You People Shoud Be ASHAMED of Yourselves!!!

The Rock
4/23/2015 1:16am
TripleFive -So you listen to Rush Limbaugh too? I listen to Rush in the mornings when I have to go somewhere and Tom Hartman in the afternoons on my way home from work to balance things out.

It is pretty simple: You guys are confusing people with manners with "social justice warriors." It is like the old thing that it takes fewer muscles to smile than frown. It is just as easy to be civil as it is to grind somebody down with spiteful comments.
JPT
4/23/2015 2:31am
The Rock wrote:
TripleFive -So you listen to Rush Limbaugh too? I listen to Rush in the mornings when I have to go somewhere and Tom Hartman in the...
TripleFive -So you listen to Rush Limbaugh too? I listen to Rush in the mornings when I have to go somewhere and Tom Hartman in the afternoons on my way home from work to balance things out.

It is pretty simple: You guys are confusing people with manners with "social justice warriors." It is like the old thing that it takes fewer muscles to smile than frown. It is just as easy to be civil as it is to grind somebody down with spiteful comments.
Once again you get it Rock. Questioning the validity was never the issue.

newmann
4/23/2015 3:25am
The Rock wrote:
TripleFive -So you listen to Rush Limbaugh too? I listen to Rush in the mornings when I have to go somewhere and Tom Hartman in the...

Someone say frown?Smile

GrapeApe
Fantasy
806th
4/23/2015 5:29am
The Rock wrote:

Haha, he didn't even have to refer to you directly by screen name Laughing

If the poster known as Tylers mom who is merely a figment of someone's satirical imagination had said something negative about the GP's, you would have quite the moral dilemma wouldn't you?

The Shop

Jarid332
Fantasy
1823rd
4/23/2015 5:46am
merde wrote:
.[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2015/04/22/88465/s1200_0793e6b5a0571ebb07a66707c2418f7a327fa251.jpg[/img]

That's the dream!
4/23/2015 6:20am
The Rock wrote:

I'm pretty sure I didn't confuse your behavior with "manners."

The Rock:
Some of these replies are embarrassing. Did you jerk offs miss Tyler has cerebral palsy?

Something about the feeling of moral superiority prevents self-reflection. Chicken or the egg?
lostboy819
Fantasy
1568th
4/23/2015 6:33am Edited Date/Time 7/8/2017 10:43am
The Rock wrote:

TripleFive wrote:
I'm pretty sure I didn't confuse your behavior with "manners." [b]The Rock[/b]:[quote]Some of these replies are embarrassing. Did you jerk offs miss Tyler has cerebral palsy...

I'm pretty sure I didn't confuse your behavior with "manners."

The Rock:
Some of these replies are embarrassing. Did you jerk offs miss Tyler has cerebral palsy?

Something about the feeling of moral superiority prevents self-reflection. Chicken or the egg?
Rock you just got knocked off your high horse and burned at the same time. Laughing

lappedrider
4/23/2015 6:38am
Not often I would agree with Rock, but here I do. I don't see anyone getting knocked of their high horse, just a bunch of jackasses who are pleased with themselves for being internet bad-asses.
shiftmx_22
Fantasy
850th
4/23/2015 7:50am
For anyone still up in the air about this, there is a zero percent chance that this is legit.

Pretty good hoax though.
4/23/2015 8:28am
shiftmx_22 wrote:
For anyone still up in the air about this, there is a zero percent chance that this is legit.

Pretty good hoax though.
You're just being insensitive.
IWreckALot
4/23/2015 8:31am
I like seeing active threads in the dumbgeon. I wonder if GuyB monitors these threads anymore or if it is now a free for all. . .
4/23/2015 10:24am
What if this kid actually has CP but is still playing a big joke on us?
Tracktor
4/23/2015 11:46am
TripleFive wrote:
What if this kid actually has CP but is still playing a big joke on us?
What is he doing with Christophe Pourcel?.............or is it Crystal Porkchop?..............
Lane-O103
4/23/2015 8:43pm
Wth is a suzsuki
KMC440
4/24/2015 2:21am
Supposed to be hymenated...
The Rock
4/24/2015 1:37pm
Not often I would agree with Rock, but here I do. I don't see anyone getting knocked of their high horse, just a bunch of jackasses...
Not often I would agree with Rock, but here I do. I don't see anyone getting knocked of their high horse, just a bunch of jackasses who are pleased with themselves for being internet bad-asses.
Thanks for that feedback and I appreciate the support. The reality I actually don't care what these bad asses think about me especially the ones who hide behind their keyboards while they shoot their mouths off anonymously.

I was raised to give people the benefit of the doubt plus lead with kindness until some other emotion is called for. Lots of unhappy people IMHO based on the negativity they spew.

TripleFive-I don't think it takes any moral superiority feelings to see a lot of these comments were uncalled for. But that's my opinion. Hope you have a good weekend
GrapeApe
Fantasy
806th
4/24/2015 2:54pm
The Rock wrote:
Thanks for that feedback and I appreciate the support. The reality I actually don't care what these bad asses think about me especially the ones who...
Thanks for that feedback and I appreciate the support. The reality I actually don't care what these bad asses think about me especially the ones who hide behind their keyboards while they shoot their mouths off anonymously.

I was raised to give people the benefit of the doubt plus lead with kindness until some other emotion is called for. Lots of unhappy people IMHO based on the negativity they spew.

TripleFive-I don't think it takes any moral superiority feelings to see a lot of these comments were uncalled for. But that's my opinion. Hope you have a good weekend
Good lord you fucking simpleton, do you not understand the OP was a fraud? Someone using CP to play on the emotions of people too naive to see through the farce?
4/24/2015 3:08pm Edited Date/Time 4/24/2015 3:09pm
The Rock wrote:
Thanks for that feedback and I appreciate the support. The reality I actually don't care what these bad asses think about me especially the ones who...

GrapeApe wrote:
Good lord you fucking simpleton, do you not understand the OP was a fraud? Someone using CP to play on the emotions of people too naive...
Good lord you fucking simpleton, do you not understand the OP was a fraud? Someone using CP to play on the emotions of people too naive to see through the farce?
GrapeApe,

Be careful. If you just lay it all out there without any question, this 500 page post might come to an end. Then what? Freak'n world peace might evolve. We don't want to get crazy now, right?

Rock, that thing about a guy named Armstrong and him walking on the moon; well, it was all done in Hollywood. Don't let the MAN tell you differently.
The Rock
4/24/2015 7:40pm
GrapeApe wrote:
Good lord you fucking simpleton, do you not understand the OP was a fraud? Someone using CP to play on the emotions of people too naive...
Nice name calling. What is your favorite subject this year in school? Seriously I don't care if it was a fraud not. If it was a fraud that is no excuse IMO for the spiteful things some were saying. Take all kinds but I do my best not to be negative....no good comes of it but it appears it makes some people feel better about themselves.
BobbyM
11/10/2015 2:59pm
I was FURIOUS to find out that my son Tyler came home from school today, CRYING that he had been banned from this forum! He says...
I was FURIOUS to find out that my son Tyler came home from school today, CRYING that he had been banned from this forum! He says he just wanted to talk about motorcycles and you people MADE FUN of his spelling and banned his account!!!

Tyler has Cerebral palsy and it affects his speech and language development. He does the BEST HE CAN! We bought him a bike 5 years ago and it has brought us nothing but joy. Tyler absolutely loves Suzsuki and is as proud of a Texan as they come! He still lights up talking about the night we took him to see Blake Wharton win in Houston for Suzsuki! Dirt bikes are the outlet that makes my son happy! I am particularly mad, since he had a Skills Ed project coming up on Kent Howerton and had PLANNED TO ASK YOU PEOPLE FOR HELP ON IT! Do you have any idea how much this has upset him???

I don’t know if you people think this is FUNNY but I can assure you this is not something we are taking lightly. You can be sure that we will be bringing this case of cyberbullying up with OUR LAWYER very soon. There BETTER BE SOME ANSWERS QUICKLY!!!
Lawyer up... What the fuck!
jeffro503
11/10/2015 7:49pm
God this thread was a gem!!
fanger
7/3/2017 4:40am
What ever happened to Tyler?
Helder
7/14/2017 3:59am
I missed this one what a perla
kzizok
Fantasy
1859th
7/20/2017 4:49am
He had a post in the Harley thread yesterday. He had properly embeded a rock video. He said he learned how to do it. The post was deleted.
Katoomey
7/20/2017 1:39pm
Boy, you guys are so fucking stupid. Just unbelievable levels of stupid.

Post a reply to: You People Shoud Be ASHAMED of Yourselves!!!

The Latest