You subscribed to Transworld but now we're going to send you.....

Related:
Create New Tag

3/6/2019 4:07 PM

The Mens Journal. I don't want The Mens Journal, how about you send me money back.angry

|

3/6/2019 5:15 PM

RandyS wrote:

The Mens Journal. I don't want The Mens Journal, how about you send me money back.angry

I got my letter yesterday in the mail. What a crock of sh_t!

|

3/6/2019 5:23 PM

You will probably get better motorcycle test information from mens! So that's a plus! Transworld would literally write like 2 paragraphs about a completly new bike and how it performs. Wtf man. I canceled my sub back in 09 or 10 for these reasons.
Hope swap brings back a little bit of the Mxracer feel when he gets his poop in a group.

|

3/6/2019 5:27 PM

Same, just didn’t have the energy to create a post for it

|

3/6/2019 5:32 PM

Might as well get a Roller Blading magazine.

|

3/6/2019 5:36 PM

RandyS wrote:

Anton addresses the issue in here.

https://m.vitalmx.com/forums/Moto-Related,20/Swapmensjournal-Live,1355610

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

3/6/2019 5:37 PM

Could be worse, they could send you "Good House keeping" or " Cosmo"

|

Ed Johnson

3/6/2019 6:15 PM

How dare they assume your gender!

|

3/6/2019 6:40 PM

I was subscribed, but don’t care if I get my money back or not. I’m just bummed it is over for transworld mag.

|

3/6/2019 7:16 PM

slipdog wrote:

No shit Slip, I'm undecided right now. Looking at all my options.

|

3/6/2019 7:16 PM

At least DC bailed Cox out when he went under so some moto was still in the mail.

|

3/6/2019 7:39 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/6/2019 7:40 PM

The Men's Journal is FABULOUS!

They've got articles on how to pick the correct curtains for your new metro-condo in downtown San Francisco...

Or how to up-option your pink Tesla S.

|

I ripped a start from Egypt and I was happy about that.

3/6/2019 10:32 PM

TeamGreen wrote:

They've got articles on how to pick the correct curtains for your new metro-condo in downtown San Francisco...

Soooo...

you are saying that you got your Men's Journal subscription extended instead of just swapping over like the rest of us.

:-)

|

3/6/2019 10:34 PM

TeamGreen wrote:

KDXGarage wrote:

Soooo...

you are saying that you got your Men's Journal subscription extended instead of just swapping over like the rest of us.

:-)

Oh, surely, you get it for the interior decorating articles?

|

I ripped a start from Egypt and I was happy about that.

3/7/2019 12:29 AM

Sounds like the exact same thing for transworld skate and transworld bmx also

|

3/7/2019 2:17 AM

Maybe they know you guys NEED Men’s Journal? smile

|

3/7/2019 3:19 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/7/2019 3:21 AM

I bought my subscription during the black friday sales on Amazon. $6 for 12 issues. I thought that was a stupid move with the postage rates, they can keep the Mens Journal as it just metrosexual bs!

|

2020 YZ450F
2018 KTM 450SXF FE
2016 YZ250F 2008 CRF450R
2015 YZ250F 2008 CRF250R
2001 CR250R
2010 YZ250 2012 CRF150R
2009 YZ125 2010 KX109.5
SSR Motorsports Dealer YCF Motorcycles
TAGMX Suspension & Graphics! www.tagmxsuspension.com https://www.liquidskinzdesign.com/

3/7/2019 9:10 AM

Men’s Journal haters??!

I was given Men’s Journal by a neighbor a few years ago and I liked it. I’ve been subscribing to it ever since. A lot of it is fluff, but I’m ok with it. I usually find something of interest in every issue.

|

3/7/2019 9:35 AM

newmann wrote:

At least DC bailed Cox out when he went under so some moto was still in the mail.

And we would bail Transworld MX readers out but I don't know anyone at the new AMI...

In the meantime, please check out our new vertical digital editions and redesign, complimentary on me!

https://digital.racerxonline.com

DC
Racer X

|

3/7/2019 9:44 AM

Well, DC, when Road Racer X was stopped, I'd a fair few issues to go on my subscription, but never heard a peep from you guys.

It was a bummer when you shut RRX down. I've still got every issue, as I do with Racer X.

Still to this day, I re-sub for the Digital Racer X, each year, plus buy the hard copy off our Newsagents here when it comes in.

|

3/7/2019 9:51 AM

Two months out of a two year extended sub. Greaatttt

|

3/7/2019 10:20 AM

Ross501 wrote:

I just re-upped for 3 years in August. I talked to the old publisher and they said to contact the new publisher about refunds or switching to a different magazine.

When I called the new publisher they didn't have the information in yet to do anything about it. This was two days ago.

I plan on calling back and raising a fuss. Don't take over a magazine spam me with deals to renew for 3 years then shut the magazine down. That's super shady.

If anyone care's the Men's Journal customer service number 1-800-677-6367

|

3/7/2019 10:26 AM

I dont know what magazines are under their umbrella but I would think they would give subscribers a choice out of the publications they have or just refund the money.

|

3/7/2019 10:40 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/7/2019 10:41 AM

ATKpilot99 wrote:

I dont know what magazines are under their umbrella but I would think they would give subscribers a choice out of the publications they have or just refund the money.

Men's Journal is by far the "closest" magazine they have that Transworld subscribers might want. Unless you're into weight lifting and Muscle and Fitness is more your speed.

Part of the reason they do this instead of providing a refund is to keep the subscription numbers up so they can brag to their advertisers, and get a bigger check.

https://www.americanmediainc.com/brands/overview

|

3/7/2019 10:46 AM

coastie44 wrote:

Men’s Journal haters??!

I was given Men’s Journal by a neighbor a few years ago and I liked it. I’ve been subscribing to it ever since. A lot of it is fluff, but I’m ok with it. I usually find something of interest in every issue.

Are the pages high gloss? High gloss does not burn as easily as normal paper. Thanks for the info, as it will help me to determine if burning it after I have already started a fire will be necessary vs, using it start a burn pile fire.

Attention everyone else who doesn't get it yet. Swap, Anton, etc. already spent all our money. THAT MONEY IS GONE. If you get a penny from anyone, it won't be from them.

|

3/7/2019 3:21 PM

Transworld motocross magazine is no more that’s sad I used to read my cousin's issues of Transworld motocross at his house

|

3/7/2019 5:50 PM

I would have started the second of a two year subscription renewal this March, I tried calling the number that has been posted but they were not very helpful. I'm surprised that with the proliferation of Esquires here on Vital that a class action lawsuit is not in the works.

|

3/7/2019 7:32 PM

JWACK wrote:

You will probably get better motorcycle test information from mens! So that's a plus! Transworld would literally write like 2 paragraphs about a completly new bike and how it performs. Wtf man. I canceled my sub back in 09 or 10 for these reasons.
Hope swap brings back a little bit of the Mxracer feel when he gets his poop in a group.

Seems like every single bike test I read by them they claimed “this was the funest bike we’ve tested/ridden yet!” Literally every test said something of that nature ?‍♂️

|

3/8/2019 12:50 PM

Ross501 wrote:

Supermega1 wrote:

I just re-upped for 3 years in August. I talked to the old publisher and they said to contact the new publisher about refunds or switching to a different magazine.

When I called the new publisher they didn't have the information in yet to do anything about it. This was two days ago.

I plan on calling back and raising a fuss. Don't take over a magazine spam me with deals to renew for 3 years then shut the magazine down. That's super shady.

If anyone care's the Men's Journal customer service number 1-800-677-6367

Ya I got the run around too. Said my information wasn’t even in their system. I wonder if I can dispute with the credit card company?

|

3/8/2019 4:24 PM

slipdog wrote:

Damn... I'm a lurker and not much of a poster... so glad you missed my head! Funniest post on Vital I've read in a long time. Only you and I know BR55!

|