You think that's in MX/SX not enough factory seats?

Related:
Create New Tag

11/30/2018 10:33 AM

Think again. In WRC is 3 factory teams and one factory supported. And there is four world class drivers without the contract for next year. Seems like we have bad times in motosport.

|

Power is nothing without control

11/30/2018 10:36 AM

So they both are then

|

11/30/2018 10:39 AM

And it's not like F1 where you can buy a seat fo youseff. It's same like MX/SX you have to deliver to get the contract

|

11/30/2018 10:43 AM

keinz wrote:

And it's not like F1 where you can buy a seat fo youseff. It's same like MX/SX you have to deliver to get the contract

If you can't buy a seat on an F1 or WRC team find a new hobby.

|

11/30/2018 10:47 AM

Yet another who-gives-a-fuck thread from keinz. This is becoming a daily thing

|

11/30/2018 10:59 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/30/2018 12:05 PM

Like I told many times before. Its tight in the top. Nobody have to be sorry for guys who don't have a contract.Team owners are not stupid ones. It's pure and simple. if you don*t sucseeded in your chosen ''job''. You dont't have any choice than quit racing, it's sad, but true. Fnd yourself a proper job, untill it's too late. It's mayby harsh, but it's true. How many talents wasted trying to sucseed in this sport and finally finds themselves in mid 30ies without any options in their life.

|

11/30/2018 11:00 AM

early wrote:

If you can't buy a seat on an F1 or WRC team find a new hobby.

Exactly

|

11/30/2018 11:01 AM

MUCH TY

|

11/30/2018 11:02 AM

What's this got to do with moto?

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

11/30/2018 11:06 AM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Seriously? I think why he posted is to show it’s not just our fringe sport that has problems with top riders not getting factory rides?

|

11/30/2018 11:06 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/30/2018 11:07 AM

zehn wrote:

Get used to it, because I'm in the low stage in my life right now for a while. Read my previous posts, and you know why. Now for a while I'm sitting home and my only entertainment is vitalsmile

|

11/30/2018 11:11 AM

zehn wrote:

keinz wrote:

Get used to it, because I'm in the low stage in my life right now for a while. Read my previous posts, and you know why. Now for a while I'm sitting home and my only entertainment is vitalsmile

dude, your cries for attention are getting old. I guess im feeding into it just by posting, but you need to lay off the booze, and go talk to a therapist. this is not the couch for you right now.

|

11/30/2018 11:16 AM

Someone give him the number to AA.

|

11/30/2018 11:17 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/30/2018 11:18 AM

pkiczuk wrote:

dude, your cries for attention are getting old. I guess im feeding into it just by posting, but you need to lay off the booze, and go talk to a therapist. this is not the couch for you right now.

Don't read my posts, or answer to them. Simple. I'm not a attention whore. It's an open forum, and everybody has their opinion.So don't click to my topic's. Simple

|

11/30/2018 11:22 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/30/2018 11:23 AM

kb228 wrote:

Sry, but what topic esxactly you don't like what i*m started?

|

11/30/2018 11:24 AM

keinz wrote:

pkiczuk wrote:

keinz wrote:

Don't read my posts, or answer to them. Simple. I'm not a attention whore. It's an open forum, and everybody has their opinion.So don't click to my topic's. Simple

I haven't been on here much. What happened?

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

11/30/2018 11:28 AM

jeffro503 wrote:

I haven't been on here much. What happened?

Nothing happened. But some people don't like my honesty/or my topic's what i'm started

|

11/30/2018 11:49 AM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

jjavaman wrote:

Seriously? I think why he posted is to show it’s not just our fringe sport that has problems with top riders not getting factory rides?

There's only so many rides available. How much more do you want? SX is where the money is at and considering there's only 22 gates to fill I think there's enough rides.

Let's take a look.

Factory Yamaha = 2 seats
Factory Honda = 2 seats
Factory KTM = 2 seats
Factory Husky = 5 seats
Factory Kawasaki = 2 seats
Factory Suzuki = 6 seats
RM ATV/MC = 2 seats

Star Yamaha = 4 seats
Pro Circuit = 4 seats
Geico Honda = 5 seats
TLD KTM = 4 seats

Then you have

MotoConcepts = 4 seats
AJE Gas Monkey = 3 seats
Cycle Trader = 3 seats
HEP Motorsports = 4 seats
Phoenix Racing = 3 seats
Rockwell Yamaha = 2 seats
Club MX/Redemption MX = 4 seats

450 Rides = 26 seats / 15 Factory rides
250 Rides = 36 seats / 23 Factory rides

So out of 62 possible rides 38 of them are full factory rides.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

11/30/2018 12:16 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

jjavaman wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:

There's only so many rides available. How much more do you want? SX is where the money is at and considering there's only 22 gates to fill I think there's enough rides.

Let's take a look.

Factory Yamaha = 2 seats
Factory Honda = 2 seats
Factory KTM = 2 seats
Factory Husky = 5 seats
Factory Kawasaki = 2 seats
Factory Suzuki = 6 seats
RM ATV/MC = 2 seats

Star Yamaha = 4 seats
Pro Circuit = 4 seats
Geico Honda = 5 seats
TLD KTM = 4 seats

Then you have

MotoConcepts = 4 seats
AJE Gas Monkey = 3 seats
Cycle Trader = 3 seats
HEP Motorsports = 4 seats
Phoenix Racing = 3 seats
Rockwell Yamaha = 2 seats
Club MX/Redemption MX = 4 seats

450 Rides = 26 seats / 15 Factory rides
250 Rides = 36 seats / 23 Factory rides

So out of 62 possible rides 38 of them are full factory rides.

How about mookie, Wilson and is reed a sure thing yet? Silly me, I guess the sport is in fantastic shape.

|

11/30/2018 12:48 PM

pkiczuk wrote:

So. I'm still waiting. Whar exactly you didn't like in my post's

|

11/30/2018 12:58 PM

zehn wrote:

keinz wrote:

Buy a cat

|

Ed Johnson

11/30/2018 1:02 PM

keinz wrote:

pkiczuk wrote:

keinz wrote:

I'm sorry about the current events and situations in your life, and I will for sure be keeping you and your family in my prayers.

With that said, I do think maybe wording some of the topics differently might not make the topics sound so bad. I get that English probably isn't your first language and that is probably most of what is going on here. Not to say you are wording it wrong, but the translation probably isn't coming across correctly to some guy here. Some are just jerks in general, but as you know most of the guys here aren't bad dudes.

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

11/30/2018 1:05 PM

keinz wrote:

There Actually have been Guys and im sure there still are , that have Bought a ride wether that be paying cash or bringing sponsors with them to a team and thats just ones that are known about im sure there is stuff that goes on behind closed doors that is kept a Secret as well , sometimes money talks.

|

11/30/2018 7:10 PM

You ok Keinz?

|

vomiting equals disqualification.

12/1/2018 12:47 AM

keinz wrote:

You can very much buy a seat in GP motocross.

|

*Anyone but Reed or Webb Crew*

12/1/2018 2:33 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/1/2018 2:34 AM

keinz wrote:

pkiczuk wrote:

keinz wrote:

This being downvoted is a microcosm to a bigger issue in society right now. Not only was an opportunity to be compassionate towards another human completely missed (go find another couch is such an incredibly dickheadish attitude), but Keinz replies in a completely reasonable way (especially for someone going through something and being treated like shit). It's totally fine to not like Keinz's posts, but just because you have an opinion doesn't mean you need to share it. It's entirely possibly to move on and not think twice about the few seconds of annoyance while you mitigate your boredom interacting with others about a sport you love. Emotional intelligence will take one far in life.

“You will never reach your destination if you stop and throw stones at every dog that barks.” - Winston S. Churchill

|

12/1/2018 2:54 AM

kb228 wrote:

keinz wrote:

Its not the topic, its you. Youre obnoxious

|

12/1/2018 3:10 AM

kb228 wrote:

and youre not ? dude get a life laughing laughing or buy a mirror

|

the funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it

12/1/2018 3:50 AM

keinz wrote:

kb228 wrote:

RichardLoots wrote:

and youre not ? dude get a life laughing laughing or buy a mirror

Im not the one making pointless threads while trashed on liquor

|

12/1/2018 5:43 AM

I dunno.. At times I wonder if the massive salaries and all the bling that goes with it are really what some look for
in a Champion.

How many times do you see a guy just hanging on for the money?
Or placing good because a really good team is proping him up with exceptional equipment or backing?
Or using the sport as a springboard to sell soap or whatever?

To some, the allure of all this is seeing a guy that really loves it, grab the brass ring. A guy that would be riding or racing in his spare time from a real job, if that's all he could do.

Hey, this thing all but implodes, the factories go away, the big money goes away, what are we left with?
A bunch of guys that do it because they really want to. Not because Dad wants him to. Not because he will be a kinda rock star. Not for the money. To do it only for the race, for the ride, how terrible would that be.
|