You think tomac would ever do this?

Related:
Create New Tag

1/17/2018 7:14 PM

">tougher than a 2 dollar steak
|

1/17/2018 7:50 PM

Jason Upshaw didn't go back to his semi.

|

1/17/2018 8:06 PM

No, there is no way Tomac wouldn't have gotten his bike all the way past the finish.

|

1/17/2018 8:15 PM

Eli crashed pretty hard at the MXON in Germany and got up and finished on a bent up bike.

|

1/18/2018 7:13 AM

731chopper wrote:

Eli crashed pretty hard at the MXON in Germany and got up and finished on a bent up bike.

Then he didn't race it again. Proved my point.

|

1/18/2018 7:15 AM

731chopper wrote:

BobbyM wrote:

Then he didn't race it again. Proved my point.

yes he did

|

1/18/2018 7:15 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/18/2018 7:17 AM

Dungey didn't race it either. Wasn't even because of a crash . He simply gave up because he wasn't fast enough to win.

|

1/18/2018 7:52 AM

|

1/18/2018 7:55 AM

Squirrelings wrote:

Dungey didn't race it either. Wasn't even because of a crash . He simply gave up because he wasn't fast enough to win.

Can we get a bigger facepalm around here?

|

1/18/2018 8:21 AM

Saw many good races at the Coliseum. Watching them fly off the paristyle was always a treat. These vids bring back great memories.

To answer the op question regarding Tomac.... I'd like to think so. And yes, Dunge would have got up and pushed and wouldn't have let anyone help him for fear of penalty.

|

1/18/2018 8:22 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/18/2018 8:24 AM

Squirrelings wrote:

ML512 wrote:

most of her posts lately have been cringe-worthy

on the Tomac thing, i really don't understand. when he's on, he's one of the fastest in the world. when he's off, he's REALLY off.

|

1/18/2018 8:35 AM

Watching these old races reminds me if when i started riding....

Do you all think racing was safer when there were no landing jumps? I think so.

|

2013 CRF450R Factory Connection revalve, All stock.

1/18/2018 8:58 AM

I've always hated this part of "MOTOR" racing. If the vehicle can't make it under it's own power it should be DQ'ed. Racing isn't about testing man's endurance, it's a test of the machines' endurance.

|

1/18/2018 9:02 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/18/2018 9:05 AM

ML512 wrote:

One dumb comment deserves another? I always wonder why Eli catches more flack for it than others that have passed. Especially since Eli is such a "head case" in the eyes of those who start these types of threads. Why would they be upset if he doesn't go?

|

1/18/2018 9:11 AM

those L.A. Coliseum tracks are fuckin awesome!

|

scte3.0 pro-line trinity tekin

1/18/2018 9:17 AM

"he goes tail over tea kettle" lol wtf?

|

1/18/2018 9:21 AM

Squirrelings wrote:

ML512 wrote:

All you have to do is read his next post.....

Just follow his posting history. It is a classic example of compounding stupidity.

|

Tomac and/or Anderson for 2020.....

1/18/2018 9:23 AM

Spydee wrote:

"he goes tail over tea kettle" lol wtf?

I always heard it as "ass over tea kettle"

|

1/18/2018 9:26 AM

Not sure why you need to bag on Eli to show someone doing something impressive. That was awesome of Brooks to get up and push the bike and hear the crowd behind him. His crash looked really scary, but he wasn't hurt. If Eli crashed on the final straight before the finish and was unhurt, you really don't think he'd finish? He's had plenty of crashes where he's gotten up and finished.

|

1/18/2018 9:31 AM

kaptkaos wrote:

Watching these old races reminds me if when i started riding....

Do you all think racing was safer when there were no landing jumps? I think so.

For what its worth, that was an Ultracross track. Basically a truck course backwards.

Some of the Ultracrosses had a separate section just for the bikes, usually with a massive triple around 80 feet. And they were far steeper transitions than today. The landing downside was about the same as the takeoff.

|

1/18/2018 9:35 AM

He skid down a slope. Wasn’t that bad. Got lucky as hell. Who was it Ryan Hughes who duck taped up a broken leg to race? At southwick also I believe to top it off. Now that’s some tough shit.

|

1/18/2018 9:39 AM

yeah sure tomac is pussy for not finishing a1. just as much as he is a pussy to win a outdoor championship a couple years after he fucked up BOTH his shoulders and still not having full range of motion. thank god for all them tough vital members to point that out.

dizzy

|

1/18/2018 10:08 AM

Samuel wrote:

Not sure why you need to bag on Eli to show someone doing something impressive. That was awesome of Brooks to get up and push the bike and hear the crowd behind him. His crash looked really scary, but he wasn't hurt. If Eli crashed on the final straight before the finish and was unhurt, you really don't think he'd finish? He's had plenty of crashes where he's gotten up and finished.

Tomac brings it on himself

|

1/18/2018 10:43 AM

If a rider does not have the number 800, Cockbobber will throw them under the bus the first chance he gets. grin

Photo

|

1/18/2018 11:00 AM

Samuel wrote:

BobbyM wrote:

Lol explain how? I see people on here use others riders mistakes and crashes as justification for that rider not doing as well, but then use Tomacs crashes/mistakes to take shots at the guy and claim he chokes.

|

1/18/2018 11:08 AM

BobbyM wrote:

Your signature that appears below all of your posts says it all. Your posts, much like your signature are false.

|

Go Hawks!

1/18/2018 12:33 PM

Samuel wrote:

BobbyM wrote:

Stay classy buddy.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

1/18/2018 12:41 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/18/2018 12:44 PM

Tomac's had some pretty solid get-offs during his career, but, if is somehow validates you to bash him by comparing his get off to those of others then I suppose you're bigger men than I?
|

1/18/2018 1:07 PM

RandyS wrote:

Jason Upshaw didn't go back to his semi.

Where is Jason Upshaw now? I remember taking a road trip to Unadilla with him and Steve Childress back in 92 or 93?

|

1/18/2018 1:17 PM

G-man wrote:

If a rider does not have the number 800, Cockbobber will throw them under the bus the first chance he gets. grin

Photo

Classic... But I never protested a friend while staying at his house during race weekend.

|