Yeah, tell me Herlings

Related:
Create New Tag

5/20/2018 8:57 PM

Would have held off Tomac yesterday...
Eli at the end of that second moto coming through the pack was unbelievable.

|

Realtor/ Moto dad/ from Sacramento CA —> Coeur d’Alene ID

5/20/2018 9:03 PM

Huge Tomac fan... I really am.... but Herlings is on another level.

|

Don’t piss off the old people - the older they get the less “life in prison” is a deterrent for them!

2021 KTM 350 SXF
2020.5 KTM 450 SXF FE
2006 KX250

5/20/2018 9:06 PM

bvm111 wrote:

I disagree.

|

Born in Prague,living in LA,so if you don't like my spelling,blow me!

21 CRF450R
16 Yamaha YXZ 1000R
17 Yamaha MT-10 FZ-10 165 Hp RWP
06 CRF450X street legal supermoto
96 CR250R smoker
2012 CR500AF
2003 KLX110 mod

5/20/2018 9:08 PM

bvm111 wrote:

Just now yes, everything is falling just right for him. Eli is just a tick off him but it’s only 1st round of nationals come back in a few weeks and we see how things are going for both.

|

Now a member of the Orange brigade

5/20/2018 9:11 PM

I don't think Herlings would have given way to Tomac. Both of these guys are on a different level, but Herlings is more consistent. Eli on some days is like an alien from a different planet and I can see why one would think the fastest in the world. But there are days Herlings is the same way, he's just more consistent than Eli - and he tends to be a better starter. Both riders are fast as hell.

What I would like to see is Herlings riding a full SX season then go straight into a 24 race moto outdoors season here in the US. It's a different world, literally and a totally different type of riding season. Herlings riding nothing but moto all year long compared to Tomac splitting it up, isn't honestly a fair comparison. It's a tough transition, just ask Kenny and Marv. That's not meant to belittle Herlings in any way shape or form, he's one bad dude on a dirt scooter.

|

5/20/2018 9:30 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/20/2018 9:33 PM

bvm111 wrote:

xr70 wrote:

I disagree.

That’s cool... maybe different level was not the best way of saying it. I am more a fan of Eli than Herlings but the past couple GPs what Herlings is doing on a 450 makes me just shake my head in disbelief. I shake my head watching Eli as well, both awesome riders.

|

Don’t piss off the old people - the older they get the less “life in prison” is a deterrent for them!

2021 KTM 350 SXF
2020.5 KTM 450 SXF FE
2006 KX250

5/20/2018 9:31 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/20/2018 9:38 PM

My guy beat Herlings straight up.

I'm jus' sayin'...
Also, Apple needs to fix their latest version of spell-check.

|

Nobody ever told me, I found out for myself. You've got to believe in foolish miracles. It's not how you play the game, it's if you win or lose. You can choose. Don't confuse. Win or lose. It's up to you!

5/20/2018 9:38 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/20/2018 9:38 PM

Until they race together in a series we don't know... Everything is just speculation.

Going on the last time they lined up together Herlings came out on top. Lets hope they race again becasue the only person that wins everytime they line up is the fans.

|

Its only bones, they grow back together.

5/20/2018 9:39 PM

Tomac wouldn’t have even seen which way Herlings went

|

5/20/2018 9:48 PM

TeamGreen wrote:

I'm jus' sayin'...

Herlings beat Tomac straight up too. I hope they are both 100% healthy and both race the MXDN. I have a feeling Herlings will beat Tomac on our soil. People will still make excuses though.

|

5/20/2018 9:50 PM

TeamGreen wrote:

I'm jus' sayin'...

agn5009 wrote:

Herlings beat Tomac straight up too. I hope they are both 100% healthy and both race the MXDN. I have a feeling Herlings will ...more

I ain't talking about Tomac.

Only one of our guys has beat Herlings on a 450 straight up.

|

Nobody ever told me, I found out for myself. You've got to believe in foolish miracles. It's not how you play the game, it's if you win or lose. You can choose. Don't confuse. Win or lose. It's up to you!

5/20/2018 9:53 PM

Stoop wrote:

Tomac wouldn’t have even seen which way Herlings went

Do you pay attention to the riders 15 seconds behind you? Any track here in the US.....both Eli and Marv and possibly Baggett and Anderson would give Jeffrey fits. I wouldn't put it past any of those guys beating Jeffrey on any given day. BUT.....I wouldn't doubt for a second that Jeffrey couldn't beat them either. All super fast......but Ironman ( which everyone seems to compare them ).....was not a good comparison. Re-watch the race and draw your own conclusions.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Ezza is Da man!

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

5/20/2018 9:53 PM

TeamGreen wrote:

Anderson?

|

5/20/2018 9:55 PM

agn5009 wrote:

Herlings beat Tomac straight up too. I hope they are both 100% healthy and both race the MXDN. I have a feeling Herlings will ...more

TeamGreen wrote:

Stoop wrote:

Anderson?

Yup.

Straight up.

Then he got landed Straight ON!

|

5/20/2018 9:56 PM

TeamGreen wrote:

I'm jus' sayin'...

agn5009 wrote:

TeamGreen wrote:

I love Anderson. He's my favorite rider on our side of the pond. Herlings beats him on a MX track 8 times out of 10 though wink

|

5/20/2018 9:59 PM

agn5009 wrote:

TeamGreen wrote:

agn5009 wrote:

I love Anderson. He's my favorite rider on our side of the pond. Herlings beats him on a MX track 8 times out of 10 though wink

What did the Zen-Master say?

|

5/20/2018 10:43 PM

TeamGreen wrote:

I'm jus' sayin'...

agn5009 wrote:

TeamGreen wrote:

Your guy will never be Herlings' level of Mx. Stop trash talking because one weekend he had the better of him. Anderson isn't big enough to get proper angry on factory 450 on a blownout outdoors track like Herlings or Tomac.

|

5/20/2018 10:55 PM

What will be Tomac excuse not to race Herlings at MXON?

|

5/20/2018 10:58 PM

Lol now that was a funny joke. Keep em coming!

|

5/20/2018 11:40 PM

jeffro503 wrote:

Do you pay attention to the riders 15 seconds behind you? Any track here in the US.....both Eli and Marv and possibly Baggett ...more

2nd moto usgp is the best comparison. Ac222 herlings and tomac starting the moto together. Tomac couldnt keep the pace of AC and herlings was 1sec per lap slower.

But anyway, i think Tomac and AC222 is the only riders in the world that can keep Herlings pace on a good day.

|

5/20/2018 11:43 PM

TeamGreen wrote:

Yup.

Straight up.

Then he got landed Straight ON!

Yes he beat him "straight up" because herlings went down trying to pass JA. Also, That was Jeffreys first pro race on a 450. He is a totally different beast now.

|

5/21/2018 12:00 AM

inthebadboycorner wrote:

He better not pull one out if he's healthy. He HAS to race this one.

|

5/21/2018 12:15 AM

These Tomac vs Herlings threads are always amusing.... and annoying

|

5/21/2018 12:38 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/21/2018 12:41 AM

TeamGreen wrote:

agn5009 wrote:

TeamGreen wrote:

What did the Zen-Master say?

I don`t want to piss on your parade but Herlings was a second a lap faster every lap. If not for that tip over, it wouldn`t be contest.

|

5/21/2018 12:42 AM

Max Anstie beat Herlings straight up last year. He would absolutely demolish Tomac.

|

5/21/2018 2:07 AM

inthebadboycorner wrote:

Eli has stated multiple times he's planning on racing MXDN this year. Pay more attention?

|

I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not too sure.

5/21/2018 2:29 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/21/2018 2:40 AM

Herlings is clearly a level above what he was in his rookie year. We live in the time of the Bullet. He has basically already won the GP title (unless he gets injured, nothing points to that happening since he seems to be in full control).

Everyone else will race for the 2nd place for a long time ahead.

|

Current fleet of two wheeled vehicles:
- Yamaha YZ450F 2020
- Suzuki GSX-R 600 K7 track spec
- Canyon Sender CF 8.0 2018 Downhill
- White GX Pro 20 Gravel

5/21/2018 2:53 AM

inthebadboycorner wrote:

Gandorlf wrote:

Eli has stated multiple times he's planning on racing MXDN this year. Pay more attention?

Of course he is. Now that it’s back home and he has a huge advantage, he’s just eager to go racing!

|