishments,

|

7/7/2020 1:25 PM

Zach can try the Tennessee knock out if the nationals are pushed back again.

|

7/7/2020 1:44 PM

AP should join the fun

|

7/7/2020 2:00 PM

Rupert X wrote:

It’s called flavor town now. Columbus was so 2019

|