You guys have any cool hidden dez tracks?

Related:
Create New Tag

8/5/2019 8:58 PM

Post your favorite dez track to ride! This one is kind of a pain to get to, but is pretty fun once you’re there!

View this post on Instagram

250fs are fun..

A post shared by Tallon Taylor (@tallont511) on


|

8/5/2019 9:00 PM

Fuck yes. Wish I could still ride.

|

8/5/2019 10:42 PM

I wish!!

|

8/5/2019 11:37 PM

I would love to have something like that to ride for free in the desert!

|

8/6/2019 3:06 AM

Looks very familiar 🤔

|

8/6/2019 7:05 AM

Had a couple in Scottsdale back in the day... yeah they are all covered in houses and the 101 goes right over top of the other!

|

Don’t piss off the old people - the older they get the less “life in prison” is a deterrent for them!

2020.5 KTM 450 SXF FE
2006 KX250

8/6/2019 7:14 AM

Photo
Photo

The OG Nuevo track. This was 2006.
|

8/6/2019 7:27 AM

No

|

8/7/2019 6:02 PM

TallonT911 wrote:

Post your favorite dez track to ride! This one is kind of a pain to get to, but is pretty fun once you’re there!

View this post on Instagram

250fs are fun..

A post shared by Tallon Taylor (@tallont511) on


What part of town is this track?

|

8/7/2019 7:31 PM

No such thing anymore with internet satellite maps.

|

8/7/2019 9:08 PM

mx295 wrote:

Looks very familiar 🤔

I was thinking the same thing. Those mountains look very familiar.

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @hammerfamily_4 & @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

8/7/2019 9:45 PM

mx295 wrote:

Looks very familiar 🤔

mattyhamz2 wrote:

I was thinking the same thing. Those mountains look very familiar.

Northwest side of Vegas, close to Mt Charleston

|

8/7/2019 9:56 PM

mx295 wrote:

Looks very familiar 🤔

mattyhamz2 wrote:

I was thinking the same thing. Those mountains look very familiar.

TallonT911 wrote:

Northwest side of Vegas, close to Mt Charleston

Oh wow. Didn’t know they had anything like that out there! The mountains look almost identical to a certain area we have out here

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @hammerfamily_4 & @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

8/7/2019 10:03 PM

mattyhamz2 wrote:

I was thinking the same thing. Those mountains look very familiar.

TallonT911 wrote:

Northwest side of Vegas, close to Mt Charleston

mattyhamz2 wrote:

Oh wow. Didn’t know they had anything like that out there! The mountains look almost identical to a certain area we have out here

Shit me either!!! Can I be let in the secret club, I live on the southwest side of Vegas and drive regularly to SOCAL and AZ to ride wouldn’t mind something a little closer every once and awhile!

|

Don’t piss off the old people - the older they get the less “life in prison” is a deterrent for them!

2020.5 KTM 450 SXF FE
2006 KX250

8/8/2019 1:30 PM

bvm111 wrote:

Shit me either!!! Can I be let in the secret club, I live on the southwest side of Vegas and drive regularly to SOCAL and AZ to ride wouldn’t mind something a little closer every once and awhile!

You have to ride this rocky wash for about 20 minutes to get to this one, it’s pretty deep out there. I’m down to show you but if you don’t have a skid plate or like riding desert you probably won’t enjoy the ride to it haha
There’s little tracks all around Vegas in logandale, Jean, and BC to ride!

|

8/8/2019 1:39 PM

mattyhamz2 wrote:

I was thinking the same thing. Those mountains look very familiar.

Where were you thinking?

|

8/8/2019 1:41 PM

mx295 wrote:

Looks very familiar 🤔

mattyhamz2 wrote:

I was thinking the same thing. Those mountains look very familiar.

theToothPerry wrote:

Where were you thinking?

You know where. Thought it was more toward the east side. Until I watched the video again.

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @hammerfamily_4 & @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals