Yamaha Of Troy YZ125 graphics needed

THOMAS315
Fantasy
4458th
Edited Date/Time 2/21/2018 7:02am
hello guys,

hoping someone has a friend with those graphics under a thick layer of dust... i'm rebuilding a real YZ125 03 YOT I need those original graphics. let me know if yo can help! I will pay good money !

|
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
2/19/2018 7:59pm
Contact N-Style. They might be able to print you a set or two along with whatever number you want. They might even have some new old stock stashed somewhere with the seat cover. Doubtful but never know.

Always loved the Yamaha of Troy bikes.

Who's bike do you have? Where did you find it? Price? Any special parts? You can't just come in here, say you have an original Yamaha of Troy bike and offer no details. That's just uncool lol.

Is there a build thread?
tempura
2/19/2018 8:15pm
If I remember correctly, they made a set for someone here on vital. Think it was one of the guys that's always selling stuff in the bazaar.
yamahamx
2/19/2018 9:39pm
Still one of my favorite team graphics. Really clean looking bikes!

The Shop

2/20/2018 3:33am
I also heard they were starting to make them again.
That would be awesome. I have the set from 2013 on my 2011. If I remember right 2013 was the last year they produced them but under the name “fifth dragon”

ricko
2/20/2018 4:25am
nstyle remade me pro circuit graphics from 04 on there one off printer, they shouldnt have any issues making them
THOMAS315
Fantasy
4458th
2/20/2018 4:23pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Contact N-Style. They might be able to print you a set or two along with whatever number you want. They might even have some new old...
Contact N-Style. They might be able to print you a set or two along with whatever number you want. They might even have some new old stock stashed somewhere with the seat cover. Doubtful but never know.

Who's bike do you have? Where did you find it? Price? Any special parts? You can't just come in here, say you have an original Yamaha of Troy bike and offer no details. That's just uncool lol.

Is there a build thread?
yeah I already tried N-style but no luck!
no build thread, I really don't have time for that seriously. it is a real YOT bike, all real parts, frame, engine, ti bolts etc...
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
2/20/2018 4:34pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Contact N-Style. They might be able to print you a set or two along with whatever number you want. They might even have some new old...

Is there a build thread?
THOMAS315 wrote:
yeah I already tried N-style but no luck! no build thread, I really don't have time for that seriously. it is a real YOT bike, all...
yeah I already tried N-style but no luck!
no build thread, I really don't have time for that seriously. it is a real YOT bike, all real parts, frame, engine, ti bolts etc...
I'm not doubting it's a real bike. Just a little more info like which rider's was it, practice or race bike, etc. This is the kind of stuff on here people like.

No build thread is fine but hopefully before and after pics will make their way on here eventually.

No idea why N-Style can't help you since they have the rights to the dragon.

Might have to keep an eye open on eBay or have them reproduced by someone else no matter how right/wrong it is.
THOMAS315
Fantasy
4458th
2/20/2018 4:48pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:
I'm not doubting it's a real bike. Just a little more info like which rider's was it, practice or race bike, etc. This is the kind...
I'm not doubting it's a real bike. Just a little more info like which rider's was it, practice or race bike, etc. This is the kind of stuff on here people like.

No build thread is fine but hopefully before and after pics will make their way on here eventually.

No idea why N-Style can't help you since they have the rights to the dragon.

Might have to keep an eye open on eBay or have them reproduced by someone else no matter how right/wrong it is.
it was a real race bike, who's it was I will try and see once I get to work on it, normally there is some stamps and other little signs. it wasn't a practice bike.
rbspecial138
Fantasy
955th
2/20/2018 4:49pm
Find some local (smaller) graphic company to make you a 'Replica' set and just tell them to leave their logo off of it so they don't get in trouble, I know a few companies in bay area (Not gonna put them on Blast) that have made some killer replicas that look exactly the same as the YOT bikes. just my $0.02 to save you some time
EZZA 95B
Fantasy
1154th
2/20/2018 4:52pm
They hooked CrGuy2T up for his YoT build, they even reprinted the hologram version.
2/20/2018 4:55pm
EZZA 95B wrote:
They hooked CrGuy2T up for his YoT build, they even reprinted the hologram version.
Yup, they even re-made a set of 06's for a friend of mine. not sure why they won't make them for this guy.
tempura
2/20/2018 6:52pm
EZZA 95B wrote:
Ah yeah, that's the guy I was thinking of that NStyle did a set for. Wasn't too long ago either, last year.
BrianMnMoto
2/21/2018 7:02am
THOMAS315 wrote:
it was a real race bike, who's it was I will try and see once I get to work on it, normally there is some stamps...
it was a real race bike, who's it was I will try and see once I get to work on it, normally there is some stamps and other little signs. it wasn't a practice bike.
I worked for YOT for 2 years and up until the doors closed. There is a good chance it is a Josh Hansen bike. We had a JH bike laying around missing some stuff, and I threw the bike together for a shop bike to use. It was a full on race bike except for non-works front forks. Also, if it is this bike, it is a stock cylinder now ( the Dean Baker mod cyl blew up). The bike went with Jlaw racing when YOT shut down. From there my friend Jeremy Hoyer (from most recent vital Q&A) got the bike and then I believe he sold it. This timeline was around 09-10 I believe. I hope this is the bike because I always wondered what happened to my shop project!

Post a reply to: Yamaha Of Troy YZ125 graphics needed

The Latest