Yz85 Big bore?

Related:
Create New Tag

2/27/2019 7:38 AM

I have a 2008 YZ85 and I want a big bore kit to make this thing fly. Any recommendations??

|

2/27/2019 9:02 AM

|

recmx.com

REC MX, JE Pistons, Wiseco, Rusk Racing, Yoshimura, Enzo Racing, Dubya Wheels, Asterisk, Rocket Performance, CCR Sport, & MMR

2/27/2019 9:17 AM

If you just bore it, the top end goes away. Stroke it to keep same dimensions inside, for better power up top.

|

2/27/2019 9:21 AM

If you bore it you will also need porting to bring the ports back to the proper heights.

|

2/27/2019 9:26 AM

I GOT THE 2008 SUSZUKI RM85 AND 1 TIME AT CYCUL RANCH I PASS A YZ UP A HILL THIS GUY THAT SEED IT TELLED ME U LOOK LIKE KEN HOWERTIN OUT THERE KID AND HIS FRENDS GIVED ME THE NICKNAME LITTEL TEXAS. WE DIND EVER GET A BIG BOAR FOR IT BUT GETTED THE VFORCE AND THE PRO CIRCIUT PIPES

|

suszuki rm85

2/27/2019 9:48 AM

loftyair wrote:

If you just bore it, the top end goes away. Stroke it to keep same dimensions inside, for better power up top.

So where would I even start to get the big bored

|

2/27/2019 9:51 AM

loftyair wrote:

ParkerM wrote:

send it to tom at tmr does really good work, have him stroke it to a supermini
or just get a kx 100

|

Thanks to- Monster energy, Mika metals, DT-1 filters,Factory connection, works connection, factory effex,acerbis,O'Neal,Scott,Hann wheels,Maugra USA, Engine ice,Slick products,Leatt. Yes me sponsors are real.

2/27/2019 9:57 AM

loftyair wrote:

ParkerM wrote:

brody wrote:

or just get a kx 100

Where is tmr at?

|

2/27/2019 10:13 AM

ParkerM wrote:

brody wrote:

or just get a kx 100

ParkerM wrote:

Where is tmr at?

you know you can use google to look it up.

i think cali cant recall give him a call or email

|

Thanks to- Monster energy, Mika metals, DT-1 filters,Factory connection, works connection, factory effex,acerbis,O'Neal,Scott,Hann wheels,Maugra USA, Engine ice,Slick products,Leatt. Yes me sponsors are real.