Yamaha will win the 2018 Outdoors Title

Related:
Create New Tag

2/17/2018 6:33 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/17/2018 6:43 PM

...with Barcia out, I wonder who they will turn two? whistling

|

Part of Speech: Noun

Definition: A loser, poser, lame-ass. One who talks the talk, but could never walk the walk.

One who talks shit and doesn't back it up, but rather ends up eating their shit in return. A fuckin 'tard.

Usage: Slang

2/17/2018 6:44 PM

Jabroni wrote:

That dude don't want to race...he wants to drink beer and ride his bike.

|

2/17/2018 6:47 PM

Jabroni wrote:

ML512 wrote:

Haha would be sick to see though.

|

2/17/2018 6:52 PM

Jabroni wrote:

ML512 wrote:

He sure has been riding his bike a lot largely.

There’s been a lot of wishful thinking in the Yamaha camp lately. Gotta think w/ Barcia out, their push will intensify.

|

Definition: A loser, poser, lame-ass. One who talks the talk, but could never walk the walk.

One who talks shit and doesn't back it up, but rather ends up eating their shit in return. A fuckin 'tard.

2/17/2018 7:09 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/17/2018 7:09 PM

174 caused that whole first turn carnage

|

2/17/2018 7:27 PM

Turn *two two

don't call it a comeback.

|

Instagram: vanillaice782
Amateur helmet painter

2/17/2018 7:35 PM

Jabroni wrote:

ML512 wrote:

Jabroni wrote:

He sure has been riding his bike a lot largely.

There’s been a lot of wishful thinking in the Yamaha camp lately. Gotta think w/ Barcia out, their push will intensify.

Uhh, no, not happening.

|

2/17/2018 7:50 PM

ML512 forsure drank his hater-aid this morning..Yamaha is already making moves bro. Also dudes having fun and making a living off what he loves, kinda like you but a way better version. ?

|

2/17/2018 8:22 PM

The Candyman wrote:

ML512 forsure drank his hater-aid this morning..Yamaha is already making moves bro. Also dudes having fun and making a living off what he loves, kinda like you but a way better version. ?

So the truth is hate?

|

2/17/2018 8:25 PM

This reminds me of that thread where they said McGrath was going to come back. Imagine being retired with millions of dollars and then going back to work 3(?) Years later. Not gonna happen bros

|

Instagram: vanillaice782
Amateur helmet painter

2/17/2018 8:43 PM

The Candyman wrote:

This might be one of the dumbest responses I've had towards me on this forum. No, I just talk to RV and his agent from time-to-time...I know what he's got planned with Yamaha and he's talked about what he's interested in...racing professional motocross will get you a big laugh from him.

|

2/17/2018 8:52 PM

The Candyman wrote:

ML512 wrote:

This might be one of the dumbest responses I've had towards me on this forum. No, I just talk to RV and his agent from time-to-time...I know what he's got planned with Yamaha and he's talked about what he's interested in...racing professional motocross will get you a big laugh from him.

I misunderstood what the dude wrote lol i didnt make the RV connection. I'll admit I hit my head too many times, plus distracted by the race. Thought you were talking about Yamaha and Barcia ?. When im wrong im wrong, my bad.

|

2/17/2018 8:55 PM

The Candyman wrote:

I misunderstood what the dude wrote lol i didnt make the RV connection. I'll admit I hit my head too many times, plus distracted by the race. Thought you were talking about Yamaha and Barcia ?. When im wrong im wrong, my bad.

His “turn two” was a very sly way of saying Ryan Villopoto...all good grin

|

2/17/2018 9:37 PM

ML512 wrote:

The Candyman wrote:

ML512 wrote:

I was talking about Cooper Webb this whole time.

|

2/17/2018 11:38 PM

The Candyman wrote:

ML512 wrote:

Jabroni wrote:

You’re yanking my chain, right? Ha..

|

2/17/2018 11:41 PM

ML512 wrote:

Jabroni wrote:

ML512 wrote:

I thought RV also, if Webb wins the 2018 outdoor title ill eat my own $hit, RV has a better shot at it then Webb

|

2/17/2018 11:46 PM

And Barcia will be back for the outdoors and ill have $100 with anyone that Barcia beats Webb....

|

2/18/2018 12:18 AM

A Kawasaki or KTM will win.

|

2/18/2018 12:48 AM

yamaharider471 wrote:

174 caused that whole first turn carnage

That's your number backwards. What did you do?!

|

2/18/2018 12:51 AM

This thread is confusing.

Oh, well... RV will fill in?

|

2/18/2018 2:07 AM

Motofinne wrote:

No it isn't,

RV2 is coming out of retirement to Ride Cooper Webbs bike outdoors because Barcia is injured.

Yamaha471 says it won't happen becuse the guy with the complete opposite number of his caused a pile up in today's 250 East Coast race, causing Davalos to ride head on into the East Coast virtual wonder kid.

I think that is what is being said.

|

2/18/2018 2:43 AM

Motofinne wrote:

I thought someone was hinting at JS7?

|

2/18/2018 3:26 AM

Motofinne wrote:

Lastander wrote:

Read between the lines guys, it's RC4.

|

KX125

2/18/2018 3:49 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/18/2018 3:53 AM

Motofinne wrote:

Lastander wrote:

HenryA wrote:

Read between the lines guys, it's RC4.

Or Everts? He is pissed at Suzuki, KTM and pretty much everyone in the MX world.

Stamp it. Stefan Everts is taking Yamaha to the top while standing up on the pegs 100% of the motos.

|

2/18/2018 3:58 AM

aaryn #234 wrote:

No it isn't,

RV2 is coming out of retirement to Ride Cooper Webbs bike outdoors because Barcia is injured.

Yamaha471 says it won't happen becuse the guy with the complete opposite number of his caused a pile up in today's 250 East Coast race, causing Davalos to ride head on into the East Coast virtual wonder kid.

I think that is what is being said.

The RV2-Webb-Barcia thing is profound as frig... I like it!

|

2/18/2018 7:40 AM

ML512 wrote:

Jabroni wrote:

ML512 wrote:

Haha! Yeah. I was actually talking about Johnny Manziel #comebackszn

|