YZ125 Blu Cru Superfinals???

mxtech1
This is pretty cool!

Makes me wonder why the US can't execute the same thing in conjunction with the National series.

|
Ti
9/30/2021 1:04pm
mxtech1 wrote:
This is pretty cool! Makes me wonder why the US can't execute the same thing in conjunction with the National series.
This is pretty cool!

Makes me wonder why the US can't execute the same thing in conjunction with the National series.

There was also a YZ65 and YZ85 race... They were great!!!! The sound of the starts........ Nothing compared all weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!
mxtech1
9/30/2021 1:16pm
Does anyone know if Yamaha supplied all of these bikes?
10/1/2021 1:39am
mxtech1 wrote:
Yes they did & the kit bar helmets & boots. I think they could use their own suspension coz I’m sure I see a few with Ohlins. I was expecting them to be all on 22’s.
chuckdavies
10/1/2021 5:52am
mxtech1 wrote:
Yes they did & the kit bar helmets & boots. I think they could use their own suspension coz I’m sure I see a few with...
Yes they did & the kit bar helmets & boots. I think they could use their own suspension coz I’m sure I see a few with Ohlins. I was expecting them to be all on 22’s.
I don't think so... I believe they're their own bikes, but got supplied with kit and graphics etc, with lots of cool bonuses throughout the weekend. One YZ85 had a twin rad conversion (not a 2022 bike though)

The Shop

quiknic
Fantasy
1147th
10/2/2021 10:13pm Edited Date/Time 10/2/2021 10:14pm
That was bitchen and totally worth the full watch. Great racing and would be something awesome to see done in the US. Love the sound of a full gate and track of flying 1-2-5's... Lots of popping and wide open racing, these kids were flying. Thanks for the link as again that was a great race to watch and I am fully pumped to go ride the small bore tomorrow!
10/2/2021 11:39pm
mxtech1 wrote:
Yes they did & the kit bar helmets & boots. I think they could use their own suspension coz I’m sure I see a few with...
I don't think so... I believe they're their own bikes, but got supplied with kit and graphics etc, with lots of cool bonuses throughout the weekend...
I don't think so... I believe they're their own bikes, but got supplied with kit and graphics etc, with lots of cool bonuses throughout the weekend. One YZ85 had a twin rad conversion (not a 2022 bike though)
Oh ok, seems a fair point.

Post a reply to: YZ125 Blu Cru Superfinals???

The Latest