Yamaha/KTM dealer robbed in PA

FGR01
Fantasy
1222nd
Edited Date/Time 7/8/2016 9:16pm
Nine motocross bikes stolen from Camp Hill Yamaha near Harrisburg. Perps rolled up with a truck and enclosed trailer at 2:30 AM this morning, threw a sledge hammer through the glass door and loaded up the trailer.

Gee.. I wonder where these are going.

Facebook Video: https://www.facebook.com/YamahatriumphofCampHill/videos/101541995116762…
|
500guy
7/8/2016 8:08pm
talk about brazen, I would have no problem if these tools were shot on the spot.
early
Fantasy
2212th
7/8/2016 8:25pm
Its possible a date with the NYPD bulldozer is in their future.
Hcallz5
7/8/2016 9:13pm
Those will be wheelie-ing down I-95 tomorrow evening.

The Shop

big natty
7/8/2016 11:18pm Edited Date/Time 7/8/2016 11:28pm
No not NYC. There going to Baltimore. 70%of all stolen bikes end up there. And the rest go to philly. I've lived in both places and the cops don't help or care. Sad,we had photos of the bike and showed them and the numbers bmore cops let um ride right by. They don't even try to hide it or change graphics
agn5009
7/8/2016 11:31pm
FGR01 wrote:
Nine motocross bikes stolen from Camp Hill Yamaha near Harrisburg. Perps rolled up with a truck and enclosed trailer at 2:30 AM this morning, threw a...
Nine motocross bikes stolen from Camp Hill Yamaha near Harrisburg. Perps rolled up with a truck and enclosed trailer at 2:30 AM this morning, threw a sledge hammer through the glass door and loaded up the trailer.

Facebook Video: https://www.facebook.com/YamahatriumphofCampHill/videos/101541995116762…
I don't think you understand how the rules of criminal procedure work. And I'm not even going to take the time to explain them to you. But I will say this, you have no idea what you're talking about. Educate yourself because you sound really stupid.
big natty
7/8/2016 11:43pm Edited Date/Time 7/8/2016 11:45pm
I'll stay stupid thank you. Been in the streets trying to get bikes back. Camp hill is 40min from Baltimore
7/9/2016 12:29am
Security didnt slow them scumbaggers at all.
Front glass was crap toughened laminate and the front door almost opened by itself. Phfft.
YZ125H1
7/9/2016 5:20am
This isn't the first time bikes have been stolen from this dealer either. Hope they catch these scumbags.
mxb2
7/9/2016 5:24am
It is not a robbery it is a breaking and entering. Still sucks though
mx836
7/9/2016 6:09am
agn5009 wrote:
I don't think you understand how the rules of criminal procedure work. And I'm not even going to take the time to explain them to you...
I don't think you understand how the rules of criminal procedure work. And I'm not even going to take the time to explain them to you. But I will say this, you have no idea what you're talking about. Educate yourself because you sound really stupid.
And you sound like an ass, or maybe you are one?
jtiger12
7/9/2016 7:08am Edited Date/Time 7/9/2016 7:09am
My only comment is to clarify camp hill is NOT 40 minutes from Baltimore. More like an hour and a half with the inevitable traffic.
disbanded
Fantasy
1734th
7/9/2016 7:44am Edited Date/Time 7/9/2016 7:44am
I just want to go on record and say I had nothing to do with it
7/9/2016 8:29am
There are GPS tracking devices that also have remote shut-off. I really don't understand why they aren't standard equipment these days.
It will completely solve this problem, unless people found ways to disable them.
Mini Elsinore
7/9/2016 8:34am Edited Date/Time 7/9/2016 8:34am
FGR01 wrote:
Nine motocross bikes stolen from Camp Hill Yamaha near Harrisburg. Perps rolled up with a truck and enclosed trailer at 2:30 AM this morning, threw a...

Add Burglary to the case-sheet. Throw the book and make the public defender work his ass off....
mxb2
7/9/2016 8:34am
FGR01 wrote:

You can buy them, secure bikes,insure them. , Add gps tracking,add to price,then more complaints on prices. Insure your toys.
500guy
7/9/2016 8:38am
Sure wasn't very hard for them to break the glass and open the door, if this dealership has been broken into before, I'm surprised it was so easy.
mxb2
7/9/2016 8:40am
FGR01 wrote:

Add Burglary to the case-sheet. Throw the book and make the public defender work his ass off....
Yea,mine was the initial charge,add 10 more.
7/9/2016 8:41am
disbanded wrote:
I just want to go on record and say I had nothing to do with it
That's exactly what you'd say if you did it. I'm calling the tip line.
YZ125H1
7/9/2016 8:51am Edited Date/Time 7/9/2016 8:52am
500guy wrote:
Sure wasn't very hard for them to break the glass and open the door, if this dealership has been broken into before, I'm surprised it was...
Sure wasn't very hard for them to break the glass and open the door, if this dealership has been broken into before, I'm surprised it was so easy.
I can't find the article online anymore, but the last time it seemed like an inside job. Bikes were carried out one of the office windows and the alarms were not tripped.

There was even a local gun shop robbed here not to long ago.
7/9/2016 9:07am Edited Date/Time 7/9/2016 9:42am
FGR01 wrote:

EDIT: All vehicles and trailer had Maryland plates
7/9/2016 9:18am
FGR01 wrote:

agn5009 wrote:
I don't think you understand how the rules of criminal procedure work. And I'm not even going to take the time to explain them to you...
No, its just nimbys like you who are proceduring this country into the shitter.
Those fuckers need a good dose of old school southern justice, a baton across the windpipe as they wheelie by.
Cue the idiots who will soon be saying that a group of black punks could very well be wheeling to the bank to make their bike loan payments.
This thread has already made me sick to my stomach. The "rights" and special interests of the individual has become more important than society's needs as a whole.
mxb2
7/9/2016 9:22am
FGR01 wrote:

agn5009 wrote:
No, its just nimbys like you who are proceduring this country into the shitter. Those fuckers need a good dose of old school southern justice, a...
Those fuckers need a good dose of old school southern justice, a baton across the windpipe as they wheelie by.
Cue the idiots who will soon be saying that a group of black punks could very well be wheeling to the bank to make their bike loan payments.
This thread has already made me sick to my stomach. The "rights" and special interests of the individual has become more important than society's needs as a whole.
Then you will hear police brutality..
7/9/2016 9:37am
agn5009 wrote:
No, its just nimbys like you who are proceduring this country into the shitter. Those fuckers need a good dose of old school southern justice, a...
mxb2 wrote:
Then you will hear police brutality..
Someone saw them on I 83 S headed towards Baltimore. The look out car and the trailer had Maryland plates.
BAMX
7/9/2016 9:50am
FGR01 wrote:

agn5009 wrote:
Either you are fishing or an idiot. The bikes are being ridden illegally on the street. That alone allows them to be pulled over and checked out. A huge part of the negative view of law enforcement is that situations like this make people feel that the police could give a shit about them or their property.
mxb2
7/9/2016 9:58am
FGR01 wrote:

agn5009 wrote:
BAMX wrote:
Either you are fishing or an idiot. The bikes are being ridden illegally on the street. That alone allows them to be pulled over and checked...
Either you are fishing or an idiot. The bikes are being ridden illegally on the street. That alone allows them to be pulled over and checked out. A huge part of the negative view of law enforcement is that situations like this make people feel that the police could give a shit about them or their property.
No chase policy,you can thank the government for that.

Post a reply to: Yamaha/KTM dealer robbed in PA

The Latest