ZRT throttle tube

Related:
Create New Tag

2/10/2020 1:44 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/10/2020 3:04 PM

Has anyone ever heard of a ZRT Throttle? if you have not you might want to look into it . this is an indestructible throttle . so you can keep waisting money on plastic and or aluminum, or go check it out , and I would like to know what you think on promotions for this item that is gaining a lot of speed in the moto world.

|

2/10/2020 2:05 PM

I'm not sure you understand what a throttle body is exactly

|

2/10/2020 2:11 PM

Throttle tube

Photo

Throttle Body
Photo

|

2/10/2020 2:13 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/10/2020 2:14 PM

|

2/10/2020 3:08 PM

even if its basically indestructable

|

2/10/2020 3:09 PM

I have a works connection bearing aluminum tube, had a different brand on other bikes, they have all been bulletproof and I never paid more than $40.00 for one.

|

2/10/2020 3:11 PM

What is that smell? It's like ham, but different...

|

2/10/2020 3:45 PM

no one here would buy that

|

2/10/2020 4:38 PM

I’ve used one before, they have two bearings in them and there is so little friction, it leads to ‘twitchy’ throttle response that is effected by small chatter, as well as extremely sensitive whiskey throttle. I went back to a normal throttle tube and had no problems.

|

2/10/2020 4:46 PM

langhammx wrote:

$200 throttle “TUBE” ?
No thanks...
https://www.zrthrottle.com/product/zero-resistance-throttle-006/

I actually feel a lot of resistance.
To buying this product.
laughing

|

2/10/2020 4:48 PM

Maybe if it were titanium for that price. Speaking of that, does anyone make a titanium throttle tube?

|

2/10/2020 4:49 PM

Mark_Brindley wrote:

even if its basically indestructable

I get a new throttle tube free every time I buy new grips.

|

2/10/2020 4:57 PM

|

2/10/2020 5:35 PM

When I saw the thread title, I thought this was a snowmobile question Photo

|

2/10/2020 5:58 PM

I’ll stick to my aluminum Pro Taper. $50, three years later and still no issues.

|

2/11/2020 6:21 AM

No issues with my motion pro blue plastic one... it’s like 8-10 bucks!

|

Never try to argue with idiots; they will only bring you down to their level.....and being more experienced, they will beat you at their own game!

2020.5 KTM 450 SXF FE
2006 KX250

2/11/2020 6:54 AM

bvm111 wrote:

No issues with my motion pro blue plastic one... it’s like 8-10 bucks!

I've found them to be the best out if all I've tried. Bearing, no bearing, aluminum etc.

|

2/11/2020 1:54 PM

WhatsStoppingU wrote:

When I saw the thread title, I thought this was a snowmobile question Photo

lol you beat me to it

|

5/6/2020 6:01 AM

Mark I use it. And its awesome. These guys have no idea. If we just continued life without ever trying to improve or advance technology, we would still be monkey's. This throttle tube is Factory Level parts. Just ask Blake Bagget.

Most people if they don't understand something will be quick to bash it. Like we have here.

Whatever. Haters gonna hate. But that's ok, because it does have an advantage. wink

|

5/6/2020 7:25 AM

I had a pro taper directionless tube and it was great.....I'm glad this thread popped up bec it reminded me that I need to buy one today.

|

5/6/2020 8:23 AM

If you have a Honda, don't get the one from Pro Circuit.. it is not machined right and will stick.

|

5/6/2020 8:39 AM

902moto wrote:

Mark I use it. And its awesome. These guys have no idea. If we just continued life without ever trying to improve or advance technology, we would still be monkey's. This throttle tube is Factory Level parts. Just ask Blake Bagget.

Most people if they don't understand something will be quick to bash it. Like we have here.

Whatever. Haters gonna hate. But that's ok, because it does have an advantage. wink

Hi Tom,
Of course you use one, you own the company.

Having your buddy show up on a forum and start a thread to advertise your product will always be met with skepticism.

|

5/6/2020 9:03 AM

902moto wrote:

Broseph wrote:

Hi Tom,
Of course you use one, you own the company.

Having your buddy show up on a forum and start a thread to advertise your product will always be met with skepticism.

Well I didn’t ask him to so......

|

5/6/2020 9:05 AM

rbspecial138 wrote:

I’ve used one before, they have two bearings in them and there is so little friction, it leads to ‘twitchy’ throttle response that is effected by small chatter, as well as extremely sensitive whiskey throttle. I went back to a normal throttle tube and had no problems.

I’m curious, whose bike did you ride?

|

5/6/2020 9:22 AM

902moto wrote:

How much did Blake pay for his?

|

5/6/2020 9:36 AM

902moto wrote:

JeremyK wrote:

He didn’t. But Rocky Mtn ATV did. Not full price. But they paid. If that’s what your asking.

|

5/6/2020 10:14 AM

It works so well I went ahead and bought a second one for my left grip also!!!

|

5/6/2020 10:29 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/6/2020 10:29 AM

902moto wrote:

JeremyK wrote:

902moto wrote:

He didn’t. But Rocky Mtn ATV did. Not full price. But they paid. If that’s what your asking.

I have a gut feeling the resistance is due to the astronomical price and not so much the function .

|

5/6/2020 10:32 AM

First , no one asked me to talk about it, secondly I would try and help any friend any way I could.
And another thing , thats what friends do. all I was doing was asking a question, and the first thing you want to do is bash on me like freakin toddlers.
Maybe try and grow up a little . Is this a forum or just gang up on people and things you know nothing about.
Finally they are the best throttle tube out their.
Friend or not

|

5/6/2020 1:02 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/6/2020 9:11 PM

I think it's a great design with that second bearing. Some of us are anal about our throttles. With that being said......i’d pay $35 for one of those

|