Yard Tracks

Related:
Create New Tag

9/12/2018 11:02 PM

Do any of you have pics of your "yard tracks"?

Our son is getting a PW50 for his birthday coming up and I'm so excited I can hardly stand it. He already runs us ragged wanting to race us on his bicycle around the yard so I'd like to set something up for him to ride around the house.

|

9/13/2018 4:51 AM

|

9/13/2018 5:52 AM

Heaven forbid the dude tries to connect with people on vital to see what they have created for their kids...

Very douche. Much bag.

|

9/13/2018 5:57 AM

Bet a google search wouldn’t bring as many results as you may think if I had a track you wouldn’t find it by searching. Not everyone post there entire life on the net.
Jacob I got my by a JR50 last year wish we had a track got room but also got neighbors so have to go out to ride. Best of luck and hope you and your boy have fun ripping the yard up.

|

9/13/2018 6:01 AM

Photo
|

I don't have to be as smart as you hope to be some day anymore. wink

9/13/2018 6:14 AM

ga_pike wrote:

http://bfy.tw/Jrin

Donovan759 wrote:

Heaven forbid the dude tries to connect with people on vital to see what they have created for their kids...

Very douche. Much bag.

Agreed. Are we ever going to get a mini dad section on this forum? It just might ummm..... Bring more traffic to the site or something.

|

9/13/2018 6:17 AM

Why you gotta copy my thing bro?

|

9/13/2018 6:21 AM

10 years ago, TJ would have taken his shirt off!

|

The message posted above is most likely my opinion and shouldn't be taken as fact....

9/13/2018 8:50 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/13/2018 8:52 AM

Easily the best time spent making something for my kids. Approximately 57,000hrs logged on it in the past 18 months.

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

9/13/2018 8:56 AM

AngryBear, that is easily the most awesome thing I've seen this month!!

|

9/13/2018 9:06 AM

Cool track. How’d you get 57,000 hours on it in 18 months tho blink multiple bikes? (Only 13,140 hrs in 18mo)

|

9/13/2018 9:07 AM

Kelz87 wrote:

Cool track. How’d you get 57,000 hours on it in 18 months tho blink multiple bikes? (Only 13,140 hrs in 18mo)

kids transcend the laws of time and physics.

|

9/13/2018 9:09 AM

Wandell wrote:

AngryBear, that is easily the most awesome thing I've seen this month!!

I second this, maybe even all year!

|

9/13/2018 9:43 AM

Dang, that track is sweet, what do your neighbors say about the noise?

|

9/13/2018 9:49 AM

ss-racing wrote:

neighbors are good friends and very cool with it as their kids get to use it also. they spend as much time on it with a bmx bike as they do moto. once they are on 60's and larger, it will just be a bmx track.

|

9/13/2018 9:57 AM

ss-racing wrote:

AngryBear wrote:

neighbors are good friends and very cool with it as their kids get to use it also. they spend as much time on it with a bmx bike as they do moto. once they are on 60's and larger, it will just be a bmx track.

Looks like you got yourself a great little slice of heaven right there. Good job , and I bet the kid's have a blast on that track.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

9/13/2018 9:57 AM

AngryBear wrote:

Easily the best time spent making something for my kids. Approximately 57,000hrs logged on it in the past 18 months.

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

THAT IS AMAZING! Good stuff.

|

17 KTM 450 SXF - AMAZING!

9/13/2018 10:14 AM

ga_pike wrote:

kb228 wrote:

Somebody was going to do it... it just popped in my head and I thought, why not? Some people are overly sensitive snowflakes who can't take a little joke.

|

9/13/2018 11:20 AM

Kelz87 wrote:

Unless the time frame goes through a February on leap year.... then it's 13,164 hours.

|

Braaapin' aint easy.

9/13/2018 11:33 AM

ss-racing wrote:

AngryBear wrote:

1. That is so cool for those kids.

2. Besides bmx and 50’s, it has the potential to be an awesome pitbike track for you big kids also!

|

9/13/2018 11:35 AM

ga_pike wrote:

kb228 wrote:

ga_pike wrote:

Somebody was going to do it... it just popped in my head and I thought, why not? Some people are overly sensitive snowflakes who can't take a little joke.

Telling some one to use google on an internet message board....... super original and funny bro lol.

That track is amazing angrybear, I can't wait till my son is a little older so we can build something like this.

|

I'm the dude, man.

9/13/2018 11:35 AM

Dueche

|

9/13/2018 11:37 AM

looks like it would be super fun for adults on mini bikes too

|

I'm the dude, man.

9/13/2018 12:00 PM

ss-racing wrote:

AngryBear wrote:

Flip109 wrote:

2. Besides bmx and 50’s, it has the potential to be an awesome pitbike track for you big kids also!

I was sitting here thinking how awesome it would be to have an Alta with a small backyard mx track like that. Build the jumps a little bigger and I'd never leave the yard.

|

Ride like a girl!!!
2016 KTM 500 EXC-F
Current project: 2007 Kawasaki KX250-R7 retro build
Current project #2: 1987 Kawasaki KX250-E1 rider/racer resto
1989 KX125 resto
1987 RM250 resto

9/13/2018 12:01 PM

ss-racing wrote:

AngryBear wrote:

Flip109 wrote:

yep. i'm looking into getting some quiet adult bike's shortly...

|

9/13/2018 3:06 PM

AngryBear wrote:

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Yep, you win!

Thanks for the inspiration lol. We're military as of right now and bounce around from home to home so I don't plan on doing anything this grand but maybe one day. I'm pretty surprised at the positive responses here lol, I'm always nervous posting on here.

|

9/13/2018 4:35 PM

ga_pike wrote:

Donovan759 wrote:

Very douche. Much bag.

mikec265 wrote:

Agreed. Are we ever going to get a mini dad section on this forum? It just might ummm..... Bring more traffic to the site or something.

A mini mom section could bring even more traffic.

|

9/13/2018 5:06 PM

Donovan759 wrote:

Very douche. Much bag.

mikec265 wrote:

ACBraap wrote:

A mini mom section could bring even more traffic.

Until the, "show us yer boobs" comments run them off. Although it has been better lately.

|

If it ain't yer's don't take it, If it ain't the truth dont say it, If it ain't right don't do it...Marcus Aurelius

9/14/2018 4:26 AM

Photo

There is a google image of my yard track!!
|

Vital news is 100% true 30% of the time.

9/14/2018 4:47 AM

mmain62 wrote: Photo

There is a google image of my yard track!!

That looks awesome. Any pictures from the ground?

|