Your daily reminder

Related:
Create New Tag

6/18/2021 8:52 AM

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Crash (@mxfails)

|

Powerband in every gear !

6/18/2021 9:33 AM

This happened me at LACR last March, came out of a turn and must have picked up a rock into the chain guide. Blew the hub, scored the shit out of the swingarm and put a hole in the engine case. In the final week of a 2 month trip haha.
The bike is still lying in a friends shed, no clue if/when I will get back.

|

6/18/2021 9:35 AM

kieran_macca wrote:

This happened me at LACR last March, came out of a turn and must have picked up a rock into the chain guide. Blew the hub, ...more

What bike?

|

6/18/2021 10:26 AM

It hasn't been said yet? This IS Vital, is it not?

Photo

|

6/18/2021 10:43 AM

Can you say sprocket bolts ? One comes loose and hits the swing arm and BANG

|

6/18/2021 11:06 AM

Photo
|

Instagram: @motoxeno


Premium Off-Road Products: www.jcrspeedshop.com


6/18/2021 11:35 AM

Peely where you at?

|

6/18/2021 11:37 AM

Hman144 wrote:

It hasn't been said yet? This IS Vital, is it not?

Photo

And absolutely useless for this particular job to be done properly smile

|

6/18/2021 11:38 AM

kieran_macca wrote:

This happened me at LACR last March, came out of a turn and must have picked up a rock into the chain guide. Blew the hub, ...more

The moto gods were somewhat looking out for you on that one! Was that the Husky 125 shipped over in a few bags? laughing hows the recovery going as well dude?

|

6/19/2021 4:21 AM

kieran_macca wrote:

This happened me at LACR last March, came out of a turn and must have picked up a rock into the chain guide. Blew the hub, ...more

GaryC1 wrote:

The moto gods were somewhat looking out for you on that one! Was that the Husky 125 shipped over in a few bags? laughing hows the ...more

Yea they were, felt like the bike siezed going up the face of the next double haha. And yep the Husky 125 that flew from Ireland to Cali laughing

Recovery is slow but I’m starting to get some feeling come back and movement at the hips, it’s slow but it’s better than nothing!

|