Your favorite moto soundtrack song...

Edited Date/Time 4/5/2020 6:30pm
What are your favorite moto songs from any of the moto movie soundtracks?
|
pitbike502
12/15/2012 11:28am
just about everything on Terrafirma III is gold. Scream Against Walls and Long Whip Big America are my favorite
SMITH201
12/15/2012 12:04pm
Too many good tunes to narrow down to one. Here are a few favs..

Face to Face - Disconnected
Snuff - Horse and Cart
Lucy's Fur Coat - Still I Complain
Gadnium - Ride Hard, Die Free
Pennywise - Peaceful Day
Burnin' Groove - Steppin Up
Strung Out - Somnombulance
Guttermouth - Whiskey
Sprung Monkey - Saturated
59 Times the Pain - Something You're Not
Lagwagon - Violins
Millencolin - Bullion
bh84
Fantasy
1761st
12/15/2012 12:20pm
A few of my faves, not into the screaming shit but some solid rock or the right rap song can make a video soo sick

old man-redlight king

addicted- bliss n eso

stereo-mgk

Audience of One- Rise Against

Hold on- Jake Miller

sail- AWOLNATION

Satellite- rise against

SAviour- RA
12/15/2012 12:55pm Edited Date/Time 12/15/2012 12:57pm
Face to Face-Disconnected and all the Pennywise songs on T2 are what got me into punk rock and motocross. The SNFU song "Charlie Still Smirks" was a great on T3 as well.

The Shop

G Force
12/15/2012 1:13pm
From the original Crusty Demons movie:

Big Black Woman by Sugar Ray
pitbike502
12/15/2012 1:14pm
Face to Face-Disconnected and all the Pennywise songs on T2 are what got me into punk rock and motocross. The SNFU song "Charlie Still Smirks" was...
Face to Face-Disconnected and all the Pennywise songs on T2 are what got me into punk rock and motocross. The SNFU song "Charlie Still Smirks" was a great on T3 as well.
almost forgot about that one!
12/15/2012 1:46pm
Thanks guys keep them coming. I'm trying to make a slideshow and its always hard trying to pick the right song....I feel the song is just as important as the content. The song can make or break the movie or slideshow IMO
12/15/2012 2:07pm
Thanks guys keep them coming. I'm trying to make a slideshow and its always hard trying to pick the right song....I feel the song is just...
Thanks guys keep them coming. I'm trying to make a slideshow and its always hard trying to pick the right song....I feel the song is just as important as the content. The song can make or break the movie or slideshow IMO
Do you guys remember how epic the beginning of Crusty 2 was? With Seth's buddy (Can't think of his name Rusty Maybe?) flying out of that mine shaft in the desert. That's how you start a MX movie!
pitbike502
12/15/2012 2:07pm
i wouldnt use one thats already been used.. kinda like the wave of Imagine Dragons that appeared in nearly every video for a while this season.
GHR
12/15/2012 2:12pm Edited Date/Time 12/15/2012 2:14pm
This is the best Moto Music EVER! As the song progresses the footage gets faster. This is me and my buddy in glamis couple years ago. Hope you enjoy!

Drtbykr
12/15/2012 2:35pm Edited Date/Time 12/15/2012 2:55pm
Not sure about movie sounds,but riding and pre-riding songs...

Fly By Night - Chilliwack

Dirt Bike Rider

Not a Metallica fan, but Never, Never Land Would Get you Goin' (not very original though)

L'il Wayne - Carter 2, song where he makes the bullet sounds

Gary Wright - Dreamweaver

Rise Against - F' You, I won't do what you want song

Little Bit Weird - How about Thriller!?

Ted Nugent - Stranglehold (saw him play it, wild)

Obviously the song in the David Bailey video, Ride Like the Wind, and be free again....think I'll watch it right now.
12/15/2012 6:20pm
This is the very first moto soundtrack to ever come out. We were the first to put our movie soundtrack to CD as we were friends with all of the bands and they were stoked to be involved. Im bias of course but, this was a sick soundtrack and it was for sure an introduction to a lot of people in the MX world, to punk rock music. Im sure lots of you remember, maybe some of you dont but i for sure do and im quite proud of it!

SunComfort
12/15/2012 7:24pm
SMITH201 wrote:
Too many good tunes to narrow down to one. Here are a few favs.. Face to Face - Disconnected Snuff - Horse and Cart Lucy's Fur...
Too many good tunes to narrow down to one. Here are a few favs..

Face to Face - Disconnected
Snuff - Horse and Cart
Lucy's Fur Coat - Still I Complain
Gadnium - Ride Hard, Die Free
Pennywise - Peaceful Day
Burnin' Groove - Steppin Up
Strung Out - Somnombulance
Guttermouth - Whiskey
Sprung Monkey - Saturated
59 Times the Pain - Something You're Not
Lagwagon - Violins
Millencolin - Bullion
Tired, from Sprung Monkey, as with most of their songs, was killer
The part with Fro float'n over the natural table at Castillo's will forever
be what truely set my moto fire ablaze.
Hammy784
12/15/2012 7:36pm
Pennywise- It's up to me form the original terrafirma
Tim507
12/15/2012 8:07pm
Braappp......being a racer since the 60's I really like to hear the bike........I do like some good vibes with some free riding vids, but when it comes to serious vids I like to be a voyeur and participate by seeing and hearing the bike.
Travis_Hudson
Fantasy
997th
12/15/2012 8:08pm
This is the very first moto soundtrack to ever come out. We were the first to put our movie soundtrack to CD as we were friends...
This is the very first moto soundtrack to ever come out. We were the first to put our movie soundtrack to CD as we were friends with all of the bands and they were stoked to be involved. Im bias of course but, this was a sick soundtrack and it was for sure an introduction to a lot of people in the MX world, to punk rock music. Im sure lots of you remember, maybe some of you dont but i for sure do and im quite proud of it!

Ha ha, and that is mike Healy on the cover!
TerryK
12/15/2012 9:59pm
No contest. Only one stands out: White Zombie "Devil man" from Crusty 1, the vid that started it all.

MN338
12/15/2012 10:49pm
Face to Face - Disconnected from Terrafirma 2. MC & Face to Face, is there really a better combination?
Megadeth - Symphony of Destruction from the Steel Roots intro was epic too!
BESTY #72
12/16/2012 5:46am
Ozzy - Paranoid live from the intro of Wrath Child..
Ramrod
Fantasy
1692nd
12/16/2012 5:52am
MN338 wrote:
Face to Face - Disconnected from Terrafirma 2. MC & Face to Face, is there really a better combination? Megadeth - Symphony of Destruction from the...
Face to Face - Disconnected from Terrafirma 2. MC & Face to Face, is there really a better combination?
Megadeth - Symphony of Destruction from the Steel Roots intro was epic too!
Face to Face Disconnected with MC is it for me. That was and still is the epitome of cool in my books.
12/16/2012 6:35am Edited Date/Time 12/16/2012 6:36am
Does anyone remember an old extreme sports vid called "Sick Air"? There's one great scene with Rich Taylor jumping some dunes and a really catching heavy metal song. I can't remember what the song is but I often have the tune of it stuck in my head.
chump6784
12/16/2012 10:29am
Do you guys remember how epic the beginning of Crusty 2 was? With Seth's buddy (Can't think of his name Rusty Maybe?) flying out of that...
Do you guys remember how epic the beginning of Crusty 2 was? With Seth's buddy (Can't think of his name Rusty Maybe?) flying out of that mine shaft in the desert. That's how you start a MX movie!
Watched that the other day and thought the same thing. There was also a movie called What Up, i think overall it had the best soundtrack of any of the movies, just heaps of punk rock. It came out when i was 12 and the same music still plays on me phone
1-forty-8
12/16/2012 10:48am
Deftones - Be Quiet and Drive
Social Distortion - Don't Drag Me Down
Offspring - The Meaning of Life
Mos Def - Umi Says
12/16/2012 11:34am
This is the very first moto soundtrack to ever come out. We were the first to put our movie soundtrack to CD as we were friends...

I sure do! You guys were my hero's, Still remember the first year I was on Warped tour with my band Summerside and you guys "Strung Out" were on the main stage every day wearing matching black t shirts! That was 06 and I never missed one of your sets while we were on tour...
McDizzle
12/16/2012 11:37am
Get your ride on....Bret fucking michaels
12/16/2012 4:35pm
Thanks guys keep them coming. I'm trying to make a slideshow and its always hard trying to pick the right song....I feel the song is just...
Do you guys remember how epic the beginning of Crusty 2 was? With Seth's buddy (Can't think of his name Rusty Maybe?) flying out of that...
If my mind serves me correctly, that song was from sepultura.
Drtbykr
12/16/2012 7:00pm Edited Date/Time 12/16/2012 7:06pm
The BEST soundtrack is coming out the exhaust pipe. If you must have music, break it up, let's hear the bikes.

Best sound ever is an inline four at full song at the drag strip...oops sorry, moto board.

Glamis is no. 1 on the bucket list....from here though, might as well be Mars.
SMITH201
12/16/2012 8:07pm
If my mind serves me correctly, that song was from sepultura.
That's correct. When he jumps out of the ground its Seplutura - Arise. The segment of Seth and Rusty is Gadnium - Rapture.
SMITH201
12/16/2012 8:19pm

Yo Jordan, do you know how I can get my hands on a Gadnium CD or where I can download more of their songs?

Post a reply to: Your favorite moto soundtrack song...

The Latest