Yes, the tracks are boring

just James
Edited Date/Time 3/16/2013 12:47pm
Let me design 'em. We'll have some REAL whoops, and some other difficult stuff.
Yep, we will probably have a few injuries. But hey, that's racing.
Plenty of safe sports out there, if that is your biggest concern.
And no, I don't WANT injuries, but if I want to watch a flattrack race, I'll go to one.

I would probably wet my pants trying to even ride around one of the current tracks. But this isn't about challenging MY riding abilities, it's about challenging the best riders in the world.
|
MiSledder
3/16/2013 7:50am
When they get to difficult it becomes a survival race, I would rather see the tracks toned down a bit and see more bar to bar racing, more passing, more battles, JMO
3/16/2013 8:44am
MiSledder wrote:
When they get to difficult it becomes a survival race, I would rather see the tracks toned down a bit and see more bar to bar...
When they get to difficult it becomes a survival race, I would rather see the tracks toned down a bit and see more bar to bar racing, more passing, more battles, JMO
They have toned them down...how is that bar to bar racing working for you?
Bike Rat
3/16/2013 10:14am
This indy track looks good. lots of 180 turns Smile ........ i hope the dirt is not like concrete
3/16/2013 10:19am Edited Date/Time 3/16/2013 10:20am
Bike Rat wrote:
This indy track looks good. lots of 180 turns Smile ........ i hope the dirt is not like concrete
check the internet and look at the "Monster Jam" schedule.

whenever SX follows a Monster Jam event, and they leave the dirt in there all week, it's a dusty cement-like track, every time 60% of the time.

Anyone remember Orlando 2005? 70/30 clay sand mix. Track held together, but there were 30 foot rooster tails coming off RC's RM. Yet to see dirt that good again in a stadium.

The Shop

3/16/2013 12:47pm
Tracks are boring, Indy looks somewhat interesting with the sand section, should have more sweeping turns and those dirt walls to jump over.

Post a reply to: Yes, the tracks are boring

The Latest